[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl on coffee meets bagel that owns an ESA dog. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2328.jpg (29KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2328.jpg
29KB, 350x350px
I met a girl on coffee meets bagel that owns an ESA dog. What can I expect?

I dated a boderline for a month and it was hell. Sadly she doesn't look like this.
>>
>>17697574
The dog's pĂȘnis has a knot at the base that swells up to keep it inside the bitch, so make sure to keep your hand around the base if you don't want the knot going up your asshole.
>>
Difficult to say without knowing more. Do you know what her condition is?
>>
>>17697611
No I'm going on a coffee date with her soon. So I can gauge her stability.
>>
>>17697614
If you don't know, how the fuck should any of us?
>>
>>17697574

Well you don't even know what the ESA dog is for... Perhaps find that out.

Best play it safe and don't let her know where you live/work. Don't worry if she goes nuts, you kind knew it was going to happen anyway. Which is why you never let her know your work details or where you live.

Also bring a spirit level to your date. Place it on her head and tell her you're gauging her stability if she asks.

Did I mention not letting her know where you work or where you live... That's quite important.
>>
>>17697574
Stay tf away from her.
If someone is so unable to control their emotions that they need an animal with them at all times then stay away.
>>
>>17697899
If you're not a troll, shame on you. Do you also insult veterans with PTSD with ESA? I mean after seeing dead bodies, people die in front of them, blood and guts scattered, they should just suck it up right?

I mean what a bunch of weaklings, needing something to cope with things that no human should witness.

Consider suicide. If you want I can give you some links on creative ways to do it, it's fun and makes the world a better place.
>>
>>17698139
Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a mentally deficient person when there are so many better options?
No one said their problems were not legitimate.
>>
>>17698256
I assume you're a woman?
>>
>>17698277
nope
>>
>>17698298
Well then it seems your parents should have beat you when you were a kid. Maybe it would have made you into a decent person.

If they did beat you, obviously they didn't do it hard enough.
>>
>>17698305
Right that thing that is statistically more likely to make kids prone to depression, drug addiction, and other mental illnesses. You are a great person.
>>
>>17698357
Yeah that's what im getting at

If they did that you would turn out depressed and emotionally unstable and then you'd realize im right and youre a judgemental faggot.
>>
>>17698366
So is it now a requirement to choose mentally ill people to date before normal people?
>>
>>17697574
>ESA dog
People that require "therapy animals" are all totally fucking batshit unhinged, without fail
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.