[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucked up my choice of college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468674900225.jpg (36KB, 583x566px) Image search: [Google]
1468674900225.jpg
36KB, 583x566px
>tl;dr I think I mcfucked up my choice of college
>people go to college for years and years some even 6 or 7
>I'm 1st semester of year 2
>thinking of transfering ASAP

I'm to going VCU and not only is it infested with the worst of the worst of this generation in terms of total dyed hair "muh diversity" libshitism, something like 20% of the population doesn't even identify as straight, but because its an urban campus and its a tiny one at that it is seriously hard to get anyone to do anything, because they all just go to a stupid island in the river, fuck around in residential areas near the campus, lift in the gym, or do fuck all in the library

I've heard from other VCU students that colleges like JMU, VT, Longwood, UVA, are all dedicated college towns where the college is all there is, that's its not nearly as fucked culturally as it is here, and that because there "is nothing to do =(" that all they do is party

Partying is the best, not only is it fun as hell but its a great way to get pussy, even an autistic NEET shut in could do it if they just dress up nice, literally all you have to do is walk up to a girl who is twerking (they are always there) and bam, grind, hang on, eventually turn her around, make out, ask to get out of there, bam
So given how much these other places party constantly, I'd imagine its way easier to find these these parties and to get into them, and on top of that even if you can't just walk right in given that "thats basically all they do" it must be easy to find people who can get you in
>>
What is the point of this post? You don't like your current college? Then transfer. Let me know if you're going to VT though so I be on the lookout for a sperg.
>>
>>17698089
*can get you in

Also VCU has no greek row, frats are a joke here

I've heard at all these other colleges they have a much bigger presence, and I'm guessing they are easier to get into given that like 30% of the population is in one
>>17698100
Point is I'm wondering it really is really different at other colleges or not

I know different highschools are all the same
>>
b
>>
What do you want advice on?
>>
>>17698089
>even an autistic NEET shut in could do it if they just dress up nice, literally all you have to do is walk up to a girl who is twerking (they are always there) and bam, grind, hang on, eventually turn her around, make out, ask to get out of there, bam
pure autism

focus on yourself kid, no one i know is having any trouble getting laid at vcu except for spergs
>>
>>17698089
I note without comment that your evaluation of colleges mentions nothing about the education you might get at any of them.
>>
>>17698989
I've seen people do it before and I had the chance to do it myself but I was too afraid of cops

And how does anyone get laid outside of a girlfriend then?
Because that's the only route that requires being really good socially, clubs / bars / parties all require minimal social skills, and tinder you just have to wait until you get /fit/ enough to have muscles
>>
>>17699007
Education is irrelevant when you've failed to have sex in life
Everything is irrelevant
>>
Come hang out at UVA, we're not as infested with social justice.
>>
>>17700004
thats what i've heard
>>
>>17698089
>>I'm 1st semester of year
Plenty soon enough to switch. Many of your generals will probably transfer over.
Plus fuck the SJWs. Vote with your feet and your dollars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.