[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to react

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ADSC0687555.jpg (2MB, 2436x1584px) Image search: [Google]
ADSC0687555.jpg
2MB, 2436x1584px
one of my frieds (25) has a new gf for 4 months now (23).
5/10 at most on looks + her personality really stinks ( 260lb on 5,2 + bitch behavior2).
He has a talent for picking the worst woman he can possibly find and it always ends in drama fast.
Now he tells our group of friends that he and the big unfriendly woman with the tatoo stating :" if you dont fight you already lost" are going to move in together.
I srly dont now how to react. I told him so manny times to fucking take his time in order to get to know the other person but he seams so urgend find find someone that he only reacts angry and just goes ahead like stubborn 9 year old.
Should i take distance from this friendship?
I dont know what to tell him.
I think it's a really stupid move by his side.
>>
>>17693629
Your friend knows how you feel. Some people have insecurity issues, so they constantly put themselves in relationships like this. Don't give your friend any ultimatums, but you can slowly drift out of the picture if that's what you want. Try to make it known the next couple of times you talk to him, you only really want to see him and not his girlfriend. If he asks why, don't go too much into detail, just tell him you'd rather have it like that.
>>
>>17693629
As the best friend of a girl who collected, over the last 10 years around 4 physically or mentally abusive boyfriends and managed to cheat on the only good guy she got, give up on that.
Stop giving him advice, stop taking his life so much at heart, stop worrying so much about what he does. Be there for him, help him if he asks, but some people don't want to be helped and you cannot save people who don't want to be saved.
Some people are genuinely idiots in relationship. It's not your responsibility to look after them.
Let him do his thing, give him your advice once and only if he asks to, whatever he does next is their business only.
>>
>>17693643
Curious, but how is your friend? Is she miserable? Regretful?
>>
>>17693650
She cheated on the "good boyfriend" a few months back, and dumped him recently. She dumped him in the morning and fucked some other dude the same evening. I guess she is not really broken-hearted. I believe she cheated on the boyfriend with this dude too, but I don't think she's particularly miserable or regretful.

She has every sort of daddy issues that is humanly possible - dad beat his mother to death, left the country, sent her creepy letters for years till he died 3 years ago.
>>
>>17693640
This
Never go into details when they ask why, if he hasn't understood already. He won't understand, when you explain to him again
>>
some people are into bestiality, just accept it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.