[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are her intentions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: ocean.jpg (175KB, 920x468px) Image search: [Google]
ocean.jpg
175KB, 920x468px
I matched on Tinder with a girl in one of my classes a few weeks ago (Oct 1), and since then we've been hanging out pretty frequently.

We went on three very "datey" dates to start (drinks, then dinner, then bookstore + dinner). Each one went really well, and after each we'd go back to her place and hook up.

Since those three, we've hung out three more times at her place and would talk for a while and hook up. We've opened up to each other a lot and whenever we're together there's a definite flirty/intimate atmosphere.

So far after every time we've hung out, she's been the one to initiate following up and asking about hanging out again.

The only problem is that she broke up with her boyfriend of two years just one week before we went out for the first time, and told me at one point last week that she's "not trying to date seriously right now". I can also see that she has still been updating her Tinder profile with new photos and such.

I can't really see how she's had time to go on dates with other dudes, since we've hung out 6 times in the past 18 days (and she takes a lot of classes and has three part time jobs). She also has very consistently been the one hitting me up to hang out, so I know she's interested.

What do you guys think is the deal here? I'm a bit confused.
>>
b u m p
>>
someone respond to this
>>
File: 1375770204757.gif (785KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1375770204757.gif
785KB, 400x225px
>>17697188

>What are her intentions?

How the fuck are we supposed to know the answer to that question? Why don't you try asking her what her intentions are instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet.
>>
>>17697295

I don't want to ask because I don't want her to think that I'm trying to move too fast?

I'm down with hanging out with her as long as I know she's down for the possibility of us becoming exclusive at some point. But I can't tell.
>>
>>17697188
shes messaging them or shes hooking up with them at her school
>>
File: 1397976043643.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1397976043643.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>17697322

>I don't want to ask

Too bad. If you want answers to a question you ask. Hanging out with her and just "hoping" she plans on being exclusive with you without having to communicate with her at all is fucking dumb.

That is a sure fire way to make sure that she ghosts your ass and starts dating a guy who has the balls to open is his mouth and say what it is what he wants.
>>
>>17697400

You delivered that to me pretty cold, but maybe you're right.

She DID tell me though that she's "not trying to seriously date right now, but I've been enjoying hanging out" and then later hit me up a couple days later to make plans.

So I don't know if I should try and bring up exclusivity and seriously dating.

I just want to know that it's on the table, and not something she's written off (and that she's not shopping around for other guys).
>>
>>17697847

>I just want to know that it's on the table, and not something she's written off

Then ask, dude.

If you're interested in serious dating and she isn't then you two are not compatible. Why waste your time trying to develop a relationship with someone who might not be interested when all you have to do to find out whether or not you two are going anywhere is open your mouth and ask?

The same thing happened to me. I hung out with a girl a few times. She was really cool, we interacted well. Over the course of a few weeks she got a little distant. I tried hanging out with her and she kept saying "maybe next time" or "I'm really busy this week."

Eventually I just asked her straight up, "So whats the deal, are you interested in me or are you just not really feeling it anymore?" and she told me, quite bluntly, "I'm not really feeling it anymore."

I said thanks, take it easy, we both went our separate ways and I was able to focus my attention elsewhere.

Don't waste your time, dude. Just ask. Who knows, maybe even being straight forward about your intentions might just motivate her to move forward with you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.