[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lean in Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How could I acquire some of this stuff
I would like to try it so bad
Any help would be much appreciated thanks
>>
Oh honey, you have to make it. Cough syrup, sprite and jolly ranchers. Have a blast
>>
Just takes some painkiller in pill form, they do the same thing
>>
>>17693588
Lol i was at the pharmacy the other day. In front of me:

Male customer about 30: can I get promethazene syrup?
Pharmacist: do you have a prescription?
Man: whats that?
pharmacist: you need a prescription from your doctor
Man: how do I get that?
Pharmacist; your doctor writes it for you
Man: can you give me the doctors number
Pharmacist: no. I am a pharmacist. Everyone has their own doctor.
Man: so you cantjust selll it to me?
Pharmacist; no
Man: i really need it though.
I dont have a doctor.
Pharmacist; wel you should have a primarycare doctor.
Man: so you are saying i have to go find a doctor and ask him for a prescription before i can buy it?
Pharmacist: yes
Man: oh man,
Alright. Well ill try that.

Walks away.
>>
>>17693628
honestly sounds like a typical conversation for me when i don't know what the hell is going on
>>
Why do you want lean? It's a pretty tame drug, and buying it on the streets is really costly since rappers jumped on the "lean is great" bandwagon... like 20 years ago
>>
Ausfag here. There is two options.

Rikodeine is basically the same as Codeine + Promethazine however there is no Promethazine in it so you can buy phenergen and add it to your Sprite mix.

Second option is to buy panadeine forte and use the cold water extraction technique google it. You will also have to add phenergen to the Sprite mix.

All the recipes can be found on Google. One warning though codeine is an opiate and is highly addictive, was into lean quite a bit last year but gave it up because there was dinner drugs out there. My mate got addicted very quick and did some really stupid shit in the process and refused to accept he was addicted. Lean is fun for a bit but gets boring quick I don't know why the rappers glorify it so much these days.
>>
>>17693747
Better* not dinner writing on iPhone
>>
>>17693747
OP here, How would I be able to get 'Rikodeine'
>>
>>17694775
Its OTC. Ask for riko or
Pain stop. Best to say it's for your kid who can't sleep.
>I'm a different guy
>>
>>17695723
Thank you ever so much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.