[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal of a button fly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What is the appeal of a button fly?
>>
Doesn't come undone?

I haven't worn jeans for literally years so idk
>>
I like ripping them open when I have to pee. If you do it right with the correct angle they pop open quite easily and it makes a satisfying sound. Btw, I have zippers too and I don't mind either.
>>
>>17696123
i think its more comfy. the zip jeans i buy are often tight around the crotch area. honestly though, all of the button jeans i have bought was by accident. i buy jeans because i think they look nice. it wouldent make of a difference to me if the jeans had a zip or buttons.
>>
>>17696205
This. Zippers are really hard to replace if something happens to them and really expensive to fix, might as well throw the jeans out then. Sewing on a new button is easy as shit.

Personally I also think visually it is hotter to see someone literally unbutton their pants than to undo a fly.

I think they are mostly popular as a "vintage" look, though, because zippers are so common now so it's kind of a creative touch.
>>
Over the last 20 odd years of my lost puberty adulthood, I might have forgotten to zip up about 10 times but I moved to button fly jeans to avoid any more of those times.
>>
>>17696309
*post puberty
>>
>>17696123

There's no appeal, most people don't care. I have lots of pants and I tend to forget if it's buttoned or zipped after I put it on until I have to unbutton/zip it.

Pros:
-Quicker to unbutton, basically just rip it open. No damage done if your pants aren't shit
-You won't forget buttoning it

Cons:
-Takes longer to button than to zip up
-I have to fuck around with the buttons when I'm drunk. Once spent like 10 minutes in a bar's bathroom and everyone thought I'm taking a shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.