[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get someone/feelings of betrayal off your mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ventura cmon.jpg (26KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
ventura cmon.jpg
26KB, 640x466px
Okay, I'm going to try to keep it short. My ex girlfriend broke up with me a while back for reasons I don't even understand. I think she just got tired of me. I said "you know what, fuck it". 2 months of not talking to her and I finally feel over it. Of course, as soon as this happens, she basically came running back to me, saying that her life sucks now and that she made a big mistake. She says she was just pushing me away, I said "well we can try to work up to a relationship again but only if shit changes".

So we tried it out again but she's all distant and weird and just has a shitty attitude so I'm over it. But for some reason I can't get her out of my mind. It's not even her so much as it is the feeling that someone could not only betray me like that, but lie to me and act like they want to make shit work but as soon as we try it's too hard or beneath her. Basically the feeling of being duped twice is in my head.

I've even been fucking other chicks on the regular ever since we broke up, and even to this day because I'm not going to get into a rut over this, but I still can't stop being pissed off. Help me, /adv/. I know part of the problem was me being too willing to give someone that doesn't deserve it a second chance, but I still just want to put this in the past (again).
>>
Send a dildo to her workplace addressed to her, my dude. Just fuck with her in a childish way to release your anger and move on.
>>
>>17694735
Part of me wants to do something like this, the other part of me wants to take the high road because I know deep down she's not worth my time and negative attention only feeds her fucked up victim mindset.
>>
>>17694718
i think she was distant because she felt that you didnt like her or she was feeling hopeless. i dont think she got tired of you at all.
>>
>>17695061
That may be, but if so why is she acting so distant now? I know she's been going through some shit but she treats me like a stranger now. And I'm not here for all that.
>>
File: arino surrender.png (615KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
arino surrender.png
615KB, 1360x768px
>>17694718
>I said "you know what, fuck it". 2 months of not talking to her and I finally feel over it. Of course, as soon as this happens, she basically came running back to me, saying that her life sucks now and that she made a big mistake.

what the fuck is it with this, seriously? why does this happen? it makes me believe there's some kind of energy bullshit or something metaphysical that happens.

girl tells me she hates me, i get dumped, i sob and cry and hate my life, i finally start feeling okay and move on and then she comes out of nowhere and wants to get back together.

some girl from high school that fucked me up has periodically, maybe once or twice a year since, tried to reestablish contact with me. telling me she loved me and that she wishes things had been different. i haven't spoken to her in ages, where was all of this when i was head over heels for her in high school?

i've seen it with my friends and their relationships, too. i don't get it.
>>
>>17694718
Well, don't think about it like she fooled you twice. That's why you're mad. She didn't. You chose to give her the benefit of a doubt because you're a cool person. The fact that she fucked that up has no bearing on you. Just move on.
>>
>>17696030
I swear there is an energy current or something between people that makes this shit happen.

>>17696039
You know what...this is absolutely true. Wow. It doesn't make me feel 100% better immediately but it makes me feel like I'll be fine.
>>
>>17696030
You are not alone buddy
>>
>>17696266
That's fine. You've been stewing about this for a while. You know you're no pushover, but you try to be fair. That's the best a person can do.

You will be fine. She's obviously not worth your consideration. Don't give it anymore thought.
>>
>>17696315
Thank you, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.