[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend no more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I have a best friend. We've only been around each other for seven years, but I can't imagine life without her.

A week ago she started to tell me about this girl who se hates. Literal hate.

The subject of the hate is Friend's bf's ex. Long story short, Ex was an absolute bitch to bf a long time ago, but no one knows about it, so friends and family still love that girl. And now, Ex is back in town because of unrelated reasons (her life has gone to shit, no job, no house of her own, surviving as she can).

Thing is, Friend thinks that this girl "needs to learn a lesson", that she didn't get any real consequences of her actions, so her plan to "make her understand" is the following:

Paying thugs to either stab, beat or rape this girl. Her words, not mine. As stupid as it sounds over the internet, Friend is really able to do this.

I was in shock and had to leave. Friend mocked me, but I really don't know what to make of this.

Am I supposed to just sit idly by while she plots to make another human being suffer? She says I don't have to be okay with this, but she'll do it anyway. And I can't do anything to stop it because I don't know who Ex is, and if I start to make questions, Friend will know.

If I did have any evidence of this, that would mean I have to send my best friend to jail? I'd have to "betray" someone I see as a sister to save some bitch I don't know. I would do it, but it'd feel like shit. And Friend says that she's cool with me going against her.

And even if she told me she's sorry and that she didn't really mean it, I couldn't trust her anyway. She's good at lying, and since I don't know who Ex is, she could get murdered at any moment and I wouldn't notice.

I guess the only thing I can do is get a serious talk and give her an ultimatum. But she's so vain she'll probably just say that our friendship is over so she can get awat with this.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17694702
She could very well be caught for this and her life would be RUINED. Legit RUINED.

I love my boyfriend and friends to the moon and back, and understand her murderous rage, but this is just plain stupid. Fuck worrying about someone suffering, some people deserve it. But she's being reckless and stupid. If I were her, I'd go a much more subtle route, calling wherever she gets hired to get her fired and possibly convincing her family she's involved in drugs or gang activity so they drop her as well.

Also- HOW does no one know this girl was a cunt to her bf? Why is her bf such a pussy he won't tell anyone? What did she actually DO to deserve this? I'll need you to elaborate.
>>
>>17694702
Anonymously contact the police and voice your concerns, I mean she'll probably know it was you if you're the only person she's told this too but you will never forgive yourself if you let this happen to another human being.
>>
>>17694720

Basically, Ex cheated on Bf twice, with a friend (one of best friends, I think?). And, apparently, Boyfriend thought of keeping it quiet because of shame and maybe to not ruin her life pointlessly.

But that was years ago, if I am not mistaken, and this girl life is already ruined. Best Friend says it doesn't count because it's unrelated to the fact that she was a bitch, so she has to suffer some more.

And what fucking right does she have to do this? I would somewhat understand it if it was the boyfriend wanting revenge (which he does not, at all), or if it was so recent that it could be considered wanting to protect the people close to you... But she has no fucking right. It's been like two and half years since this shit.

I could understand WANTING to kill her, but to actually do it... She has no fucking right at all.

>>17694722

I'm inclined to do that. But I fear to cause her trouble in the slight chance that she actually doesn't do it... or that she feels betrayed, because she wasn't to actually do it and our relationship is murdered for good.

But I'll probably do that.
>>
>>17694748
Yeah no. She's already won. It's not like this girl needs to be knocked off her pedestal to be shown that treating people like that is not ok- her life already sucks. I WILL say, however, I don't agree with the boyfriend keeping his mouth shut about it. It's his choice, but I would feel weird about him continuing to protect her reputation. If he himself is just embarrassed, that's different. I bet that's where this is really stemming from. She's upset he's 'protecting' her reputation still or some dumb shit.

Or... has your best friend ever seemed this reckless and illogical? Or violent? This is insane, I thought the ex raped a child or some shit judging by the way she's acting about it.

If you're worried about the police, maybe talk to her bf and tell him about it if she refuses to heed you. He seems like a level-headed person.
>>
>>17694720
Buy the girl who is getting potentially stabbed/beaten/raped isn't having her life ruined? You need to look past your bias, yes this person is your friend but at the end of the day this is something very serious. Yes, she may be venting, but you need to weigh your options carefully. Does she have the capacity to do something like this? If she keeps talking about it I would nip this in the bud immediately. I know it's hard to think you're betraying your friend but you seriously need to talk some goddamn sense into her.
>>
>>17694702
Whoa. Not gonna lie, that is some pretty deep, pretty fucked up shit

But I see what you need to say to her

You need to tell her this main point: if she does this, she would do something worse than whatever that other girl has done, and is the risks really worth it? Tell her that teaching her a lesson about being more evil than the other girl will teach her nothing that she wants, but a better way to teach her a lesson is to set the example of what the other girl should have been.

What's done is done, and whatever she does is not going to reverse it, but what she can do is be the kinder hand to lead the other girl on a path to help prevent it in the future.

If I could, I would just personally go up to her to tell all that needs to be said, but I can't, so you need to tell her all this, before it's too late, and learns this lesson the hard way.
>>
>>17694763

That's what I am worried about. She is indeed capable of doing this, or at the very least, confident that she can do it and get away with it.

But, even with the seriousness she told me this, there's the slightiest chance that she wasn't actually going to. And then, am I going to cause her potential trouble for something that might not happen? I really want to, but I'm not sure about the consequences. Guess I'll have to talk to her.

>>17694786

The only thing that will not work about the general speech is the part about the risk, because, true or not, she feels really confident about the whole plan. But it is what I'll have to do.

Thank you for your kind words, anons. And thanks, Black Raptor.
>>
>>17694801
No problem, I say the risk thing because although it seems like she could get away with that, she wouldn't, I have studied forensics and even if she didn't do the deed, they will use 1 of many methods to find a way to link her, figure out she is lying, and charge her. That is what I know of her potential result, as I will be too much work to keep her hires quite, and not leave anything linking it to her, that is part of the reason why I wish I had a 1 on 1 talk with her
>>
>>17694822
yeah seriously. Does she not realize EVERYONE EVER CAUGHT thought they could get away with it too? You can always find the idiot in the room. Look for someone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>17694702
You should stop associating with this person. You may consider her your best friend but it's plain that she does not return the favor. She is exhibiting a dark, unstable nature that sooner or later will end in disaster. If you are still around when it happens, she will drag you down with her. Cut you losses.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.