[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed. What did I do wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 241x209px
As we all know times get rough and some people cope with things differently, I tried smoking weed and its been a very long time since I did last. Below is a summary of my experience in point form.
-Short but extreme euphoria
-Consistent paranoia
-Seeing things out of the corner of my eye which isnt there
-Time slowing and speeding up quickly (within real time seconds)... I know far out....
-Heart beating so fast I thought i died twice
-Having internal battles of good and evil
-Figuring out if drugs are good or evil
-Comparing life to inception and how the only way to get to the next layer is die
-Another couple time shifts
-50 inceptions per second (real time)

And thats all I remember... Woke up with a letter to myself reminding me to be a good person.
It might sound funny but trust me It wasnt fun at all.

All I wanted to do was relax and this is what happened. How can half of the world smoke this daily? How is this fun and what did I do wrong. I didnt do much...
>>
>>17698311
Half the world doesn't smoke weed daily. Half of all people aged 16-25 don't even smoke weed daily.

Weed hits some people the wrong way. You're one of these people, most likely. If it doesn't feel good, don't do it.
>>
>>17698311
This is pretty much what happens when I smoke, yeah. It effects people differently and you're probably a lightweight like me.
Get a lower percentage THC and smoke one or two hits (yes that is just one [1] or two [2]), wait like 10-15 minutes before going in for more.
>>
>>17698311
Holy shit you got high as fuck. Man that reminds me of my early stoner days, really good times. But I'm the kind of person who loooves those crazy internal thought trains. If you want, try again but go slow and easy, weed tolerance is gradual but starts out super low so even a couple hits of dank shit can be too much for a newbie.
>>
Less is more, everything in moderation
>>
From what I recall I did was about .05 to .1 of a gram. 2 little pinches split 2 separate times and it looked shitty as hell not frosty what so ever.

Too turned off by the experience probably stay away from it for awhile. Maybe try chew or vaping.
>>
Either

>legal stuff, avoid at all cost
>different types of weed make you feel funny

Can confirm, smoked legal without knowing any better. Friend told me he laced it with GBH jokingly. Freaked the shit out, had an episode and called the cops on myself because I couldn't breath or walk. Shit ain't fun.
>>
>>17698517
Legal? Do you mean synthetic THC? Or like, weed from a weed shop from Colorado or something?
>>
been there. Weed does that esp if u smoke a lot and are new to it can be such an intense experience I remember being so fascinated as a dumb high schooler about how drugs altered my perception. Take a break though if it's too much. let the smoke clear u will realize it's all in your head.

Or choose drug free life :^) straight edge and it's great !
>>
>>17698311
This was EXACTLY me when I first started smoking lmao

The more I smoked, the more I started to enjoy it. Even my big stoner friends say their first few times were scary. The more you smoke it the more used to it you get. Also, before smoking, make sure you're in a comfortable environment and in a chill/happy mood. If you smoke while you're anxious or you start to think about how terrifying the first high was, chances are you're gonna have a bad trip. Relax, hit the weed, do something fun, and you're gonna have a good time.
>>
>>17698517
>Legal?
The fuck? I'm from Colorado.

Why would someone waste money lacing weed with another drug, especially weed that runs $25 for 4 grams?

Unless the word you're looking for is "synthetic." I think synthetic THC is legal in less states than actual marijuana these days.
>>
>>17698311
I only have 2 proper friends (the rest is just social fluff I don't care about), one of them is the biggest stoner you've ever met and the other one is also the biggest stoner you've ever met. However, one of em smokes weed pretty much every day, the other one does it rarely and gets a lot of paranoia and panic attacks when he lights up.
>>17698323 is right, for some people it just doesn't go down well. My first few times I think I can relate to your story, although it was a long time ago. Distortion of time, mild hallucination, heavy introspection - that kinda stuff. I've been smoking at least once every two weeks for a couple of years now and weed just helps me chill the fuck out and forget about all the stupid nonsense going on in the rest of my life.

If you feel like there's something there that maybe you just missed out on, and are interested in giving it another shot, I'd say go for it. There's no long-term psychological effects from one go as far as I know (unlike acid which can literally break your mind). Maybe you just smoked too much and got way too high for your first time? I had like a cone or two the first time and I was utterly fucked up (the good kind) for like 4 hours.
>>
>>17698625
If the synthetic THC you're talking about is what I think it is, it's called spice in Australia. I've seen some fucked up shit happen to people who smoke that, and heard more reports of death
>>
>>17698311
>>17698358
>>17698362
>>17698517
You all sound like pussies lol.

But yeah, start off low and gradually build yourself up and you'll be fine. Also try smoking in a place you know you have 0% of getting caught to get rid of the paranoia.
>>
>>17698311
You just got really high OP. Nothing to worry about. After a few of those types of smoke sessions you begin to mellow out. The first time I smoked weed my view got in the aspect ratio of a movie and old time rag tag music was stuck in my head. Maybe try to play a video game, listen to music, watch a laid back show/movie, or have a coloring book on hand if ever decide to smoke again. Weed isn't for everyone like most people say.
>>
I've experienced what I call a "bad high" twice in my experience while smoking weed. Once as a beginner smoker, and then one more time as a seasoned smoked.

It was not a good experience, the room was spinning, I felt like I was going to puke, I was all around miserable, paranoid, and the only way I found to deal with the situation in a manageable way was to get away from anybody I was around, and try to sleep it off.
>>
>>17698311
Did you smoke alone?
You've ticked off everything that made my first real high. I didn't smoke tons. For a little while I believed I was stuck in a time loop with no escape and that reality was breaking down and my suspicions were right that time runs on a circular course and the universe is interconnected in every way possible, I felt like I had lived 100 years in just a few seconds etc. extremely disturbing and unexpected, it was an intense and frankly unpleasant experience at the time. I wanted off that ride so I stumbled home and fell into bed and passed out.

It was real weed. It wasn't laced, and honestly wasn't even very potent

But I was young, very bored and rather destructive so I tried smoking again the next night. I smoked a little and got some fairly intense effects again but they wore off after about 10-15 minutes leaving me what I would call 'high' - I could only describe it to you in person and everyone's different. I feel like life has the novelty as it did when I was under 10y of age but with an adult mind. Like immersing yourself in a bath of good emotions and looking at the world under the water with a perspective where everything is so interesting and weightless. People who smoke regularly don't get the intense effects at all and the high itself isn't as strong.

With a really low tolerance you might have to endure the negative effects for a few minutes and it's easy to smoke too much. It's easy for anyone to get a bit paranoid and uncomfortable if you smoke in a bad environment or have the thoughts seeded in your mind..

Don't get me wrong, you shouldn't feel pressured by anyone to smoke again but it might be worth a second shot. You now know it can be kind of overwhelming but it wears off
If you do try smoking again just try to remind yourself that it's all in your head and find something to get lost in.
Pick out some music that makes you feel nice and just sit back, close your eyes and FEEL the music, you might know what I mean.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.