[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Single Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sfdgs.png (98KB, 338x129px) Image search: [Google]
sfdgs.png
98KB, 338x129px
So i'm not super experienced in the dating scene. Been about 6 years since (23) my last GF. Still a virgin. I'm not horrible looking or anything like that, pretty successful, etc.

My town is a bit of a small town. Not small enough where everyone knows one another, but not big enough where there's a lot of things to do for fun (besides walking around, going to bars/restaurants, and movies).

There are a surprisingly large number of women with kids I'm finding. Especially when looking online dating stuff. The women are very attractive. On one hand I'm kind of interested in pursuing them, on the other hand I feel like my lack of experience spells disaster when pursuing someone with kids.

People who have dated a lot and dated single parents (or the other side), what do you think? You think I'll be in way over my head?
>>
>>17697157
>i wanna

dont. They are broken individuals that got pregnant, the guy flee'd cause they went for the wrong sort and are now on the prowl for men to raise their kids

do yourself a favor and dont. You're better than they are
>>
>>17697157
Don't date single moms unless their husband died in a fire or in Iraq. Anything other than that is just her looking for someone to raise her kids.

Feel free to fuck em, or if you don't mind being a dick, leading them on.
>>
A lot of women with kids have only had sex with one or two men. Some single moms are nice women just like anyone else, and some are crazy. Kids do complicate things, but it's actually a good way to tell what kind of person she is sooner because it's an added stressor/responsibility for her and you'll be able to observe how she handles that. She may just be after a man to make money for her or to have a dad for the kid, and if she is it'll be immediately obvious. I wouldn't discount a woman just because she has a kid. If it does seem she isn't right for you, do like you would in any other relationship and just break it off. No big deal.
>>
File: 1379839969653.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1379839969653.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>17697157

>You think I'll be in way over my head?

That really depends. People end up with children for all sorts of reason. You kind of have to decide whether or not you have room for someone and their child in your life.

Its not a small decision, especially because if you decide to be apart of a child's life like that it would devastate them for you to just up and leave.

4chan is going to try to convince you that single parents are undatable but thats just because they're all teenagers who aren't mature enough to have committed long term relationships, much less be responsible for a child. If you're in your late 20's, early 30's, single parents in the dating world are not that big of a deal. People fuck up. People think they're in love and have kids when they're young. We all make mistakes when we're kids and sometimes we end up having to raise those mistakes. Men and women both. You can be a fucked up broken individual without a child so I don't think having one makes you a piece of shit.

Like I said, its up to you to decide if you have that kind of room in your life. If you don't think you can handle it thats perfectly fine.
>>
I'm actually a divorced father and of course the advice I've read so far in this thread is fairly inaccurate. Just like with childless people people with children come in large varieties. Given a more mature and stable couple like in my case who split for normal healthy reasons it is hardly the case the woman is looking for a man to raise her children as their real father is still involved. In such a situation you're also likely to encounter people with property, careers etc so there are a lot of benefits to be had... on the other hand, if you're looking at young barflys with bar babies then it's a lot more plausible what's said above is true-looking to raise kids etc. just consider each case separately, for its as difficult to generalize here as it is with respect to people without children.
>>
>>17697308
>>17697313
level-headed responses
>>
>>17697157
You'll never come first in a relationship with a single mother. That's just a fact. That being said, I lost my virginity to a single mother, and it was absolutely fantastic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.