[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a girl I like very much, and for the past few weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sociopath.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sociopath.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
There is a girl I like very much, and for the past few weeks I have been speaking with her. Every single night I make sure to skype with her, and I am always super excited to see her. I spend all day every day thinking about her, and I am always super nervous when I call her.

That is, until recently. After she finally said "I love you, too", I suddenly feel... emptiness. I don't understand why. I know she is perfect. I know that she is wonderful. But I suddenly don't get butterflies in my stomach when I think about her, and I don't get this longing feeling of seeing her when I am away anymore.
I still don't pay any attention to other girls, though. I don't plan on it, either. I have lost all sense of attraction towards other girls, as if I really was in love with this girl. But I just don't feel in love. Which I don't understand why, since I did before she said "I love you, too."

What I want to know is this.
What the hell is wrong with me?
How do I fix this? I know I love her deep down inside. Do I have some sort of mental disease?
>>
No. You probably made it an end all be all to get that very phrase out of a girl and now your ego can't justify it's already present emptiness. Don't think too much on it bro. You'll make a mess of things. Just because you both said it doesn't mean anything necessarily has to be made out of it. Don't pressure yourself about it and it will feel better.
>>
Remember life isn't a Disney movie or a Nicholas Sparks novel. You dont have to push it in that direction.
>>
>>17696049
I don't quite understand what you are saying.
Does this mean that I really don't love her?

Because you're wrong. I know I do. She is literal perfection. She's a total sweetheart, and she is so unbelievably kind. She's wonderful.
>>
Actually, now that I think about it, I feel empty about everything suddenly.

I suddenly don't feel a strong conviction towards my religion. I don't feel a strong conviction towards my opinions and ideas. Whenever I see crazy things on the news that suggest the world is falling apart, I don't feel sorrow or fear.

And this is all only in the past few days.
>>
Why won't she tell me she loves me ;-;
>>
>>17696066
>Because you're wrong. I know I do. She is literal perfection. She's a total sweetheart, and she is so unbelievably kind. She's wonderful.

Shut the hell up man, don't exaggerate. The flame that burns half as bright burns twice as long.
>>
>>17696106
The amazing thing is that I am not exaggerating.
>>
>>17696119
Well have fun growing up. You'll either learn to be moderate in love or have many flames. Both are fun.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.