[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese penpal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ocuh97rrCi1r35mjho1_540.jpg (38KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocuh97rrCi1r35mjho1_540.jpg
38KB, 540x302px
Hey guys, been talking to a Japanese penpal for about 3-4 years now, shes fluent in English and I've met her twice, once in England and once in Japan. Next year shes moving close to my town for a year abroad learning English, when she does, we said we'd drive around the country side and explore old castles, ruins, and go on walks in the country ect.

Is she interested in me? Im planning on confessing to her when we have a walk into the country or a really nice day out, would a Japanese girl even bother to talk to me and meet me for 4 years if she wasnt interested in me?

Fyi, im not a weeb, or some sort of faggot that wants to be Japanese
>>
>>17695471
Race-mixing is pretty cool senpai, kids love growing up with parents who don't look like them and that feeling of isolation being from everyone around you really can't be recreated, that coupled with your autistic genetics means your child won't ever fit in.
>>
>>17695494
>be a haffu
>never accepted by white people because they see you as a filthy gook
>never accepted in Asian society either because they see you as a white piggo
>>
>>17695471
Asian women immediately turn into sluts once they take a single step out of their home countries.
She'd probably fuck every guy that crosses her path and gives her enough attention.
Except you. Because you are a beta-cuck faggot that hasn't made a move in 4 years and she probably only sees as a Aniki (big brother in japanese) or a sepain (it's like f.am but in japanese).
So yeah, just cut contact before you get cucked for real.
>>
File: 1463444248568.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1463444248568.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>17695498
>tfw actually hafu and accepted in both
>the white and asian side of my family also get along perfectly well

feels good man.
>>
>>17695494
I'm half white half latino
I feel like I don't fit anywhere, and I live in fucking Brasil, but that's just because I'm shy and fucked up

So, you can't compare people, for real. Personality matters more than race or looks.
>>
well OP, maybe you're underrating her because she's Asian and you think they're more reserved about feelings or something, but if you have already met twice in 4 years and there's never been a move, don't you think she probably has already written you off as a partner?

I mean, you probably still have high chances, but I think it's kinda weird that if you like her you haven't tried anything in those other meetings

>>17695506
>sepain (it's like f.am but in japanese)
i chuckled
>>
>>17695506
That's pretty fucking retarded. They only do that if they had a really fucking strict upbringing and want release
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.