[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-sex jitters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Ok, weird problem

I'm 26, not a virgin, had a few girlfriends and slept with 3 women. Only one was in the last 2 years and that was a month ago; that was a tinder date which went very well.

I had no issues with performance anxiety with her.

However, sometimes I will get a whiff of a tinder hookup and I literally start shaking uncontrollably. They never even happen but if I start to think I might have the chance to go to the house of a girl I've never met before, and 'see where things lead' then I get really nervous and start to shake. I obviously wouldn't want this to happen if things go ahead and I do meet up with her, I'm sure nothing turns a girl off more than a guy who appears petrified to sex her.

I'm not sure which part of it worries me. Mayyyyybe its the sex itself, maybe its the fact that I don't know the girl at all and I'm worried that I won't have anything to say to her when I meet her, maybe its because I don't know how these things work. Going on a date is fine in comparison, but the prospect of meeting a stranger at her house and soon after being inside her is just alien to me.

Any advice for curing the jitters and/or hookups in general?
>>
In in the same boat pls halp
>>
>>17695054

Fap before your meet her. Now you can think straight

If you can still get it up when you meet, you bypassed your jitters.

If you can't call it off and go back to hunting.
>>
>>17695054
Might be adrenaline
>>
>>17695146
Good shout, that may well be it

Ok, in which case, how to combat the adrenaline? And how would a hookup like that actually work?

>"Hi there femanon, good to meet you"
>Sex
>"Cya"

How do you transition to sex? I feel like I might not be suited to casual hookups.
>>
>>17695202
dude the same thing happens to me and i've done that kind of hookup and powered through. you just have to know that some of them aren't going to go very well and be casual/charming about it. just don't give a shit. if everything fails and you're shaking, just say 'yeah it happens sometimes. oh well, if you want to try again give me a call' and leave. the more you do the less it will happen. just do it and who the hell cares.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.