[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: by_billboards_2560.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
by_billboards_2560.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Okay, so I recently started talking to this girl and she's actually hella chill. I can be myself around her, literally first time I had her over at my place we made out for like hours, she cuddled up against me telling me she feels comfortable around me and stuff. She texts me like everyday, was the one to ask to come over to my place to hangout and wants to hangout this Tuesday also. She likes the same /mu/ type music I like, etc. etc. pretty much this is like what I've been looking for.

Only problem is she isn't that good looking. Like, shes probably average or slightly better, but normally I pull better looking girls at parties and stuff, yet desu I've never had a girlfriend, I just manage to hookup with a good amount of girls and that is it.

Idk what to do, like it makes me feel like an ass, and if I can't get that physically attracted to this girl I feel like it may not be worth it. But her personality is pretty much just right. I feel like I'll have to compromise either way, that is if I find a more attractive girl her personality won't be right like this girls'.

Anyways, what would you guys do?
>>
>>17698071
If you have to ask strangers if this girl is worth your time, chances are she isn't.
If you feel you deserve an above average girl THAT badly, she deserves better than you.
And this is why you have never had a girlfriend.
Have fun fucking hot girls at parties and never developing a deeper emotional connection with someone and then realize in a few years you're dead inside.
>>
>>17698071
kek

>>17698099
kek
>>
>>17698099
I mean I'm not saying I DESERVE one, just that I feel like, idk, considering my past that I can get one. But maybe not, idk. I feel like an asshole for thinking this but I can't help but feel like this slightly.

I'm already dead inside most of the time, she makes me feel quite a bit better ya know, but it's been this way for awhile so I figure I could be dead inside for awhile more. I've gotten used to it.
>>
>>17698105
For real though, chances are that other girls like her exist, better and worse looking than her. Chances are you might come across another one of those, but you might not. Just put it on a balance and decide from there. If you think that turning her down for the possibility of eventually finding another girl with a similarly nice personality and better looks is the way, do that. If not, don't.
>>
File: spanviken2_1920.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spanviken2_1920.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>17698140

Yeah, what I'll probably end up doing is hanging out with her once or twice more and feeling it out. Heck, maybe I'll get more attracted to her as time goes on, I'm not sure.

Only thing is, with how often she texts me and snaps me, which is like both each morning, and her desire to hangout is possibly even more than mine even though I want to hangout quite a bit, and we already were making out the first time I had her at my place and she kept telling me how comfortable she was around me or asking me why she feels so comfortable around me, I feel like if I decide against this she's going to get really bummed out and I'll feel like an ass for that too.
>>
Date her until a hotter girl with a personality that's as good or better comes along. Problem solved, m8.
>>
>>17698178
Lmao I mean I guess that's a possible solution.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.