[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thought on rejection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1467000378611-adv.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1467000378611-adv.png
10KB, 489x423px
Is it so far fetched to think that maybe you're not the problem? Like I'm only starting to think about this. Ive changed my looks, attitude, everything. Gone for girls across the spectrum and have had very low success (never a real gf just ldr shit). Recently got turned down and I thought I did everything right flirting with her, but to no avail.

I'm thinking maybe it's not my fault. I see threads all the time giving advice on how to impress girls and shit, but it seems like I rarely see a "some girls aren't interested, its not your fault dude, you tried". It's always you did this wrong or didn't do this etc.

Are bitches, quite possibly, nothing but hoes and tricks?
>>
>>17695063
No, I'd say it's a little bit of both scenarios. Perhaps your taste in women causes you to go after women you have no chance with? Perhaps you've simply been unlucky and the women you've gone after had incompatible personalities with yours? This is an impossible to answer question. Women are just dumb meat sacks like men are. I'm not saying men and women are the same because they aren't nor should they be. You can't generalize an entire gender though, anon. It's foolish and only for very bitter or close minded people.
>>
>>17695089
I don't have unreal standards, and I'd say I'm a good flirt, I can work charm. I mean like regardless of how i look, which i don't think im some kind of uggo, if I can flirt and charm well shouldn't that warrant enough to meet at least on girl who wants to fug?
>>
>>17695063
>Are bitches, quite possibly, nothing but hoes and tricks?
More or less this. The exceptions you don't need to chase- they come to you when you're doing life right.
>>
>>17695063
>Are bitches, quite possibly, nothing but hoes and tricks?

More or less. That's not to say all women are evil or dumb or sluts, but for all intents and purposes you shouldn't have that high of a view of them until they prove themselves to be worthy of such.

It's entirely possible that rejection isn't your fault or that you're just too good for certain women. Tons of women have low self-confidence and avoid men they perceive to be above them that want more than sex. Tons of women also have different things that attract them and turn them off. Some girls love artsy guys and won't date anything but. Some girls exclusively fuck Marines. Who knows. Who fucking cares? Women, despite what we believe, aren't as easy as saying the right thing or making the right moves all the time. If it was that easy I'd be comfortably married and also cheating on my wife right now.

This quote changed my life, desu: "I used to walk into a room full of people and wonder if they liked me. Now I look around and wonder if I like them." Internalize it.
>>
>>17695116
I usually don't care what people think, im not a filtered or subtle person, I only care if a girl I like thinks of me positively or not, which can be iquiet problematic obviously
>>
>>17695063
There are roughly 3.5 billion women in the world. It is safe to assume that the majority are not interested in you romantically. Maybe you've just been unlucky in finding the minority who are prospects.
>>
Is it 100% you? No. Is it 100% them? Also no.
>>
>>17695880
It's just out of all the girls ive had practically no success :(
>>
>>17696850
Where do you go to meet women? Do you just approach strangers and try to chat them up, or do you go for girls that are actually somewhere within your social circle?

The only worthwhile relationships I've ever had started as friendships. I've had one-night stands too, and I find them generally to be less enjoyable than masturbating
>>
>>17696858
I have friends but they don't have friends that are girls

I usually just go up to women, I thought that's how you meet new people. I meet them anywhere really. When I see a cute girl I chat them up if they're sending good vibes.
>>
>>17695063
The problem is your perspective, sure you've changed your looks and attitude, but you've overlooked the fact that you still come here and have this us and them mentality. This mentality is probably blindingly obvious to any girl who talks to you and it instantly gives you an aura of being a weirdo.
>>
>>17696888
>This us and them mentality

What?
>>
>>17696891
This 4chan and real life mentality, the idea of referring to people as normies.
>>
>>17696896
Come on dude I'm just fucking around, I don't actively go out and say THERE GOES SOME NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It's like how you don't make small talk and tell racist jokes, you only do it with your friends and on the internet, ya know?
>>
>>17696864
Well this is your problem. 95% of random girls that you just chat up out of nowhere - they don't WANT to make a connection with you, they don't want to pick up a boyfriend off the street, they don't want to get laid, they just want to do whatever it is they were actually doing before you interrupted.

So there might be 5%, out of all the girls you approach, that'd actually be open to meeting a guy. ANY guy. And then, it's still a question of whether or not you're the type of guy they like. You're literally looking for a needle in a haystack, mate.

You'll have better luck if you stick to bars and clubs and things like that, because girls actually go there to meet men. They don't go to bookstores or ride on the bus to meet men. You know what I mean? Online dating would be another good option, for the same reason.

Context matters more than anything. Timing and place. You might meet your soulmate, but if you're just some asshole bothering her on the train, she won't even really give you a chance.
>>
>>17696888
>this mentality is probably blindingly obvious to any girl who talks to you and it instantly gives you an aura of being a weirdo.

girls always get tricked by guys though. people always say this shit on 4chan but girls are so easy to trick. near enough all the women i have got is because i bull shitted them.
>>
There are an infinite number of reasons that have NOTHING to do with you for why a woman would reject you. You can't be hard on yourself because you don't really know if it was an issue with yourself or something going on in her world.
That being said, this does not completley take the burden off of you. You must still make an effort in building your conversational skills, appearance, attitude, and so on. These are not things where you have goals, these are systemic things you do to improve your own life.

Most dudes that do well with women still get rejected all the time, I doubt they take it too personally. They just move onto the next girl.

Continue on lad, you are on the path to improvement. Additionally, I suggest that you quit browsing 4chan. You may think it doesn't affect your beliefs but the amount of toxic ideas here coupled with the exposure DOES affect your beliefs and worldview.
>>
>>17696922
>Quit browsing 4chan

The damage has been done, trust me. Being here doesn't change much.
>>17696917
I can bullshit but I can't lie to people that i care about. Not looking for cheap sex either.
>>17696913
I've tried online dating (inb4 guy that shit posts consider the following copy pasta) with no luck. Ive given up on that though. My dad used to be a model and pulled constant pussy. But that was in the 80s. People were different I guess.
>>
Maybe you do everything right but come as you want a GF and women,somehow get turn down but that.

Just muy recent experience, if you act like the shithead who justo wants to fuck you might get the chance
>>
>>17695116
>"I used to walk into a room full of people and wonder if they liked me. Now I look around and wonder if I like them."

This just leaves me bored af.
>>
>>17696940
I don't want cheap sex, i want a real relationship

If I wanted sex I'd rather pay for it and get to choose how attractive they are.
>>
File: 1374553315079.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1374553315079.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>17695063

>Is it so far fetched to think that maybe you're not the problem?

Sometimes you are, sometimes you aren't.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that women are to blame for your inability to interact with them.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that every failure you have with women is solely your fault.

Somewhere in between the "us vs. them" 4chan propaganda snake oil bullshit that the redpillers try to sell you there is a middle ground of logic and common sense. This middle ground is where your answers lie.

People use their personal pain and experiences to influence their opinions of the world and 99% of the time its not anywhere near true; just a bunch of hurt people trying to make sense of the world. Take it all with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17695063

you are right in saying that girls are not safes that can be cracked. there is no sure fire way to get any girl, especially not from a random approach.

that being said if you've had horrible issues across the spectrum for extended periods of time, then yeah you might be the problem.
>>
>>17697764
There's a lot of variables, and I've had success to an extent. Just nothing that every bared fruit regardless of my input where I really did try.
>>
>>17696947
That's almost kind of the point.
>>
>>17698004

Do you enjoy feeling bored? If I'm bored around others, I start to feel as if they're imposing upon me.
>>
>>17695063
As someone who came here far longer than they like to admit, some people are destined for lonely miserable existence nothing you do can change that. so focus you time and energy on other things, success in other aspects of life helps take the edge off the soul crushing loneliness
>>
>>17698721
Geeze man that's pretty depressing even for me
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.