[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I cheated...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1449840889970.jpg (20KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1449840889970.jpg
20KB, 318x307px
So I cheated...
>>
>>17693716
was it worth it anon?

what pushed you over the edge?
>>
Now what? Been doing it for 2 months, one woman.

I've been together for 11 years. Very unfulfilling sex life. Still she is sweet and caring .and knows nothing

Stop cheating? Continue like before? Quit relationship ? We have both our names on the mortgage.
>>
>>17693718
It felt awesome. Really great fucks and amazing deepthroats. Still I feel guilty. Wondering if I should break up. I will never tell her I cheated, this would only hurt her more.
>>
>>17693723
>and knows nothing

won't be for long.

prepare anon.
>>
F>>17693718
It was good to feel wanted again like that. Looked at with lust. I'm an insecure fuck. Needed to feel validated. No excuses for what I did. Just looking for advice without being judged
>>
>>17693716
Are you here for advice or just bragging?
>>
>>17693723

I was in the same situation. I kept it up for 2 years.
The problem is that cheating is like scratching an itch. It feels good for as long as you're doing it, but eventually you have to stop. And the itch comes back.

The good part is that there's more things to fantasize about when you're banging your wife who's pretending that sex is a chore.
>>
>>17693730
Break up with her.
And hop from flings to flings.
You don't want commitment right now
>>
>>17693755
You stopped doing it and still together? How did you do it?
>>
>>17693759
by lying through your teeth and keeping up a facade.
>>
>>17693757

Still I love my gf. We would live in debt for many years to come if we would split up. But you're right. I want to screw around but like the security I have now as well. I'm insecure as fuck and an asshole with little conscience
>>
>>17693759
this
>>17693762

I never got caught, so it was as easy as just deciding to stop. Besides, my mistress eventually got back with her husband. It was a wild ride.
>>
>>17693762
How do you feel? Did the guilt wore off? Or just unacknowledged in the back of your head? How long ago did you stop
>>
Just got ghosted by two people and feeling down . No plans until tonight, party , but that's a bit of a ways . Any advice to cheer me up ?
>>
>>17693779

There was never any guilt, since I felt like I was "getting back" at my sexless wife. I stopped about a year ago and still haven't heard anything from my mistress, so I assume she's doing well.
>>
>>17693785
Good to hear. Still looking for more hookups? Or are you done for good?
>>
>>17693785
What precautions did you take? Fucked only with condom? What excuses worked well for staying the night elsewhere?
>>
>>17693794
I still get curious from time to time, but I don't think I'll ever have it as good as I did. My mistress was aware that she was a mistress and to keep everything discreet, and she was down to fuck at a moment's notice. Things were just too good and I doubt I could make something like that happen again without it all blowing up in my face. Besides, I finally make decent money now and I'd hate to pay alimony if I got caught.

>>17693800
I started out with condoms, but eventually you'll want her to get tested for STDs every time she fucks someone else. It SHOULD be easy to ask for proof, but I was a moron who never did. I didn't even bother testing myself until the affair was over, which was a dumb decision. We could've both been carriers and I would've given something to my wife, which would've been devastating. Don't do what I did.

I had a lot of easy excuses because we were both in college. I (genuinely) would spend a lot of time staying late or having to spend the night at my parent's house. Now that we're living together, I imagine that it's almost impossible to spend the night at someone else's house. I'd have to get some kind of arrangement where we just fuck during lunch or right after work.
>>
>>17693815
I went "clubbing" with ex coworkers
>>
What's the best way to keep a hookup away from your gf in case shit goes sour?
>>
>>17693866
You don't have to be too vague about her location and job, but NEVER give her specific addresses or phone numbers. You can even fib a bit with things like "She works at Lowe's" instead of the truth of Home Depot. That way if you fuck up a lie (which will happen) you have reasonable doubt.
>>
>>17693875
More tips please
>>
I need someone to tell me how to break up in a nice way. Aka not nuking everything
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.