[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl puts MY hand on her tight? She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Confused-Dog1-300x188.jpg (23KB, 301x188px) Image search: [Google]
Confused-Dog1-300x188.jpg
23KB, 301x188px
What does it mean when a girl puts MY hand on her tight?

She said something like "It's pretty cold here anon, here let me help you".

Im a fucking autistic 22 y.o guy so I don't know shit, please help me
>>
If you are good looking it means she does want something physical
If you are good friends it can be out of friendship or also something physical
If you are ugly it's to confuse you or make fun of you, unless you're good friends then it can be out of friendship or even something physical
>>
Good bait. I'll bite.

She wants to initiate sexual contact.
>>
>>17694072
>If you are ugly it's to confuse you or make fun of you

I knew it, every time some girl would jokingly sit on my lap or hug me she would start giggling; they were all laughing at me behind my back.
>>
>>17694063
SHE WANTS IT! IDIOT!

SHE WANTS THE D!

STOP BEING AN IDIOT BAITING US AND GO LITERALLY GIVE HER THE FUCKING D! SOMETIME BEFORE SHE CHANGES HER MIND!!!!!
>>
>>17694072
I consider myself average looking and /fit/.

>>17694073
>>17694085
>She wants to initiate sexual contact.
But we were on public
??

Also, she playfully bit my arm, wtf?
Why
>>
File: smh.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17694063
>girl says it's cold, you don't offer to warm her up
>>
>>17694100
>But we were on public
Flirting is allowed to happen in public settings.
>Also, she playfully bit my arm, wtf?
She is flirting with you.

I AGREE WITH >>17694085
STOP BAITING US AND GO GIVE HER THE D ASAP
>>
Thats when you gently start to rub her thigh. If she spreads her legs a bit, grab her right by the pussy.
>>
>>17694082
No they were not. At most they found your reaction cute and liked to tease you. Deep inside they were quite comfortable with that.

>>17694100
She bit your arm to turn you on and tease you. You don't initiate sexual contact in public, but you can tease. It's a playful thing.

Now go and bite her back in her arm. And relax, you don't have to think that much; worst case you can ask her to guide you. She's obviously into you, she's not even trying to hide it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.