[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda fucked up, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: not really impressed.jpg (960KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
not really impressed.jpg
960KB, 1000x1426px
Let's just say i'm 18-ish, living with my dumb mother and my little sister who's 9.

Like a week ago, I had a huge fight with my mom, said everything that came to my mind while she was yelling stupid shit about my dead father like ''it's in your DNA''.She tried to hit me couple times too and I took the hits with calmness and insulted her with empty face.So now she's not coming to home or she's just here for sleep.And I need things.Bitch's not even cooking anymore.

How can I break her more?I want her to be a miserable drunk.Also any life-saving advices would be perfect too.
>>
>>17696269
Kys
>>
>>17696269
>18ish
Are you 18, 19 or almost 18?

If you want to break her, continue fucking with her and tell her how her life is a failure etc.
>>
The fuck is your sister going to do with a broken Mother and a fucking beta 17 year-old that thinks he knows everything?

Sort your shit out man, I was in the same position as you but fuck I wasn't trying to break my Mother. Her shit is her shit, I'm not weak enough to let it get to me and say anything back.

Seriously man drop your pride and put your sister first.
>>
Get a part-time job that pays enough to buy food. Call child protective services, your sister is 9.
>>
>>17696317
You know not everyone's life is the same, right?I know this looks like a normal teenager shit and it actually is, but in this case mother is really fucked-up.
>>
>>17696308
18ish generally translates to about 16.

OP is a child and his mother needs some sort of mental help.

Life saving advice: Stop being a shit and try to be understanding. Or kill yourself. You know, whichever.
>>
>>17696326
This

By age 18 you really gotta establish whether or not your parents are viable to live with long-term. Moving out immediately isn't the best option for everyone, but if your mother is a waster, you should try to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.