[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a long term gf if no pets is non-negotiable for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: StalinMeme.png (594KB, 982x795px) Image search: [Google]
StalinMeme.png
594KB, 982x795px
How do I get a long term gf if no pets is non-negotiable for me because of allergies?
>>
>>17696386
gf is a pet tbhfam
>>
>this is a real actual issue that can turn another person off
>pets are THIS important to people
man i fucking hate animals
>>
>>17696473
You're a douchebag. I trust my doggos over most people. I have had to break relationship up because one wanted me to get rid of them. I'd rather have animals over people mostly
>>
>>17696481
el oh el hello cat lady
>>
>>17696481
Am I a douchebag for putting my ability to breathe over your pets?
>>
>>17696481
it's not like I prefer people over animals
but I definitely hate pet owners more than the actual animal
so get cancer
>>
>>17696490
No just hating animals. Plus you have weak genes with allergies. Should probably not produce please and thank you. :^)
>>17696487
>my doggos
>cat lady
Full blown retardation
>>
>>17696517
Why you mad?
Show me on the doll where a pet owner touched you.
>>
>>17696518
Allergies aren't necessarily genetic, friendo. Also, I have a PhD in Physics and regularly do triathlons. Tell me again how I have weak genes.
>>
>>17696518
kek definitely struck a nerve there
>>
>>17696518
What a fucking retard
>>
>>17696521
easy
walk into any home in the metro area and take a whiff cunt
>>
>>17696526
>has a PhD in physics
>does triathlons
>posts on a Chinese stamp social media
Just don't breed plz
>>17696534
>posts something retarded
>gets called retarded
>lol umadbro?! Lawl
No, you are still retarded
>>17696538
But who hurt you anon? What did the mean pet owner do? Did he touch your no no area?
>>
Find a woman with empathy helps her to reject slavery.

And when you do, please tell the rest of us how you did it.
>>
>>17696546
>posts something retarded
like this >>17696481 ?

Keep trying. You are evidently the least intelligent person ITT
And you will die alone, too.
>>
>>17696570
>with empathy helps her to reject slavery.
u wot m8
>>
>>17696605
>Dat projection
Whatever you tell yourself friendo
>>
>>17696685
It's not projection at all, it's evident here:
>doggos
>lawl
>Dat
An old person trying to sound like a 12 years old is just sad and pathetic. Not to mention even most people here don't speak retard.
>>
>>17696473
I wouldn't say I hate animals, but I totally understand your feelings. I am pretty indifferent towards them. To me they mostly seem like a waste of your time and money, but to some people they are a part of the family. My fiancee has a calico cat that is starting to grow on me, but sometimes I still feel like it would be nice if we didn't have to have the cat box and stuff like that.
>>
>>17696672

idk bro, do unicorns exist? adv keeps telling me AWANLT
>>
>>17696703
>I'm so le sophisticated on the four channel.
>tips fedora
>>
>>17696517
Why are you telling us what you hate? Do you think you're that important that everyone just has to know how you feel? Didn't see a poll in the OP so I'm just wondering why you thought it was relevant.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.