[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse to see doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: legendary.gif (2MB, 495x275px) Image search: [Google]
legendary.gif
2MB, 495x275px
I missed a midterm this morning, and I really need an excuse to see a doctor. Preferably with something that doesn't demand a follow up. I previously went for food poisoning, but they demanded a stool test (kek) which I do not fuck with.

So what's a good excuse?
>inb4 white knight tells me to accept consequences
>>
File: sara-varone.gif (2MB, 354x364px) Image search: [Google]
sara-varone.gif
2MB, 354x364px
Or a really valid reason that the teacher would understand might work too. I'd be careful with that though, as I'm sure teachers have heard their fair share of excuses.
>>
Find poison ivy. Rub poison ivy on face. Go to doctors.

I'm sure no profession would question that. What kind of sick fuck would take ivy to the face just to miss a midterm?
>>
File: k55GLz8.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
k55GLz8.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>17697009
Are you the same guy that was asking how to avoid a midterm yesterday
>>
>>17697026

Who? You do realise it's midterm season m8... Plenty of students writing them.

On a side note, maybe it's time to take a break from this site if you've been on all night.
>>
>>17697019

That's pretty hardcore mate. Maybe it's worth it. Whatever it takes.

Seriously though, any ideas?
>>
>>17697009
What is the percentage of your midterm?
My midterm was fucked up, 4 questions, 90 minutes, prof literally put an equivalence of this question as second part of the last question
http://math.stackexchange.com/questions/749128/int-f-d-mu-infty-iff-sum-n-0-infty-2-n-mu-x-in-x-fx-geq-2
Even that dude who came up with an answer couldn't do it within 15 minutes
And the second part of 1st question requires you to conjure up some bullshit density function that decay faster than any family of integral f(x)x^n on a compact set..
The worst part is that I know at least 2 guys in my class who could solve all of them, one even finished with extra time left...
>>
>>17697009
Go for a physical, or say you twisted your ankle/sprained your wrist and you want to make sure it's ok, even though it feels ok.

Doctors should use generic notes for work/school. Ask the reception for one too.
>>
>>17697066
It was a biology midterm, but still had some intense shit. Do you think you passed yours?
>>
>>17697076
Seems like a general good idea. I Can say I fucked up my wrist on an overhead press or something, they'll probably just give some anti-inflammatory drugs that I can throw in the trash bin.

Would they ever send me for a follow up for something like that ?
>>
>>17697082
He will return the papers in class next week. At most I'll get 70/100. Pretty heavy penalty for those 2 parts.
>>
>>17697087
They're not the police, you don't face jailtime if you don't go. They'll probably just say come back if it keeps bothering you.
>>
If you jump from a second story window you can break a bone and get a 100% undeniable "i was injured" excuse.
>>
>>17697009
car accident, send pic of smashed car as proof and wear a sling around your neck
>>
>>17697110
Yeah, they'll probably just write up a referral
>>
hey OP

I'm a professional at this

go to a clinic NOT UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED and tell them you've been feeling sick and sniffly and your ear is KILLING you- just one ear. when they tug at it, wince, and when they insert the scope, ball up your fist and make a face like you're going to cry. wear a dour face the entire time and beg them for something for the pain.

OR

tell them you had to have your cat/dog euthanized and didnt have time to shoot an email. they were dying of renal failure and needed to be put down immediately.
>>
>>17697283
forgot to add, before you go in use a q-tip very aggressively inside your ear and rub and rub until it hurts. this will make it look red and inflamed when they examine you
>>
Fake a note from a local doctor's office. If they call to confirm, the office is legally not allowed to even say if you're a patient or not lol. You can write one with as many days off as you need for 'illness'
>>
>>17697283
>>17697289

Kek this is a pretty badass idea, do they give antibiotics for this? I honestly think the reason doesn't matter so much, just need a note to say that you've been seen by the doctor. What for is no fucking concern of the teacher.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.