[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. My mother stole my boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cheryllnew.jpg (210KB, 1181x1751px) Image search: [Google]
cheryllnew.jpg
210KB, 1181x1751px
We were dating for a while, but my mom said he was too old for me and threatened to call the police on us. She forced me to break it off but she was always really nice to him when he came over and I feel like I should've seen it coming :(

Now she's having sex with him every night and I can't stand it. I feel so betrayed by both of them but I feel like I can't tell him she manipulated me into breaking up with him so she could have him because it'd make it seem like Im crazy.

What do I do?
>>
She's obviously selfish as fuck. I don't think there's anything you could say to make her stop.

Do you still live with her. This would be my revenge if it were me. She can't compete with you, she's older, sagging, wrinkled and probably loose as fuck after giving birth to you.

Start dressing very sexy whenever he's around teasing him and flirting. He sounds weak and will respond. Rub it in her face, see how she likes it.

Let your mom know she only has him because she made you dump him and you could take him back any time you felt like it.

If you're not up to these revenge games, the least you could do is play the bad mom card. You need to ask her, what kind of person would encourage someone they love to end a relationship so they can have them? Even worse, what kind of mother would do that to her daughter?

Turn on the water works, ask her what did you do to make her hate you so much that she could hurt you so badly? The least she could do is not rub it in your face and ask if they can do the nasty elsewhere.

If you use the revenge tactics, you will steal him back. Use him once and remind her you can take him any time you want to.

If you use the guilt tactics, maybe you can get her to stop rubbing it in your face.

Just remember this happened because she is jealous of you. You're a threat to her as a woman and she is acting disgracefully in treating you this way.
>>
Why would she threaten to call the police if you're over the age of 18?
>>
>>17695380
We started when I was 17.
>>
>>17695397
Just act incredibly slutty around him and fuck him, then ditch him. But make sure your mum is going to leave him too.
Or get a female friend to have sex with him in case your mum is someone who'd kick you out.
>>
>>17695405
But the point is she said she'd call the police and tell them we were dating when it wasn't legal, so anything I do might make her do that anyway.
>>
>>17695408
If you deny it, he doesn't want to go to jail, so he'll deny it too. Just you mums word and at this point, she's just a bitter old hag whose daughter stole her boyfriend.
>>
>>17695408
Her word against yours. Nothing would happen. Even if something did, it would be your bf who'd get busted.
If that really isn't an option, just annoy them. Throw mashed up banana at them while they're having sex or something. Or put dog shit in your boyfriends bed. Slash his tires, key his car. Be a bitch.
>>
why do young girls want old shitholes? A man who is way over your age and still considers you, is not mature at all. Now look at this. He cucked you with your own mum and you still want him back. You can continue being pathetic or get a new hot boyfriend your age.
>>
>>17695429
>why do young girls want old shitholes?

Why not?
>>
>>17695437
This was a poetic question. They look for a mature man, but at the same time they won't realise that anyone who is that old and mature, will never consider them as a partner or a serious relationship. So what they do is collecting the manchilds and then act surprised if something like this (Ops story) happens.
>>
>>17695452
>They look for a mature man, but at the same time they won't realise that anyone who is that old and mature, will never consider them as a partner or a serious relationship. So what they do is collecting the manchilds and then act surprised if something like this (Ops story) happens.

No true scotsman fallacy.
>>
>>17695408
Where do you live? 17 is legal in most places.
>>
bet you he'd do a three way with you and a friend.
>>
Are you sure she stole him? You mentioned they were getting along, maybe it was him who wanted to fuck her so they came up with a plan with the police threats and so on? She's still a terrible mother, but I would seriously reconsider if that man is worth your time. Also like anon previously said, you can be annoying or full on revengeful, if you can handle teasing him without it backfiring and you falling for him again. Don't do any of tire slashing though, your mom already threatened you with cops once, you don't want to do anything that is actually illegal
>>
>>17695502
Or her and her mom.
>>
My mothers side of the family are Jerry Springer material.

My grandmother stole my mothers boyfriend when they were both younger, like prior to my father getting on the scene. The whole thing was even more disgusting because she was cheating on my grandfather to do so.

The whole family conspired to hide 'the shame' and convinced him he was having a psychological breakdown due to his experiences in war and he was committed to an asylum when it was true.

Basically the women on that side of the family all share this weird trait. They are massively jealous of any male attention and conspire against each other to secure their own while working to undermine and cause others to fail. Like if you can't raise your status, you cause the same by bringing down those around you.

Their notion of 'a good man' is basically a doormat with money who can be deceived or an aggressive gangster stereotype who has money and drama. I think it is because their roots are in working class London cockney poor. Back alley drama, cheap thrills and constant competition to rise up.

How does this help OP? I don't know. Maybe understanding your mothers motivations is the first step in being able to either defeat her or move on from having to be influenced and bothered by her bullshit.

My grandmother, mother and sister are all complete nightmares. Female cousins, aunties, extended family etc. It is all attacked with replica sword, drug debt, found bullets in the house, gun hid under the babies bed, not have that man in my house, murder, weeping at gravestones, fake tits, bling, steroid hulks, lap dancing clubs, glasses in faces, stealing each others men, betrayal and spray tan.

The best line is basically "I have given so much to x, now it is time to take some time for myself" which is code for ditching EVERYTHING and running off with someone else because I'm selfish. Also they all claim that family, specifically female family is all that matters while they manipulate and screw each other over.
>>
>>17695452
Old women are gross and we still want hot 18 y/o's.
Sorry for the reality check, but women age like milk.
>>
File: ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>17695338
>My mother stole my boyfriend.
ROASTWHORES BTFO
>>
>>17695338
Cut ties with your mom. You cannot choose your family but you can choose who you now associate with as an adult. Also, any guy that will peg your mom, family members, friends etc is a complete waste of time and a joke.

No big loss in the long run Op. Your mom is a manipulative bitch who would sabotage future relationships of any sorts, and the guy is a looser douchebag because he decided to date/fuck your mom after you broke up with him. Could you really imagine yourself having any kind of relationship with him after this? The logical response would be fuck no, and also after he has stuck it to your mom he is not worth sleeping with again. He is dog shit on the bottom of your shoe, wipe it off and move on.

Seriously though you need to play this off calmly, save your money, find a place, get the fuck out, and never speak to either one after you do so for your own sanity and future happiness. Move to another city if you have to do so, but cut them out.
>>
>>17695338
i'm 28 and was recently dating a girl who was 18. her mom never tried to fuck me. i feel like i've been cheated somehow.
>>
Have a threesome.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.