[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I change my personality to get more sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Girls like social guys who dance and do the manistream pop culture thing.

I don't vibe with any of that stuff. Some movies are good and I like maybe 2 top 40's songs, but you'd never see me at a bar or a club just dancing for the fuck of it.

And now I'm realizing that I need to do that stuff and quite literally change myself to be a 'fun spontaneous guy!!1'. Literally every fiber in my being opposes that and I think that's my ego

how do I overcome this to become a normie and fuck normie girls who aren't social outcasts and/or fat?

pic very much related
>>
>>17697652

thats not the issue. the issue is that you think that literally every bangable girl only ever gets with guys who dance at clubs.

its pretty retarded. 99% of my lays dont come from clubs, its the reason i only have to go like 3 times a year when im feeling in the mood for a chase.
>>
>>17697656
and what if you're an exception? what if i have no idea how hot the girls you bang are?
>>
>>17697679

yes, im the only guy in the world who managed to abng girls outside of the club.

what if you're just retarded?
>>
Like the other poster already stated, the bigger issue here is that you think there's some stereotype that all women desire.
>>
>>17697652

>Girls like social guys who dance and do the manistream pop culture thing.

This is unequivocally false. Plenty of people have success at places other than clubs. Stop coming up with bullshit stereotypes to justify your inability to interact with women.
>>
>>17697652
/r/TheRedPill, with a grain of salt
>>
>>17697710
>Plenty of people have success at places other than clubs.

Where? People talk about daygame, talking to girls at concerts, cafes, libraries, grocery stores, athletic clubs, and i NEVER fucking see it. Ever.

I've seen guys pull girls at the bar/club waaaay more than anywhere else.
>>
>>17697715

Take 3/4 red pill with a dash of r/advice mixed with topical helpings of /adv/ and you should produce a healthy mindset.
>>
>>17697738

thats because bars / clubs are a designated hook up zone. you go there and do nothing but interact.

you dont go to a cafe and watch to see who's hitting on who. you dont see whos hitting on who at the grocery store, or the gym, etc. you just do your own business. if yo usee people talking you assume they already know each other.

its rarer in the sense that you don't hit on a girl everytime you go to the fucking store or gym. but its not so rare that it doesn't happen regularly if you put yourself out there.
>>
File: 1379483767312.jpg (107KB, 685x385px) Image search: [Google]
1379483767312.jpg
107KB, 685x385px
>>17697738

The thing about anecdotal evidence is that it isn't really evidence at all.

I've never seen a tornado. That doesn't mean they don't exist, numbnuts.

>I've seen guys pull girls at the bar/club waaaay more than anywhere else.

People go to cafes for coffee. People go to clubs specifically for random fucks. Its strange that you aren't able to differentiate the social context of both places.
>>
>>17697772
>The thing about anecdotal evidence is that it isn't really evidence at all.
That just isn't true.
>>
>>17697922

>Anecdotal evidence is based on hearsay rather than hard facts.

even if anon WASNT making an obvious generalization, you're still in the wrong anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.