[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having ADD is some kind of torture. Anyone else here have it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: judykill.jpg (25KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
judykill.jpg
25KB, 520x423px
Having ADD is some kind of torture.

Anyone else here have it? How do you cope? Medication makes me antsy, and keeps me too wired all damn day.
>>
>>17695457
Adderall
>>
>>17695457
>boohoo I have ADD
>have a hard time focusing on one subject
Try schizophrenia.
>FOCUS ON EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME ALL AT ONCE FUCK IT MAKE SHIT UP TOO
>>
>>17695458
>Medication makes me antsy, and keeps me too wired all damn day.
>>
>>17695524
You could try Concerta.
Literally psychiatry is the way to go for short term help.
If you want long term improvements that last, you need rehab, it works, but you've gotta believe it works and go through with it.
>>
I want to fuck that rabbit.
>>
>>17695466
I have both schizophrenia, paranoid schizophrenia, psychosis, autism. So yeah I have definitely been there with you anon, and all of what you said is an understatement, and shouldn't bother to add on any more, or it's going to be a long long thread.

>>17695590
Yes. Yes you do. Good luck with that.
>>
>>17695457

I was on 30 MG of Adderall IR twice a day and each time I took it, for the next two hours I was a Math God and a Sex Machine.

But the crash was fucking brutal.

Plus I'm in high level math, stats and accounting classes so I started slamming them.

Bad move, I had a fucking psychotic break.

I went off them for a year but now I'm on 20 MG of ER and that's the sweet spot; I can focus on school work, a bit more pep in my step, longer sex, lasts waaaay longer and coming down is smooth.

If ADD meds make you antsy then try some other kids of meds that have 'off label' effects on ADD that way they won't make you a manic fuck.

Also, you need to learn to overcome it yourself; try reading even if you have to read the same sentence, paragraph or page a few times.

Meditate; nothing gay, just sit in a comfy chair, close your eyes and see where your mind goes. If it goes everywhere then try to think of something relaxing and focus on that.

I'm 31 and I struggled my entire life until I was diagnosed at age 27; now my life is million times more enjoyable and productive.

Sometimes it's a boon having ADD; I can walk into a room and take in all the sights, sounds and details at once or when I watch a movie, I can see the editing, costumes, blocking, etc. all at once and it really is mind blowing.
>>
File: reallife.png (180KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
reallife.png
180KB, 499x561px
>>17695756
Well, I have to do something. I may honestly be suicidal over how stupid and lazy I am, and how shitty my art is.
>>
I do, I take meds. The downside is if I forget it, I feel like I'm dying
>>
i have add. I have difficulty concentrating on more than one subject but that could be innate in my personality and not add. I am very disciplined due to the training i do so if i try, i can concentrate.
>>
>>17696468
Same. It's p awful, but if I *DO* take them, I get anxious and wired.
>>
>>17695457
I've experimented with different dosages and types of medication for three years. You have to give it a month to really know how it'll work ya

Keep at it, dude. It gets better. I love my low dose IR.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.