[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some clues that a girl drops when she is interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: open-body-posture.jpg (24KB, 260x390px) Image search: [Google]
open-body-posture.jpg
24KB, 260x390px
What are some clues that a girl drops when she is interested in you that guys seem to have a hard time getting?
>>
>>17694451
Just grab her by the pussy, OP
>>
>>17694451
>>17694451
>eye contact
>unnecessary physical interaction/touch
>physical proximity
>laughing at your shitty humor
>looks to you when gauging reactions
>optional communication
>>
>mentioning free/spare time, boredom
>being overly interested in your taste in women/crushes (can be using the guise of potentially setting you up to question you about what you find attractive)
>domestic stuff like baking you cookies, giving handmade gifts/cards (unless that's what they're always doing), "just thinking of you"/"x reminded me of you" texts
>showing a surprisingly keen memory for trivial shit you told her
>putting more effort into her appearance when she's around you than otherwise/wearing or doing something more often after you told her that you found it attractive (on her)
>giving you nicknames, creating inside jokes, stuff like "work boy/girlfriend" "oh it's like we're an old married couple", teasing you more than other people
>randomly showing up in places where you are, seemingly happening to wind up around you a lot at parties/events, stuff like that
>volunteering that she's single ("my friends always joke that I'll be an old cat lady!")
>looking at you a lot - especially if she looks at you right away when someone makes a joke or does something funny/shocking in a group setting, that's a dead giveaway
>she tries to get you alone (like asking you to walk her home or intentionally dropping you off last)
>her friends act flustered/giggly/taunting when you're around - bonus points if she tries to be cool and completely ignore it
>she finds excuses to touch you a lot, even if it's straightening your shirt or something
>in case of some shy girls: she is very chatty/cheery to everyone else, but seems to freeze up around you
>sending you romantic poems/quotes/stories
>instigating talks about life, love, the past and future etc
>being very aware of your "needs", like bringing you a cup coffee at work if she noticed that you didn't get one yet
>comparing you positively to men she admires/is attracted to

To give some examples.
>>
>>17694480
>>17694478
Those are really good, thank you.
>>
>>17694480

You should write a book bruh.

I just realized that every girl I've had success with did some (or all) of these. Spot on.
>>
>>17694507
You're welcome!
>>
>>17694480
holy shit
>>
>>17694526
>I just realized that every girl I've had success with did some (or all) of these. Spot on.
I know right.
Reading his post i understood why some girls were clearly interested in me and i was too afraid to make a move.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.