[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0565.jpg (627KB, 2052x1532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
627KB, 2052x1532px
So I want to know if my parents abused me growing up. They never just hit me for no reason, but a lot of the time they would just get super mad and lash out over something small like why did I leave a cup outside. Idk if this child abuse but I really don't have good feelings about my parents to this day
>>
>>17698792
Alex Trebek, I'll go with "What is psychological abuse?"

Yes, your parents lashing out for literally no reasonable reason is abusive.
>>
When you say 'lash out,' did they really lash out, or is your memory of it exaggerated since you were a child and everything is super dramatic to children?
>>
>>17698818
We'll I remember for small bad attidude things like frowning she'd get REALLY pissed and start pushing me, and I'd tell her to stop and she'd just get more mad and even bruised be with her nails, (I think that's what bruise means) and put choked me very briefly. But what really made me upset is when I told her to very nicely to stop and she'd just get pissed. I feel like she wasn't trying to discipline me but just take out her hate on me. Idk
>>
>>17698849
Yes, your parents abused you.

Next question?
>>
>>17698818
Or one time was making onion rings and poured a little extra oil into the pan and my dad came and threw all the food away and broke the blender. I think that's lashing out but idk
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.