[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay please help can't talk for much longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 201609_1258_cbhid_sm.jpg (13KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
201609_1258_cbhid_sm.jpg
13KB, 300x275px
Long story short I fucked this fat woman and I was drunk but I remember EVERYTHING.. I accidentally did anal on her and I had ....stuff.. all over my dick. I can't do anything without seeing the image in my head and it makes me fucking sick to my stomach like literally throw up. please how do I recover PLEASE
>>
>>17698751
Same thing happened to me not too long ago, though I didn't do anal.. Just try not thinking about it, it'll go away after a month or two
>>
>>17698770
It's horrifying....... I'm not even over-exaggerating.. it might put me off sex for a while
>>
>>17698751
Good, learn your lesson.
Stop being a whore and fucking anything with a hole.
You are disgusting, you deserve to feel like the filth you are.
I hope your dick is stained with obesity shit to remind you of the whore you are and your disgustingly low standards.
Oh, you were drunk? Boo-hoo. You consumed it willingly, these are the consequences.
I genuinely hope the landwhale goes and tells everyone how you plowed her ass and ruins your life.
None of this post is sarcasm.
Get the fuck over yourself you beta pig.
>>
>>17698809
Dudebrowhatthefuck
>>
>>17698846
You were a slut.
Accept responsibility and enjoy your shit-stained dick and possibly STIs.
>>
everybody fucks up OP, we all do things that are difficult to live down

you are not the first person to get drunk and fuck someone they wouldn't ordinarily fuck

you are not the first person to get shitdick from doing anal improperly

you made a mistake, just own it and try to forgive yourself, and learn whatever you can from it

you'll be all right, you won't die of shame, you will see that life goes on
>>
>>17698751
Live with doo doo pee pee
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.