[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have sex with my stepmom. Should I do it? How do I do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ganggang.jpg (43KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
ganggang.jpg
43KB, 540x960px
I want to have sex with my stepmom. Should I do it? How do I do it?
>>
Nah, just jack it to cartoons instead and shitpost on dead boards.
>>
Are you willing to destroy your whole relationship with your family for one quick fuck?
>>
You might find each other attractive for obvious reasons but she's not gonna fuck her husband's son if she's level-headed.

Alcohol's probably your best ally. Or kill your father.
>>
It's a very bad idea and can fuck up your family.

I know from experience.
>>
>>17694573
Advice is a dead board? AM I A GHOST?! I hope i get to be bruce willis
>>
Find someone who looks just like her. It's enough.
>>
>>17694753
Not at all. You are either underage b& or have military-grade armor-piercing autism, however.
>>
>>17694580
>>17694618
>>17694747
>>17694777
Can you guys green text what will happen if OP have sex with his stepmom?
>>
>>17694794
My situation was a little different. I fucked my ex step mother. She's the mother of my sister and helped raise me for most of my adolescence, but her and my dad split up a while ago. I was at her place visiting her and my sister, and that night my ex step mom and I had way too much wine together. Ended up making out and fucking. Later we ended up fucking without the wine excuse. My dad eventually caught wind of it after my sister had mentioned something about how she liked me spending the night so often. Eventually he got into my phone and found sexting and nudes of my stepmom, and freaked out. He refuses to talk to me now and i haven't heard from him in a long time. I hope we'll be able to eventually come back together, but obviously it'll never be the same.

And they weren't even together. I'm sure shit would hit the fan even harder if they're still married.
>>
File: oedipus.jpg (82KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
oedipus.jpg
82KB, 400x600px
>>17694567
>Should I do it?
no
>>
>>17694567
See 1994 film Spanking The Monkey
>>
File: 1412178678055.gif (2MB, 196x137px) Image search: [Google]
1412178678055.gif
2MB, 196x137px
>>17694794
not any of those anons but here are several scenarios:
>OP hits on stepmom
>stepmom is not interested
>tells OP's dad
>OP's dad beats him senseless

>OP hits on stepmom
>stepmom is interested
>OP's dad finds out because OP is an idiot, his stepmom is an idiot, therefore neither one of them could hide a grain of rice from stevie wonder in greenland, much less hide the fact that they're fucking
>we know OP is an idiot because had to ask a bajoran earring-making website for advice

>OP somehow successfully roofies stepmom
>rapes her while she's asleep
>OP's dad finds out it was him because OP can't cover his tracks due to aforementioned lack of criminal mastermind potential

I could go on but you get the point. it's possible that OP and the stepmom could have consensual sex and get away with it, but I would not bet money on keeping it secret for very long.
>>
>>17695751
fourth scenario, possibly worse than the other three:
>OP hits on stepmom
>stepmom is interested
>OP's dad finds out
>son I am proud
>OP's dad asks to watch/join
>>
File: 1460536825103.jpg (259KB, 800x706px) Image search: [Google]
1460536825103.jpg
259KB, 800x706px
>>17694790
>military-grade armor-piercing autism
top kek
>>
I wanna fuck your step mom too
>>
>>17695751
>neither one of them could hide a grain of rice from stevie wonder in greenland, much less hide the fact that they're fucking
pissed myself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.