[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Shit on back of neck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1477265748830.jpg (35KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
1477265748830.jpg
35KB, 600x865px
So lately my neck has been feeling really uncomfortable. I go to check in the mirror to check what is going on and my neck has dark patches of skin (I think) forming on it. Its also really dry. Putting lotion on it soothes it, but this in turn ends with it getting much darker much quicker. During showers I can scrape it off as if it were mush, but it seems to endless. Any form of scrubbing doesnt work as it regenerates too quickly. What is it and how can I get rid of it?
>>
>>17698217
R.I.P english, my bad
>>
>>17698217
>it regenerates too quickly
Nigga you're turning to a lizard person
>>
>>17698217

Sounds like impitego. (SP?) A disease that will spread and get worse if left untreated and can even leave scarring. See your doctor.
>>
OP how much do you weigh and how tall are you?
>>
>>17698236
210 5'9"

Physique is sort of like a pear but with the ass in the middle instead.
>>
>>17698235
Looked it up, not impitego. Its more subtle, like its one with the skin instead of just assaulting it.
>>
>>17698217
1) Take a photo and submit to imgur with the same info (or more) that you've provided here.
2) Schedule a doctor's appointment while waiting for imgur to hopefully diagnose you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Its sort of like this shit, but the skin can be scraped off.
>>
>>17698240
huh. okay. i used to get something similar? when i was a fat little child. it was just build up of shit/dirt in general and it would leave stains on my school shirt collars.

do you wash your neck regularly? or only when you notice there is a lot of the stuff?

my belief right now is that it's just dirt/dead skin/whatever that naturally builds up in crevices on your body.

like how really fat people get brown inner thighs.
>>
>>17698262
Thats nasty
Go to a doctor
>>
>>17698262
>>17698272
yeah, that's what i was thinking. i don't know exactly what it's made of because i haven't looked it up, but i would assume dead skin, oils, etc. basically i think you need to clean your neck more regularly.

but if that doesn't help over the course of a few weeks maybe ask a doctor i guess.
>>
>>17698272
I wash it very regularly now. About a week has passed and no results at all.
>>
>>17698275
Ok thanks m8
>>
>>17698217
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acanthosis_nigricans

Get tested for the beetus my friend
>>
>>17698292
Fuck. Ok thank you.
>>
>>17698262
That's from diabetes
>>
>>17698315
>>17698292
i did not know this shit was from diabetes, good to know.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.