[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid of my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I don't know what I'm doing. I've never had a girlfriend before. It took a bunch of effort to get into a relationship with her and now I'm scared of screwing it up. She's a very sweet and shy girl, but because of that I never know what she's thinking or what she's saying is what she really feels.

I can't make moves on her. I can't go in for the hug or kiss or anything. It never seems right. We're never intimate. I treat her like a friend. I was never told how to be chivalrous or how to lead. She's not the type that would make the first moves either. If things keep going like this nothing is going to happen so I gotta step up my game.

I'm having a hard time believing I'm actually in a relationship now or I've found someone that's actually attracted to me. I don't know how to deal with it. I tempted to run away and return to the single life but I know that's not the right thing to do.

Help me how do I not be scared? Is this relationship doomed?
>>
Nah dude you're not doomed, i was in a situation like this before and i completely fucked up, the thing about shy girls is even though they might never engage anything with you, but it doesn't mean they don't want to, i fucked up with my first gf and i thought she didnt want to do anything with me, we had a massive fight and broke it off, and as we were fighting i found out that she wanted to do all sorts of crazy sexy shit but she didn't want to start it, basically go in and fuck her right in the pussy
>>
^ I agree
>>
>>17694554
Just talk to her, dumbass
>>
Don't be afraid of just talking it out too op. You don't have to always have perfect conditions or something. If you can't just do it because you're scared she might not want to its perfectly fine to just talk about it.
>>
>>17694623
Ey, kind of similar thing. My ex wasn't really shy though, actually quite outgoing and bold in character, but sexually she was incredibly submissive and she thought that I absolutely had to be the one initiating sex. I was a virgin though so it was a huge pressure for me, and she knew that too but didn't budge. She was hardly ever physical unless I started it off, even though she told me that I was "hot" and she wanted to have sex. The one time we got close to doing it she was kind of a lifeless doll and I was a bag of nerves, so it never happened for real and it just scared me too much to do it again. We had so many fights about it and that was one of the things that ended it. I realise now that if I didn't act like such a snowflake and just went for it like a man it probably would've been fine.

Point is, some people are vehemently submissive like that and you have to either talk to them about it or just test the waters.
>>
>>17695008
Don't blame yourself. Relationship is a compromise. If she knew you were nervous but still didn't budge or meet you halfway then she was selfish.
>>
>>17695020
Thanks. That was exactly my thoughts at the time, but she didn't see it that way. Good to know I'm not crazy
>>
That's why you don't get a yandere GF.
>>
>>17695120
That's why you read more than just the title of a thread.
>>
>>17694623
>>17695008
I suppose I just have to make more moves then. It's just gonna be super uncomfortable all the time.

I don't know if I should bring up my fear and nervousness to her at the moment. She can probably already tell. I don't know if telling her will make me look pathetic or weak or something. I don't know what type of guy she expects me to be but I know a lot of women want someone with confidence.

I have no idea how2boyfriend.
>>
>>17694937
Pretty much this
>>
>>17695626
Of course you should bring this up to her. Talking to your partner is one of the best ways to solve relationship problems. Tell her, see what she says. I'm sure she'll be understanding. Make sure you are clear and honest. If she has a problem with you having a conversation with her to solve a problem then that's a person you should never be with. If she loves you she will work with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.