[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: broken-heart.png (50KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
broken-heart.png
50KB, 256x256px
Well guys, I don't know what to do, I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months, bout I'm afraid he's not the right person for me, I was wrong. I wan to leave him, but I don't know how to do it without hurting him. Also, my parents really like him, I don't know how to tell them about this. Please help me
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
Just sit him down and explain that you're not that into it & your sorry. That's the best you can do.
Good luck!!
>>
Where should I do it? My house? In a cafe?
>>
>>17693694
Invite him for coffee at a cafe and tell him what you told us, basically it's not working out and you don't think he's the one for you. Then get up an leave.
>>
>>17693694
There is no way to avoid hurting him, but know this - the longer you wait, the more you will hurt him.
>>
>>17693694
>my parents really like him
Why don't you like him, then? Parental approval is usually a good sign.
>>
>>17693694
You're gona hurt him no matter how you slice it. Just get it over with.
>>
>>17693805
.... most girls I've met hate it when their parents like me. Same for my friendos.
>>
I don't know, I'm actually confused, I don't think he's the one for me, just that
>>
>>17693824
How edgy and bullheadedly individualist
>>
It's only been 3 months. Not 3 years. He won't be that hurt.
>>
>>17693694
How old are you both?
Why do you think he is not the right one?
What he does that you don't like?
>>
We're 18
I don't like him becouse he doesn't seem to care a lot about me, even though he says he does and that he loves me a lot. He never game me a present or invited me to have dinner or anything like that
>>
>>17693896
The presents isn't a proof of love! Also,if you think that he doesn't rlly care about you,then ask him to break up,he will not be hurted
>>
>>17693896
You are also 3 months together, why should he give a gift to you? Maybe he is not the kind of mn who make gifts in order to fuck
>>
I don't care about fucking. He never wants to g out or tell anyone we're a couple
>>
>>17693896
These are superficial things. What matters is if he listens to you, takes your opinion seriously, doesn't make decisions over your head, keeps his promises, and can genuinely enjoy being with you. If he can, it's only a matter of some hints, and he will express his love the way you'll appreciate it.
>>
>>17693913
>I don't care about fucking. He never wants to g out or tell anyone we're a couple
Oh I get it. You're actually underage b& and are having teenage drama over a relationship.
>>
>>17693896
Why the fuck should he give you presents early in the relationship?

I have been in a relationship for 3 years now and we only give presents on birthdays and christmas and we very rarely go out to eat yet we are still madly in love.

You say he doesn't care about you, but I feel that it is the other way around. When you first get together with someone the last thing on your mind is whether or not you are receiving gifts or going out to eat enough, you just enjoy the person for who they are.
>>
Ok . Thaks to all of you, I think I should give him some time
>>
>>17693824
If my parents don't like the guy I'm dating, the relationship already has one foot in the grave. But that's me. My parents have good judgment and have often been able to spot a guy who's bad for me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.