[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLD ME TIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1473082501708.jpg (14KB, 592x498px) Image search: [Google]
1473082501708.jpg
14KB, 592x498px
Alright, I'm gonna commit sudoku, I can't take this anymore. If you're not a gamer guy you won't understand, so stop reading normies and reply to all the fags who need relationship advice.

I installed an old version of "Rise of Nations" which I remember playing when I was younger. Insert the disk, install the game, launch the game. That was the plan. But since I'm running Windows 10 and the game was made in the fucking stone age, shit didn't work. I should've anticipated it.

So, it was time for plan B. Uninstall the game and buy the newer, extended version from Steam, that should do it.

I went ahead and launched the uninstaller and got rid of Rise of Nations - everything went fine. Until I wanted to start up fucking Battlefield 1 and got the notification to download the game.

Turns out, the fucking uninstaller DELETED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FILE ON THE FUCKING HARD DRIVE WHERE ALL MY GAMES WERE INSTALLED.
MY WHOLE FUCKING STEAM LIBRARY OF FIFTY GAMES IS GONE, BATTLEFIELD 1, 3 and 4 HAVE BEEN SHOT INTO FUCKING OBLIVION AND EVERY OTHER FILE IS GONE AS WELL.

W H A T T H E F U C K!

FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT. I'M DONE, I'M OUT. HAVE A GOOD LIFE.
What is this shit?

PICTURE OBVIOUSLY FUCKING RELATED
>>
I suggest good old shotgun in the mouth
>>
wow you are so retarded lol
>>
If you downloaded it from the steam client, can't you just re-download the games?
>>
>>17696023
yeah he can but op is autistic
>>
>>17695967
Restore everything in the bin. Everything.
>>
>>17696023
this lol.
>>
>>17696010
>you are so retarded lol
you are so retarded lol
>>
>>17696023
That takes longer than a day bc you cant play online while downloading.
It takes so long that in the mean time he had to think about his pathetic life and get depressed and stuff whatever
that's what he means i think
>>
>>17696053
People who are this obsessed with video games need a fucking slap. i like video games but people who play them 24/7 are degenerates and worse than normies.
>>
>>17696056
Hahaha what this guy said, right? I spend 8 hours a day on the internet but that's totally different lmao.
>>
>>17696061
depends on what you're doing on the internet. if you're just on 4chan and youtube, then yeah, its as bad as playing video games. video games isolate people from the real world and you could use that time doing something more useful. Anyway, you can still play video games and do useful shit, its just a problem when people literally play video games 24/7.
>>
File: 1475426227084.png (13KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475426227084.png
13KB, 381x380px
>If you're not a gamer guy you won't understand
>calling yourself a "gamer guy"
I've never been more disgusted in my life.
>>
>>17695967
http://www.howtogeek.com/237230/how-to-enable-system-restore-and-repair-system-problems-on-windows-10/
Stop being retarded OP and revert your computer to the last update point
>>
>>17695967
>furry picture
>''gamer guy''
>doesn't know what compatibility mode is
>thinks an uninstaller can delete all your steam games
>doesn't just redownload them instead of being an autist on a mongolian wood carving board

Sudoku might be best for you and the rest of us, bud.
>>
File: autism.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>17695967
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.