[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 22

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who will never read it.

A,

I'm sorry I'm like this. Please don't give up on me. I'll get better some day. I have to. I love you with all of my heart. I'd do anything for you. Would you do the same for me?

We can do it, and we'll come out better and happier than before. Please just be my rock. Give me a hope to look forward to. Love me intensely. Be happy. I can do the rest.

M
>>
Dear S, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'm a name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
File: 1462202305952.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1462202305952.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>17693292
>>
Dear A,
I think I could fall in love with you.
>>
Kanye,

You confuse me more than anyone on this earth. I understand you're in way over your head with this whole "fame" thing; I don't mind the spergouts. I just really want goes on in your head. I'm pretty confident you're playing up your craziness. Is it to protect your ego after the public backlash in the past, by distancing your ego from that side of you? Is it to whore yourself out as clickbait? Do you just enjoy the fame for fame's sake?
What the FUCK was TLOP? Why are you so inconsistent in the quality of your music? If you're a musical genius, why are nearly half of the songs you produce underdeveloped and borderline unlistenable? How did you go from such a high in MBDTF, with a solid follow-up Yeezus... To TLOP?
I will never understand you. You waste a lot of my time. I didn't like Yeezus at first, but it grew on me. That shit with daft punk was excellent. I spent maybe 10 hours listening to Pablo before I trashed it. Next time you do this to me I'm unfollowing you.
>>
D
Why the fuck were you here in the last thread? Seriously, I thought you went away and never came back.

You're an unusual woman.

>>17693355
A's a slut, anon. Trust me.
>>
>>17693355
Please do!
>>
>>17693376
a is a guy
>>
File: smug laugh.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
smug laugh.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>17693390
>he thinks a is a guy
>>
I wonder how you feel about me exactly. I constantly keep getting a feeling that you like me less than your other friends and that's frustrating. There's a bunch of logical arguments that could suggest otherwise, but I feel constantly rejected by you. It's probably just my problem though, because I got those one-sided feelings - or maybe you do treat me differently, because you know I got those feelings, like maybe you're afraid that when you're too nice I'll get a wrong idea. I wish I could get rid of that crush of mine, maybe I just need to cut you off or take a break from seeing you. Too bad it's a sorta complicated situation.
>>
Everytime this happens, I remember why I resent you. We could've been something...everything, but I know we'll never be anything because of this. I've tried but I can't get over it. I'm sorry. I'm leaving you very soon.
>>
>>17693289
Is "A" a girl? If yes, what is her last name first letter?
>>
File: IMG_0102.jpg (5KB, 128x165px)
IMG_0102.jpg
5KB, 128x165px
A,

I'm watching you, bitch. I don't give a shit if I seem paranoid or not, I have a goddamn reason why I still don't completely trust you again. I'm glad you're playing video games with me again and keeping me away from R, but I'm trying not to get attached to you again in case you leave again. Goddammit.

-M
>>
B,
It scares me how much I like you. I've never felt this way before. But the way you look at me before you kiss me makes me think you feel the same intensity. Lucky to have you in my life.
-D
>>
Hey.

You're part of my history, my past. But not my present and certainly not my future. Let's be adults about this. Us talking? Not good for either of us. You'd just drag me down. I'm happy and finally found someone that loves me for who I am. Thank you for our long, long run. But all stories must end.

Good bye.
>>
>>17693292
This was funnier the first time.
>>
>>17693701
Ouch
>>
>>17693376
D's a guy too.
>>
>>17693289
Dear Mozart,

Great tunes, bro! Keep it up!
>>
Yesterday was fantastic, I look forward to hanging out like that more in the future.

You should sit next to me, though, I like being close to you. I was thinking of playing some corny 70's music for you, I'm sure you'll like some of it.
>>
I don't play games but I sure get played.

This type of shit is exactly why i refuse to get my hopes up. Every time I do, i come crashing down in flames and end up with more scars. Thanks for validating my self fulfilling prophecies, J.
>>
T

I'm sorry but I was horny.
>>
I'm homeless. My mother loves money more than me. She left me for my abusive father simply for money. I have hundreds of pages of notes about advanced computer programming, aristotelian philosophy and cinema, but nobody will hire me because I don't have anything on my resume.
In 10 days I'm getting kicked out of my aunt's home, and the only job I have is being a factory worker where I'm being forced to work for 12 hours a day. I hate my job. I don't know what to do.

Somebody once said that it's better to die when you're shining bright rather than slowly dim and lose the beauty that you hold inside yourself. I think so too. I'm going to kill myself if I don't get a job as at least a cashier or a waiter in the next 10 days.
>>
>>17693965
what... what are your initials?
>>
J,
I know you won't read this. And I have thought about writing you an actual letter and mailing it to you. I completely blocked you out of my life; numbers, social media, everything. I didn't want to be reminded of you, I didn't want to think of you. But you are always in the back of my head. I love you and I probably always will. But I refuse to look back. I deserve more and I know that.
Love, M
>>
>>17693965
are you J or are you talking about a J?
>>
>>17693970
Did you cheat on T?
Cheating on someone just because you're horny is a shitty thing to do.
>>
R,
I know that we don't know each other for too long, but somehow I managed to fall for you. I love you personality, and maybe even risk my life for you. I didn't think of you much when I met you, and even if we meet rarely, I created a bond with you. I never had a lot of friends, so I'm very thankful for you being one of my few dear friends. I know that you will never love me back, so my only option is to deny and kill my feelings for you, otherwise it could ruin our very friendship. I hope that I will be able to look at you like I used to, without these feelings, I'm crying right now because of my despair, but I've known from the beginning that I shouldn't develop it. Thanks for coming yesterday, you are truly kind person.
Anon
>>
Tiny baby, if you are upset at me please message me. Please don't do anything stupid... like me.

Things have been miserable recently and it could be anything but whatever it is our plans remain the same I assure you.
>>
Happy birthday. I really miss you.
>>
>>17694219
>like me

What did he mean by this
>>
The other night was magical man.

I don't know exactly how you feel about it but it's whatever. I'm not looking for anything serious or committed. Even if you wanted to be friends and hang out occasionally I'd be more than happy :D

It was really cute when you called me Mac tho.

Soooooooo.. wanna smash? ;)
>>
>>17694262
I do stupid things.

I want her to do me though.... a lot. All the time. Fucking non-stop until we can't physically possibly fuck any longer.

But tiny baby... don't go out with someone else. Don't say any mean things about me anymore. Don't fill your head with the wrong idea. Don't do anything stupid. Don't do the things I did in the past. Stupid stupid things.

I love her. God I love her.
>>
>>17694266
S?
>>
>>17694322
buttttt

I never went out with anyone else. I never even flirted with another girl. I just said mean things, filled my head with the wrong ideas, and did some stupid shit recently.

My tiny baby is the only girl I think about. I'm obsessed with her.
>>
>>17694181
Didn't cheat. Did steal underwear.
Not proud.
Very sorry.
>>
Dear B, first of all FUCK YOU. Second of all, let me tell you how you destroyed me, how your actions created some scars on me.
Do you remember it? When we were kids and i just wanted to show you some love? I know this is dumb, but there wasn't a necessity of making the entire fucking school to laugh at me.
This made me afraid, afraid to tell my feelings to people, afraid to talk to people, it made me afraid of taliking to girls in general. Great huh? Now im not afraid of people, but i can't talk about my feelings to real people, now im keepings things for me, always like that, depressed every day.

Thanks, bitch.
>>
>>17694874
Yeah, that random middle school person fucked up ALL YOUR LIFE. Blame it on them, little bitch. Everyone knows the only person solely responsible for your life being miserable is them, yeah-yeah.
>>
C,
What the fuck.
>>
Dear S.,

What the fuck is going on? You're telling me we're over, and at this very fucking day we're having intense skype sex session. And then you agree to come to me, which would literally cost you thousands of bucks, just to 'have sex and enjoy my company' for a few days. And later you tell me you love me too, still. And then ask me why won't I find 'someone else'.

Fuck that. I'm so sick and tired and I don't want nobody else but you. I hope we'll get this small holiday of ours we're planning now. Even if it's 'just sex', because you're fucking great at this, and it feels awesome simply to be in the same room together. Then I'll have two options: move on or fuck up all my life trying to convince you to date me again. And I honestly prefer the latter.

Damn, you're truly terrible. And I'm so in love with you.
>>
File: 1475641237639.jpg (18KB, 378x234px) Image search: [Google]
1475641237639.jpg
18KB, 378x234px
>>17694908
>>
File: hands.jpg (183KB, 956x636px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
183KB, 956x636px
JC,

It would be an understatement to say that things have been quite different since I left nine years ago. I guess that kind of goes without saying for two people who used to spend all their time together, but I can't help but feel I did something very destructive by going away. I still feel like I didn't have any other choice because of how controlling you were, but it has become obvious that I'm petrified trying to make it out here alone. There has never been so much anxiety and uncertainty in my life before, and I can honestly say I have never been more scared in my life. It still makes me infuriated when I consider all the horrible things you've done to people and your lousy excuses for it, but simultaneously you were my only real source of comfort through all of this. It's weird -- you are my problem and my solution. I don't even know if you ever check or even get my messages anymore, but I sincerely mean all of them.

I think back to last night and how liberated I was supposed to feel. Instead, I feel lied to and guilty. I'm proud that I have taken ownership of my life, but it's clear to me what I coward I am.
Indeed, the eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me.

If I could change it, I'd have you back under preferably different circumstances, but we know that isn't going to happen most likely. Just please send me something back. As you know I am dying, and it would be really meaningful if you were at my deathbed.
>>
>>17693970
More details?
>>
>>17694338
Sounds like you effed up. Communication is key.
>>
S

Here I am again. Writing another stupid letter cause I promised I'd give you some space even tho you said it was ok if I called you whenever. But i know you need some space.

However, the longer I don't talk to you the more I realize that even tho you helped me so much, you really hurt me the last night I saw you. You lied to me and then said you'd make it up to me. Then you lied to me again and then messed with me by playing that stupid game.

You say it's all good after my freakout, cause I know you know I'm messed up and socially retarded. I really like you and what you do for me, but part of me really just wants to get over you. So I'm giving us both some space while I figure things out. And the longer you're silent the more I realize what you did and I feel ashamed and stupid for falling for it, and realize I don't even know if I want to try again when you'll probably pull the same shit again. So for now I'll just write this here instead of talking to you. Maybe I'll finally just be able to move on like I really should... But I still think about you all the time and I wish it could go back to the way it was.

K
>>
>>17693289
Dear L,
Fuck you.
from L
>>
>>17693289
name?
gender of a/m?
>>
>>17695470
This is also from A
>>
>>17693701
A?
>>
>>17693289
Susanna

Sorry I told you that we cannot be friends any longer. It probably hurt you very much, and wasn't the best way to end our ongoing breakup.

But you must understand. I have seen too many of my past girlfriends want to stay friends and then watch their feelings for me die before my very eyes, while still greeting me with a smile and a hug from day to day. Nothing makes me feel more hollow than that. I just could not risk it again.

That does not mean I do not remember that I am the first boyfriend whom with you shared a special and intimate relationship with. I was there at your lowest and always always made sure to walk you out of those times because I wanted to, not ever because I felt obligated to. You must believe me: I loved you more than I loved myself, but only sometimes.

The other times, like when I felt the chair about to be pulled away from underneath me, I panicked. I told you over the phone out of nowhere that I could not do the 'just friends' thing at all. And it is true. I don't know how. Every one of my exes I have only engaged in a fairly friendly relationship until a year or more have passed since the breakup. I wish I knew why that is and I don't think it is healthy at all, but there is one regret that plagues me more than any. That regret is not being able to be there for you anymore.

But what could I do? You told me firmly, several times, that you did not wish to be with me anymore. That we tried many times, but you admittedly lost hope. You also admitted you never saw us going on for too long.

How you broke my heart, you will never understand. But the bruises on yours are bruises I will never be able to see, and just like that they will heal on their own away from my undeserving eyes.

I hope this reaches you in some form.

Your friend forever,

____
>>
H,
I read back over months of conversations, I save posts for you on reflex and quietly remind myself it's over. I'm lonely and I'm missing you to death. It's not pleasant but I'm working on it.
I've come to realise a lot, especially in light of recent personal events. At the core of it, I learned I never quite treated you right. I was so concerned with how I felt I guess I forgot you could only know what I told you. I never told you enough.

The truth is, I think you're brilliant. My eyes would light up reading what you'd written, regardless of what it said. You were always so eloquent, so charming and witty and funny and I couldn't come up with a fitting response. I froze, drew a blank, every time. I'd get embarrassed too. I always fancied myself good with words but with you I'm clumsy and awkward and never know what to say. You need to know, for everything I said to you, there were a million things I was too shy to.
I felt for you an admiration and adoration that rocked me and left me acting like a thirteen year old.
Frankly, I was ridiculous. I'm blushing while writing this even though I never intend for it to see the light of day.

My point is, I'm trying to apply what I've learned from that. I want to be better at expressing that I do truly care for others. I want to do this because I want to take something positive from the whole experience, other than the profound loss of having someone like you and now having only some old chatlogs left.

This letter isn't to address the issues we had, I think our last conversation covered that well enough (although I still believe we were both too hard on you, and all you said about me deserving better is a crock. There's none better. Nobody I want more). It is simply an acknowledgement. You are so special and undeserving of the blame for us not working out.

I just want you to know that after everything, some girl across the planet still loves you and thinks the world of you.
-K.
>>
File: Campfire.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Campfire.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
>>17693701
Initials?
>Last name related to picture?
>>
>>17695550
Sure.
>>
>>17695427
Hey, anon. It will get easier eventually. You're in for some rough months though, those all day every day thoughts are persistent as hell, and just when you think you're free oh no here let's start all over again.
But this will pass eventually.
Stay strong. Write in here as often as you need to. It will get better.

*hugs*
>>
>>17695607

Yah it feels like I'm in hell right now. I'm 27 and she was my first time, so I don't really have the experience dealing with this feeling. I got really attached, more than I should have I know that much. Just have to stay busy, which works for the most part, but insomnia leaves me plenty of time at night to think about it and try not to give in. Thanks for the support tho
>>
>>17695510
Who is this?
>>
>>17694917
Where are you from?
>>
>>17695619
Busy is good.
Exercise in the evening can help you sleep a little better, but it's going to take time and it will really suck.
Good luck.
>>
>>17695620
I'm E
>>
A,
I don't know what I'm doing with my life, it's now been over a year since I cheated on you. I don't know why I did it, but when I found out she was pregnant I felt like there was no other option. Everything should have been with you and should still be. I don't deserve you or her. I'm glad that you finally found someone to care about you.
I guess that's all I can ask for after all the shit I've pulled.
T, still love you too much
>>
Its all my fault.
Im so young but have failed so much and let down so many.
Im a pitiful excuse for a person and have no idea why im even here.
>>
Dear E,

It's been a while. I never really told you this because I couldn't articulate it before, but now I'm older and smarter. And there was never an occasion to tell you anyway, because it would have always sounded too aggressive. You're sick and delusional. The stories you made up about your past are ridiculous. Your dad didn't "pretend to kill himself" and you didn't get robbed and "black out" after you dropped me off. If anyone claims to believe your stories, they're lying and ignoring the elephant in the room. You should be embarrassed, but I don't think you have the capacity for that.

The worst part is I somehow "loved" you. Years later, I still don't understand that at all; I was probably just hormonal and vulnerable. I admit that I got attached to you way too easily and you shouldn't have had to deal with that, but you still handled things so poorly. You should have been clear that all you wanted was a hookup. Afterwards you should have just been fucking straight with me instead of lying about how you felt and making up more stories. It was pathetic how I felt, but what you DID was pathetic.

Regards,
J

P.S. and your scars are fucking gross, why don't you just finish yourself if you hate life so much
>>
Dear H,

I am happy that things are working out for you, really I am.
I am sad that you have apparently just cut me out of those things. I guess you really are dating him, because even though you got what you wanted, you don't seem to bring the truth to light for her.

I'm reminded every day I'm around her that you are with him. It's fucking hilarious. It's funny that I was lied to, right to my face.

Sad thing is, a part of me still wants to hold onto us, but every day I am slowly giving up on you. It comes with ease by being constantly fucked over like this.
I hope you continue to have good things in your life. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17693289
Dear Shakespeare,

Hamlet was bitchin', dude! Have you written anything else?
>>
Dear Diana,
Youre a gorgeous girl. I like you too much. The way you look at me, makes me think you might also be interested in me, especially when i catch you looking back at me. You give me signs and then walk off.Wtf am i supposed to think?
>>
H,

I want to feel your warmth. My heart aches for you.
>>
You're my favourite person. You make me effortlessly happy, and I feel like making you happy in return is what I was put here to do. When we're apart I'm constantly thinking about when we'll be together again. Essentially what I'm saying is, when it's just you and me, it's perfect.

But. It's not real. Is it. We're just pretending. Dancing around the truth. I can't even text or call you when youre back in your "real world."

I'm frightened we're never gonna be normal. You say that the current situation wont be forever, but I can't help thinking i'll never be in a normal relationship with you.

We deserve it.
>>
>>17696076
I hope MY favourite person isn't reading this, and thinking it's from me. We're past this point and maybe can salvage a friendship out if it, if I don't slip back into crazy obsession.
Calm thoughts now. Calm thoughts.
>>
M
This has been such a rollercoaster time for me, when I feel like I'm ready to give up on you, give up on myself and just fade away from life, it's replaced by an overriding belief that success will be mine. That success will mean nothing if you aren't with me, advising strategy and being the pillar of whatever we are.
>>
>>17695947
Since I know a Diana lurks here, no, this isn't J's writing.

To Ako, from that Denko love story:
I sincerely hope your baby is doing good even with whatshisface being the father.
Signed, J.
>>
D
You've hurt me so bad. And then the thing that hurt me, you lied to my face about. I could forgive the other shit I found but not this. You're worse than I thought and I refuse to be stuck with someone who keeps shit like that. Hope they were worth it because they made you not worth it
>>
K,

We broke up but you still want to be friends and stuff.

Can't help but feel as if I was emotionally abused for two months before you finally ended things after a big blow out which resulted from me actually expressing myself.

You want to be friends and for the first time, it feels as if you're actually putting effort into things but it's too late and I genuinely dislike you lol.

Between your shitty drug habits and that you're need for alcohol, I can't find anything substantial to hold onto right now so it's easier for me to avoid you aha. You chose to take out your frustrations on me and I stuck with you like a fucking dog under the impression you'd get better and after every beating, I found myself hoping even harder.

Hopefully you'll realise how much you've fucked up. Hopefully once you come down from the highs and sober up, you'll realise that my love was sincere and you destroyed it out of a selfish insecurity.

Peace out.
>>
V,

I love you. I wish you'd love me too. That's all, I've written to you in previous threads. You already now everything.

C
>>
V

I love you more than anything. You're the best friend I've ever had. I've never met anyone I've clicked with so strongly and quickly. I feel like I've known you my entire life and it's only been 3 years.

I moved to the other side of the planet 2 years ago - only 1 year after meeting you - and to be honest, I fully expected us to speak a bit but slowly go our separate ways. But that never happened. Despite the distance, despite the time difference, despite the odds being stacked completely against us, we kept growing closer. And I fell head over heels in love with you. And you fell head over heels in love with me.

We made mistakes. Honestly, we should've gone exclusive straight away when we realised we had feelings for each other. But instead we decided to stay open until we could meet up in person. You were supposed to come visit me next summer. I was so excited. You were so excited. It was going to be the best vacation ever. And I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend in person. And you were gonna say yes and we were gonna be happy. And yeah, long distance relationships are hard and they don't work often but when you love someone you've gotta try, right? I believed in us so much. I mean, we grew closer even when I lived so far away. We could've done long distance. I really wanted to. You really wanted to.

Why the fuck did we wait?

Why the fuck did we agree to be open? It was only going to end in jealously. And it did. Because I drunkenly kissed someone who I had a previous history with and I instantly told you I kissed her because that was the deal. And I expected us to go on as normal because that was the deal. And maybe I'm naive for that. But I never meant to hurt you.

But I guess I did, although you'll never admit it. You hate me now. You never want to speak to me again.

That was 3 months ago now.
>>
>>17696469
(cont.)

A few weeks after I kissed her you had a new boyfriend. Is he a rebound? I don’t know.

But I do know you loved me a lot. I’ll never doubt that for a second. And I wish you still did. I hope, deep down, with all those other emotions you’re keeping bottled up, you still love me.

I really want to tell you that I’m happy for you, I’m happy you’ve found someone closer to you who makes you happy. But I can’t say that because I love you and I want to be that person. It’s selfish, I know.

Part of me feels like I should give you a lot of space. Like a lot of space. But another part of me feels like I need to fucking try. Like I should fight harder than I’ve ever fought in my life to win you back. To show you that I can be everything you want and more. I know you better than anyone.

A week before everything went to shit, you told me you never really enjoyed talking to other people regularly, except for me. You said I was the only person you could talk to 24/7 and never get bored of. And you were that person for me.

I don’t know what to do. I can’t get you off my mind. I’ve never felt like this before.

I love you.

O
>>
well I guess it's a real good thing I haven't backed up to that drive in awhile. you know that looking at that amounts to corporate espionage right? act on it, I dare you, make it so I can end this permanently.

you still have no idea where I live, you still have no idea what is currently going on with my business. thank god for my laziness with backing things up.

I'll be upping security, stealing that flash drive just confirms to me that no one is worthy of trust right now. real unfortunate.
>>
>>17695470
Okay
>>
L
You betrayed me a month ago, I hate you for it, but I still think about you every day... I know you regret your decision to some degree, (especially since you've tried to contact me several times without a response), but if you truly want me back, you better prove it.
A
>>
J,L,R please stop talking shit about me. im ready to kill myself like laggit i cannot take it anymore! you pretended to be my friends and now your talking mad shit about me and ignoring me.
>>
>>17696901
Why will L keep contacting you if you do not respond?
>>
>>17693701
R
>>
I dont see why I should care anymore.
I still do but dont know why.
Figured I would have given up by now...
>>
M,

I am in love with you. Not only because you are great looking, but because you're my second half. Everything I like, you like, and everything you like, I like. I want to take it to the next level. I want you to be with me for as long as it'll last. It could last a week, it could last forever, I don't care. I just want you to give me a chance. Give me a chance to prove to you that even though I'm the most attractive guy, I can treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I've seen the way guys treat you, and you deserve better. I know I can be good to you, and I love the late night conversations lasting hours. You're the only person to ever make me feel this way, whenever I'm around you I can't help but forget about all the problems in the world and just be happy with you. I am just too much of a beta pussy to ask you to be mine because I don't want to risk losing the friendship we have.
>>
Dear M,
I miss you so much it's making me miserable! Please come back, we can make it work.
A
>>
>>17696128
Keep on shining
>>
>>17696616
Good. Punk Ass Bitch.
>>
File: 1454942532552.png (167KB, 275x269px) Image search: [Google]
1454942532552.png
167KB, 275x269px
Savannah

I wish we could still be friends, but you hate me.
I miss you

Valentino.
>>
Gabi,

I think you're cute as hell, and I'm pretty sure I caught you looking at me (when I was gonna look at you first).

Shame I'm too autistic to just approach you (bar that one time I was stupidly bored/brave) and talk to you.
I like it when we're working on the same floor just so I can watch you work.
Pretty sure you like me too, so lets do something about it ;)

~C

N,
I know your married but you've got a goddamn smile that gave me a goddam boner. I don't even know why, girls like you normally aren't my type, but goddamn I honestly just want to grab you and pull you close to me.

~C
>>
S

Again... I want to talk to you so badly. But I wouldn't even know what to say now. I'm realizing more and more how much you hurt me. I wish we could just go back and redo that night. You were my reason for trying to get better. And now I'm finding myself losing all motivation. I'm starting to think that I'm really am too broken for this world. I can't do anything right. I almost texted you today but I decided I am going to stick with giving you space. So I deleted your number. It doesn't do much good cause I know it by heart, but maybe I'll slowly forget it. As long as I can, I will leave you alone and when you're ready to talk you can text me. But i don't think you will. I really liked you, but I don't think I ment anything to you.
>>
A
Is he why you guys suddenly disappeared? What does he have against me? What the fuck did I do to him to make him do this? You seemed to have ingrained me into some of the servers you play on now so i don't think you will try to ghost me again. I'm still wary though. Leave me again and I'll keep you out of my life forever
-M
>>
Dear K,
I'm sorry I treated you like shit the last month I saw you. I was going through a rough time and was self-destructing. I realize now that it was a mistake to be a cunt to you, the only person that understood me. I wanted to ask you out but didn't because I was afraid of what others would think of me but I realize now that I shouldn't have fucking cared. I know I was on my second chance already and the reason I wanted to tell you this a year later is because its been eating at me away slowly the past month.
I just wanted to say, I'm sorry.
Losing you was a mistake.
Sincerely, A
>>
I'm not going to speak to you again until you confess to it all.

So, I guess this is goodbye.
>>
Kiefer,

I heard from a mutual friend that you found a new girl, and I'm surprisingly happy for you. It's such a relief that I don't actually give a shit. When I thought about you with someone else, I imagined that I'd be really upset or jealous or something. But when I heard, the first thing I did was laugh. In fact, so did our friend. I genuinely hope you end up being really happy with her. However I also hope she dumps you so she doesn't experience the same shit I did. I guess as long as she brings out the good in you like I used to, you should be fine. Good luck.

-C
>>
M

Ultimately there was not likely any love between us, and I think I just really wanted to fuck. You have made it very clear that you have 1000 problems and no chill. I will respect your space.
>>
A,

I love you so much and it's nice to be sitting on your lap right now as you browse your phone.

Love,
A
>>
N

I'm glad you didn't die. I really wanna date you but i'm too scared to tell you how i feel in case you're not ready for another relationship. I feel like now is finally our time to be together, but i just cannot read you at all. I'm so sorry that i messed everything up the first time, i think about it every day of my life. Things could have been so different if i wasn't such a stupid bitch. If you give me another chance i promise to give you all the space and trust that your ex never did. You changed my life and i love you for that.

R
>>
CL

I still love you and I want to make this work. You are everything I have ever wanted in a life partner. I understand it will be a struggle, I just hope you will try. I also hope my gift box shows how genuine I am.

SG
>>
>>17698464
What is your accusation?
>>
>>17696901
am an A and have had and L do this to me except a few months earlier lmaoooo feel your pain dude
>>
J -

Congratulations. Mission accomplished. You finally got rid of me forever. I guess that was supposed to be my final hug of death? Because after that everyone started hating on me. You may have nothing to do with it but still I know you're some kind of PD/Military undercover guy. That act of humanity came out of the blue and was weird and then everyone started hating in full force. My only crime was being so lonely that I was vulnerable to you. Now I'm so paranoid that I think even that was a planned attack. But anyway I'm officially banned from everywhere. I'm even afraid to go to parties I was invited to because you and your fellow agents of hate might be there. You won. I'm gone.

K
>>
>>17696462
I wish this was the C I wanted to be, I'm desperately tryiny to get in contact with you.

-V
>>
>>17698600
You know what you did.

All of it.

Stop trying to make me look like I was in the wrong. Stop with your lies, excuses, and avoidance. You will never have anyone love you until you learn to not be two faced.
>>
Why did you do that to me? You gave me false hope, and then lied to me and crushed me. Part of me wishes I never met you. You said you wanted to help me, but I think you just confirmed everything I thought about myself. I hate what you did, and in your mind you did nothing wrong. Screw you, I'm tired of it all. I don't care anymore
>>
File: cuddles.jpg (49KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
cuddles.jpg
49KB, 453x500px
>>17698797
>you said you wanted to help me, but I think you just confirmed everything I thought about myself.
Confronting your issues is helping you. In fact, that is the first step to making anything better. Accepting that you have a problem.

>I hate what you did, and in your mind you did nothing wrong.
Are you sure about that? Did I say "I did nothing wrong" or am I trying to look at the situation objectively and realize that while my actions were wrong they are not without reason. It takes two to dance baby. You have to work together. Not everything is black or white.

>Screw you, I'm tired of it all. I don't care anymore
If you didn't care then you wouldn't have came here to post about it. You're running away from your problems like you always do. Face them head on and know you aren't alone.

Put your hand in my pocket and hold on tight.

I love you.
>>
Dear Y,

It's been some years, but only now do I really understand what you must've gone through. I broke up because for a little while I didn't feel anything anymore. Seeing you cry hurt me, but I thought the pain would go over in a small matter of time for you.
Eventually my period of no emotions was over, and I felt an interest from your side still. I never really got why you acted like you where still interested, but on the other hand kept on telling me it wasn't wise to try again. I got frustrated with you, and didn't want to see you again.

Now, some years later, I experienced the same but from your viewpoint. Some girl I truly loved called it quits, because she just wasn't ready. An answer akin to mine from way back when. It hurts, tremendously. And while I still want to get back with her, I realize that it isn't wise, because I don't know when she'll pull the plug again.

So I realize now, I've been an incredible asshole, by not only breaking up with you, but by getting angry at you for not taking me back as well. I'm not interested in getting back together with you (I don't even know you that well anymore, it has been some years), I'm just typing this to tell you I'm sorry. So here it goes; I'm truly, wholeheartedly sorry.

T
>>
I guess the man I come second to came back around for you.

I hope you're happy together.
>>
J,
thank you for loving me.
>>
>>17699614
Do...do you mean it?

Will you stay with me despite... me?
>>
>>17699705
I will stay with you because of you.
Even if you can be tiring and frustrating, I love you and I'm immensely grateful you love me.
It will always be worth it.
>>
>>17699614
In the off chance you're A,

Thank you for noticing. It hasn't been easy, but you're everything I've ever wanted and I couldn't have been happier to have you. I just wish you didn't run away so easy and wonder, if I fought you a little could I have kept you? Would that have been best for us or is it better this way?

Text me when you're not busy at work, please. I'd love to hear from you.
>>
>>17699752
>>17699750
Shes an R and you stay the fuck away from her or I will punch you in the dick so hard you'll be giving yourself a deep throat blowjob.
>>
>>17694241

Do you?
>>
You still want me to visit? Want me to buy my ticket? Make reservations?

My dick needs a nice slow, tight, hot, wet massage.
>>
>>17699754
Don't worry I dont know any Rebeccas. I have no interest in your girl if she's not "A".

Here's to all of the happiness in the world to you, Anon.
>>
>>17693355
Initials?
>>
>>17699772
profoundly.
>>
>>17699754
The autism is real
>>
>>17699911
Aww, it's ok buddy. I know you wanted the girl but she clearly saw how much of a pathetic little faggot you are.

Go jerk off in your eye socket shitlord.
>>
>>17699900

Text me then, if you have something to say
>>
File: stupid.jpg (22KB, 607x384px)
stupid.jpg
22KB, 607x384px
Dear anon,
I like you and you'll never know. I'm not the man for you and our relationship would never work... But that doesn't change how I feel in my heart. When I hear your voice I can't help but get that feeling in my heart. My jealously flares when I hear you talking to other men but I know in my head that I have no reason to be jealous other than I wish it was me you were talking to. As your friend, I can only hope that you find someone to make you happy even if that someone is not me... But it'd sure be great if it was.

Sincerely,
Heartsick anon.
>>
I'm getting sick of this. I want to know you and develop a friendship or even more. But you have a boyfriend, which makes me think that if I make a move you'll think that I want to have sex with you. That throught eats me from the inside. I know you won't read this because you don't understand English. I just want to be friends, L.
-Tomas
>>
>>17699948
This..... Sounds awfully familiar. Did I get drunk and write this, then forget?
Or.... anon, are you me!?
>>
>>17700075
Unfortunately not, anon. I am quite sober and most certainly not you. I'm glad someone knows my feel, though, since I could not talk about this with anyone in my life other than 4chan.
>>
Dear anon,

Even after all this time, hearing that you're still miserable and lonely after leaving me is hilarious. I've told you already that I'm over you, and my feelings will never come back.

I'm happy that you left me. Because of that, I've found real love now. I've never felt something like this before - neither have I received this kind of caring and affection from a partner. So: thank you for letting me go and let me see what love truly is about.

Some people really don't know what they've got until it's gone. Some people realize how truly horribly it was when it's over.

Sincerely, another anon.
>>
Callisto,
You're the one I like. I was talking about you.

-Ganymede
>>
Please, tell me what I did wrong, to deserve this. Why? Who did you think it would benefit? You were supposed to love me- you don't understand this pain. I hope you're enjoying yourself, far away from me. I wish you'd just explain why.
>>
>>17700120
That's nice that you have found love but letting someone pass doesn't only mean to be over all the positive but also all the negative.

They need to be nothing.
>>
S

I feel like doing something stupid. I want to call you so badly. But I really shouldn't. I'm trying to forget you and truthfully I don't have anything really to say to you anymore. I just want to hear your voice one more time. I really wish I could just forget you.
>>
>>17700216
initials anon initials

I see you post this alot and I'm curious.
>>
>>17700219

I'm k. Yah I've been posting a lot. It keeps me from texting her
>>
>>17700089
I'm actually a little bit further along now. This I could've written ten months ago, but... Yeah. Ok, kinda hurts too much to try and put this into words.

She realised that I'd caught feels for her and cut me out, to give me time to cool off. I'm just at the point now of trying to rebuild our friendship.

I do, of course, love her - and always will. But the limerance is on the wane and maybe, just maybe, I can find a decent way out of this mess.

I'm not saying that you'll end up where I am now, but I certainly know what you're feeling at the moment.
Stay strong, anon. And good luck.
>>
D
so you know what I found and you still try to hide the rest? That was a test to see if you forgot or lied to my face the other night. You failed. Enjoy your karma. Parasite.
>>
>>17700286
Fuck you.
And fuck karma.
But mostly fuck you. Who do you think you are? Where's your hat and badge?
Fuck yooooooou.
That is all.
>>
Dear S,

I wish you weren't so dependent on me. And I wish I weren't so dependent on you in the past. It's better to walk the earth alone sometimes, but just like your mother, you can't stand to be alone for more than a week.

I want to let you go to make you stronger, but I know if I did that it would destroy you inside.

T
>>
Well, it's been over two years now, R. I've been with a girl for the better part of a year now who has taught me to love again, I have a good job where I make money, I'm more social than I've ever been. It's not like it's been easy for me to get through the shit I went through (what I'm still going through), and yet even though my life is better, it doesn't feel as fulfilling as when we were together. I know I should be over you after everything you did, which we both know there was a lot of, and yet I felt most alive spending my time with you. It makes me feel terrible how I can't shake these residual feelings, how I can't be dedicated to myself and the people around me because of you. It's not that I'm not making steps forward and I know you don't think about me, but sometimes I wish you'd randomly text me, say sorry, break bread or something. I don't even know if I'd respond, and if I did I wonder if I'd explode and tell you to fuck off, but to some degree I still desire what we had. I don't think it's that I even want you, but I crave the feeling of being whole again. I'm afraid I might not ever feel 100%.

-H
>>
>>17700120

Maybe the person this letter was meant for subconsciously knew that you deserved more than what they could ever give you? Maybe they're not sad/upset/lonely for the reasons you think?

I left a partner once because I treated them terribly; I was so fucked up that anger and fear was all that I could express. They deserved better. I wouldn't say that I'm lonely or fucked up as a result but I do realize the opportunity that I missed.
>>
K,

I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough, that you fell out of attraction, that all that happened ended up hurting us both. We both have our ways of coping, and for me it's improving my life in every way possible to be *better* (previously I just wanted to be "good enough", but I see now why that's destructive in the end), but I still haven't found a friend to replace what you were. You, however... well, you're throwing your life away right now, even if you don't accept it. You, who once was hurt so terribly, so jealously, when I admitted to consuming pornography, now have competitions to see who can sleep with more men. The alcohol is hurting you too, same with the drugs. Neither of us ever drank or smoked in our lives, even saving ourselves for marriage. I wish you had cheated on me, it would have been better than breaking up over text and then losing it within the week... I'm doing my best to move on, love, but you have to realize that I still care about you and it hurts my heart to see the woman I had a loving relationship with for so many years end up this way. You're completely okay with being used by a guy who openly admits to wanting to sleep with other women... how could you just be okay with being used? You say you want me to be happy, but really, you're the one who needs love more than me.

I'll keep praying, even though I shouldn't care anymore. God bless.

-W.
>>
File: IMG_20161018_074627.jpg (116KB, 1200x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_074627.jpg
116KB, 1200x878px
T
I am biting my tongue, but it's difficult.
I know that if I sperg out then that's it, we're done. But I miss you and your brilliant mind, it's so hard for me not to try and solicit your world view for my own benefit.
Tongue. Biting.
Yes.
The tighter one grasps, the less one holds on to. And I grasped you so very tightly.
I miss you, T.
Love always,
D.
>>
Dear T,

I'm sorry things ended the way they did between us. I'm sorry you don't see it in yourself to attempt a relationship with us. I'm sorry I can't bring myself to still attempt a platonic relationship. It still hurts far too much. I'm sorry I'm not the guy you wanted me to be, but I'm happier now without you than I think I ever could have been in our relationship. Sometimes I see you and it hurts far too much to think that we used to be together. To know that I still love you as much as I do. I hope one day I can get over it. Until that day I'll settle with the memories we've had.
I hope one day you think of me as much as I think of you. Because I really do care.

Sincerely,
J
>>
bumpan
>>
I've been thinking about you today too. Why wait?
>>
A,
Hey. You're really beautiful and I think I'm beginning to fall in love with you.
I didn't say anything because you were with M, but I've been really into you for two years now.
I'm just barely getting to know how your mind works and I love everything about it so far. I love how I could spend the night at your house, in the same bed, right next to you- without anything sexual even being hinted at. That makes me so happy. You have such a pure heart and I just want to know everything that goes on in your mind. When I see you walk into my work- suddenly my day brightens up and I can't help but smile and become so nervous and tongue-tied. I hope we keep on with whatever it is we're doing. Maybe I won't leave after all.
I can't wait to see you again.
A
>>
Nobody,

I'm getting better at this. I no longer feel that tight squeezing pain in my chest every time I think about you. It still catches me off guard every now and then, but there's been progress here.

I don't know what it's going to take to make me feel like I've moved completely past you, I've loved you for as long as I can remember. Maybe I always will. If we ever see each other again.... I don't know. Maybe I really was just your stupid home town whatever.

I still miss you, fool.

"I never made promises lightly
And there have been some that I've broken
But I swear in the days still left
We'll walk in fields of gold"
>>
C.D C.,

You've really broken me. I was broken before you came along; I'm pretty sure you knew that.

I think you're goal was to break me more; sociopath.

I hate you so much.

But I have no one to scream at and nothing to hit. By no one, I mean you.

I hope one day something terrible happens to you and then you think of me.
>>
M

You are a whore. A sniveling excuse for a human being. You cheated and lied and fake cried to achieve your meaningless whims which ultimately did nothing for you but make you hate yourself more and be seen as even more of the used cum rag than you already are to me. I hate the money wasted on you, the alcohol, the videos, the parties, the sex, the stupid as fuck contact lenses. Everything. You are the very definition of a waste of time and resources. You are the poster child for toxic people one should never get involved with. You are the shining example of an airheaded bimbo who gets by with her body, but tries to be deep and tree hugger one with the earth bullshit to make it seem like you have more of a personality than that of a wet plank. I regret every kind word, every touch, every kiss, every thing bought, every moment spent every instance I even knew of your existence. Fuck you. Here's to hoping you never change, which based on how you were acting the long ago time I interacted with you, seems to be your destiny anyway.

J
>>
S

I made this mistake of texting you today. You said I could call you anytime to talk yet you keep being busy. I was going to ghost you but gave in today and tried to talk to you. But apparently what you say and what you mean are two different things. And now I'm glad you're doing this. Cause I really don't care anymore. Thank you for finally helping me realize that. Now I can move on with my life.

K
>>
>>17699614
Are you an S by any chance?
>>
C,
It didn't bother me at first, but no matter where we are, who we meet, online or in person, you are the center of attention. You call the guys we met online "our friends". They're your friends. They don't contact me. They never ask me to play games with them, you just invite me.
You and I spent the first year of our friendship only having each other. I helped you when everyone else gave up on you. It wasn't that big a deal at first when you made a bunch of friends that didn't like me, I knew you and I were closer that you were to any of them. Of course, now you're in a relationship and bail on me -literally- any time she asks you to. I'm not your best friend anymore, she is. We're not brothers. You know you're starting to avoid me.

If I had any other friends, I would leave you to your own devices, leave you to your own problems. I don't, though, and loneliness would drive me crazy if I left you behind, as easy as it would be at this point. So instead, I play video games with you and your girlfriend and give you bland, lifeless advice when you have some stupid petty issue with your relationship.

Sometimes, I think about the time you went out into the desert, trying to find a rattlesnake to bite you, and then I wish you had.

T.
>>
I'm curious about a lot of things I'll never admit. Most of them are about you. Im curious about if you actually like me or the idea of me. About whether you're a good kisser or not. About why you think so little of yourself sometimes and other times you come off a bit conceited. About what you're into sexually. About why you hold so much animosity but at the same time so much hope. About why you never smile on purpose; I like your smile. About how it would feel to lay with you on the couch and play video games for a few hours. About if your cats would like me or not. About how your dick looks-- sorry, I know I could probably ask actually, but I'm too bashful. I'm glad you never continued to badger me about what I'm curious of.. I'm curious of way too much but I'll never act on it.
I don't think you'll see this, I'm pretty sure you don't lurk this board, thank god.
-S.
>>
>>17702197

A man of many faces. If you're lucky you'll find out.
>>
Thai,
Tonight you made me realize that despite all of the people around me, I really am alone. I hate the way you did it. It was a shitty thing to do. I don't know if it's normal in Brazil, because after the times we were together I just can't see you doing this, knowing that it hurts. You lied right to my face when you told me you liked me. You even took it so far as to kiss me. Over and over again. I doubted you really liked me when I wasn't with you, but when I saw you in person there was no doubt in my mind. Have fun with whoever you met I guess. Maybe they will be able to see what I couldn't.
>>
April,

I'm sorry. I never really respected you. I thought I did, but it was just a series of lies I told myself out of desperation and loneliness. I did not respect your space. I did not respect your comfort. I did not respect your tastes. I did not respect your morality. I did not respect your family. I did not respect your desires.

I had an image of you that I had fermented in my head for so long. No matter what, I felt like you had to confirm to it. I simply couldn't believe you when you weren't the person I wanted you to be. I kept thinking I could change you. I kept thinking I could make you mine.

I'm ashamed. Because I really did care about you. Beyond all the bullshit self-deception, you were a good friend. I liked talking to you. I liked seeing you smile. I really do think that we had a relationship that didn't need to be romantic. We could have been "just friends". Maybe. I don't know.

The loneliness has passed--mostly--receding into the background hum of my life like it was before. I guess now the worst pain is in my pride. Because you really were the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm so afraid that you think the opposite. Do you still have happy memories? Are you even glad you ever knew me? Or do just look back and think "Thank God that's over"? Am I really as horrible as I think I am?

I think about you every single day, especially when I don't want to. That's not an exaggeration. Every day for nearly a year. And it terrifies me to imagine that perhaps the day has already come where you've woken up, gone to sleep, and didn't think about me a single time.

Being alive is fucking horrible, you know that? Oh well. Life sucks, then you die. My dad just passed. Hope your family is doing better. How are the cats?

With care, your crow.
>>
S, We've been friends for 17 years. I don't want to drop you, but I don't think I have another option and using your excuse of being asocial doesn't justify not keeping in touch for a year. I'm tired of you using a scapegoat to hide the fact that you're just lazy. See you around, dude.
>>
T- You're the best and I'm so happy to have met you. Thanks for putting up with me.

C- I think you're pretty great but I'm pretty concerned about your marriage. Also, scientifically speaking, that allergy isn't 100% possible the way you describe it.

A- I really do feel bad saying this to someone with a spoon shortage, but please acknowledge how expectation shapes your perception and read about learned helplessness.

J- It's cute you think you know more than me, but I know it's really important for your self-worth. I want you to feel good about yourself, but it's hard to let you treat me like that. I do wish you the best.

E- Please get help. I love you but I can't handle you and neither can your husband. You're a great person, you just need help. Just like me. GO GET IT.
>>
>>17702327
Initials?
>>
>>17702340

I talk mad shit about personal friends, no initial requests.

I talk a little salt about coworkers, someone asks.

So too chicken but that should be a hint if you DO know me.
>>
K,
I confided to a friend that I still have feelings for you, his answer was simple, if you care make contact. And I will, hope you'll have the time for a drink.
Best regards, M
>>
>>17698622
>>17696901
I'm an L and I know an A I'd refresh my contacts with but I didn't really betray, it just died
>>
Zazdroszczę tym kolesiom, że mają na tyle pewności siebie żeby do ciebie pisać, proponować spotkania we dwoje, czy dotykać nawet kiedy zawsze mówisz "nie dotykaj mnie". Chociaż i tak pewnie lubisz ich bardziej niż mnie więc chuja by mi ta pewność siebie dała.
>>
A,
Fuck Riverside, i want to move back and hang out and shit
>>
Everything I do is ill-considered and either self-destructive or harmful to those I love.

I love you.

I am sorry for dragging you into my whirlpool of stupidity.

I am so sorry.
>>
R,

I blocked you on Sunday. Fuck you for wasting my time. Fuck you for starting shit with A over small things, when the group was together. I blocked you because I don't want you to even come back, you still have me blocked so. You treat A like shit sometimes, it rarely happened when we were all together but when he was showing me stuff and had you play with him, you complained like a little bitch. You didn't even know it was me. Fuck you. Tell your little bro that I said hi btw

-M
>>
>>17702918
LMAO WTF you guys have shitty food btw
>>
M
damn wtf i still wanna bang

-D
>>
>>17694352
That's so fucking autistic lmao
>>
C,

I wish I saw the irony in you drinking cough medicine when you weren't sick, because it would have shown me how sick you really were.

I should have known that all of that gin wasn't intended to stop the feelings inside of you, it was just to stop you feeling at all.

I thought that because of our youth we were completely invincible and bad things only happened in the movies to try and teach us things.

I should have known when it became a daily thing, but I believed you telling me "I can quit when I want". It's amazing what the power of denial can do to us. Even though you were my best friend, you were a complete cunt.

When your parents first found out they asked who was driving. They didn't believe it was you, and they won't. I took the a wrap for it man.

I spent two years inside and when I got out, I went back and checked our old chats. You hadn't contacted me for 4 months prior to that night, you fucking twat.

And for whatever reason I still protected you, even though you caused your own death.

Fuck you,

L.
>>
>>17703709
Don't mock the afflicted.
Cunt.
>>
>>17703729
Am laffin
>>
Dear W
Why must you like assholes like him? He is not remotely interested in you but your body. Open your eyes to the reality that is in front of you. I'd treat you like a queen. Too bad you'll never see this
- A
>>
>>17703929
>being this much of a cringy nice guy

Lmao you pathetic piece of shit
>>
P,

I will kill myself tonight after i sto
>>
File: 20161022_215901.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20161022_215901.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I miss you. I try not to but random things remind me of you. Yeah, I do hope we talk soon and see if we can get our friendship back.
>>
B

Ive spent my entire summer thinking about you. And to add to my shame i never responded to your message despite staying up at night debating myself as to whether or not I should write you. I regret not doing so on time. I regret a lot of things.

If everytbing goes right for me, Ill start my job by the years end. Im going to make things right. Im going to make you a present and write and message you. I just want to be able to speak with you again.

-O
>>
M

I don't know what it is about you, some of the shit you do indicates interest, other stuff just points to us being friends.

I just wish that you can just straight up give me a clear and final answer.

I am getting sick of this whole "I'm busy deal"

Sure you may give legitimate, specific reasons, but you can't find even a hour window where we can just sit down and talk? That seems too fishy.

If you are not interested in me romantically, just tell me. I won't mind, and then maybe we can just continue as friends? I just want you in my life to some capacity.

And about R. I don't know what his deal it, but something strikes me as off about him. I could never trust the guy. Now, I understand he's your friend, just be aware around him. He may try something stupid. Just a heads up.

D.
>>
E,

Sometimes I try to check up on you. I worry about you sometimes. It's a cross between worrying and bitterness. I was a cunt, but you took it way too far. I saw that boyfriend of yours isn't with you anymore and I hope it hurt bad and you realized what an idiot you were, but I'm not bitter enough to hope you regret cutting me off. I've changed a lot in the past few years and from what I've found out about you, you seem to have stayed the same. On the one hand, like I said--I'm still bitter, and it stings a little--on the other, I'm really glad to be rid of whatever you've become since we last talked.

A,
You're fucking nuts. I see the shit you post on social media. Are you a hoarder, or are you just...disgusting? Probably a little of both. Clean your damn house. Also you're not autistic, you're borderline. So glad I live 1K+ miles away from you.

N,
You think J reads your blog, but it's really me. I have a good time laughing at the bullshit you type. All this passive-aggressive crap is really hilarious, so keep it up. I really enjoy seeing the progression you've made in your mind from "friend that I broke up with" to "friend that cut me off" to "friend who I miss but 'he has no place in my life now' " to "childhood bully who loved to see me suffer". I wish I could do your type of mental gymnastics, man. I lie in bed with my sister and read your blog aloud to her sometimes. She especially liked the post about how you stalked the woman at the sex shop and kept her for two hours after closing because you thought her comment on your pokemon shirt was an invitation. Yikes.

All with love, A
>>
>>17704044
I feel you, anon.
Good luck - and if it can't work, then good luck with moving on.
>>
S,

It was a stupid idea to take part in that reunion. I fucking knew it was a bad idea but I still chose to come to that party, mainly just so I could see you, perhaps for one last time.
I haven't felt such intense emotions since the last time I saw you. I know that you're not interested in me in anyway but for a few friendly chats for old time sake, but you are still as beautiful as you were the first time I took notice of you and I can't believe that you still make me feel this way. Believe me I tried to forget you and move on but once in a while I'll start to think about you and miss you so terribly. So many years has gone by but I'm still in love you. You still make me feel like a punk whenever I am around you even though we're both adults now. I know it's too late.
I wish I was more sober and a bit more welcoming and coherent that night but I couldn't handle it, you made me feel so weak and pathetic that I just have to take alot of drinks for my poor judgement. I already know the truth that you don't want me, yet I took the decision to come and it's my own fault to have my heart broken again.
You make me feel like I could love again.

I hope you enjoyed that night better than I did.
>>
>>17699939
I can't do that.
>>
A
Thanks for selling me that oz of weed for $80. You're an incredible friend in addition too and one of (if not the only) people who believes in me. Thankyou for dealing with my shit as long as you have
A
>>
>>17704044
What is that a picture of?
>>
right, that's why you're the one that would never say that to my face. hi pot, meet kettle. get fucked.
>>
Dear M,

Im sorry how everything ended. Being married to someone else and living with you was a grave mistake. I know that we did have fun together. But i want you to know that i do sincerely love you as much as i love her. I apologize for the most beautiful trainwreck of a relationship we had the past year. I truly believe that all three of us could have been happy together if we had taken things slower. The tenderness we shared was a truly beautiful bond. I miss not talking to you. I hate the fact i cant text you and ask how you are. I miss smoking and drinking while watching shows. I miss your stupid laugh. I hate the fact that every single poem ive written in the past two years is about either one or both of you. Im sorry i got married to her before we sorted this all out. I wish i could dress you in white as well...and all i have is to live with the pain of not being the one to make you happy and soon youll be half a country away. Just know that i love you and i miss you. And i hope that youll find someone who will love you and cherish you half as much as i would have, if you had not moved out from this multi faceted relationship.
>>
A,
Out of the people I miss right now it's you I miss the most. I have all these things I want to share with you and yet we're not friends on any form of social media.

Anyways hope you're having a good month and your relationship is still going strong.

Take care.
>>
>>17704929
Who said I'm in a relationship lmao
>>
>>17704939
Obviously not the same A
>>
A,

I don't want you anymore.

I don't know how it happened, but I think I'm finally free of the thought of you. For 7 years you ricocheted around my skull. The thought of you is even somewhat repulsive.

Notice how I haven't viewed any of your Snapchat posts? That was intentional. It was a passive-aggressive way of expressing how little of a shit I give. I specifically view everyone's but yours, and it's satisfying for some stupid petty reason.

It's been a long time. And maybe it's best it stayed that way. Nobody wants you, and I have wasted years of my life learning why sometimes you have to give up on your best friends.
>>
T

Packing to move again and I read all your letters once more before deciding it's time to throw them out. It seems like an alternate universe, they were so long ago and things were so different then. We were both different then.

Hope you're healing, things are well here. Not much more I want to communicate can be said with words.

With love,
L
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 249x203px)
images.png
2KB, 249x203px
R, Derp :3

SJ, Are you truly happy?

J, You'll be a successful Author.
>>
File: l2sJi.gif (2MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
l2sJi.gif
2MB, 300x264px
If you want things to be better then do something about it. Ignoring her isn't going to get you anywhere. Lol Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1464234822737.png (53KB, 825x606px) Image search: [Google]
1464234822737.png
53KB, 825x606px
Dear V,

After all this shit that's happened, I just want to say fuck you, but in the same breath, I love you. I love you now, have loved you since the first day I knew you, and will likely never stop loving you. I love you not only platonically, like on a friend level, but also on a romantic level, and I don't think that'll ever go away, no matter how hard I try.

With this whole debacle of emotions with you getting back with H after what, 7 'breaks'? You really enlightened me a lot on how you really are, and how despite everyone, especially Hunter and me, thinking you were different, you can be just like the rest of them. And it's not your fault, I wish it was so that I could blame someone, but it's not. It's not H's or mine either, it was bound to happen anyway.

I know now, and really always knew, that you could never love me back the same way. As I told you, I am very afraid of my future, for so many reasons. This one being that I seriously doubt I'll find anyone that is quite like you, to fill the hole in me that I thought would be if I took a chance. Because when I look at all the other vapid cunts, I don't just not have interest in them. I hate them. I just want you. You make me happy, comfortable, challenged, and myself.

The worst part is that after everything was expressed, I know you still won't fucking understand, you never god damn will. And sadly, as much as I hate to think about it, I know you'll forget about me after I've been gone.
>>
>>17705446
And boy were things expressed. I may have not gone to that event, but I rode the biggest emotional rollercoaster of my life that day. I cried so much I was dehydrated. I yelled so much my voice was strained to say much in the end. I felt so powerful and ready to take on the world, yet so weak and broken inside.

You asked me why I love you, and that you really don't get it. To be honest, I don't realy know either. There's just some way you make me feel inside that I can't describe, but I don't get that from anyone else. Maybe it's your drive in your life, your ambition for greater things? Or maybe because you juxtapose my surface level hatred and prejudice, and tell me to look for the light in everything and everyone? Maybe it's your quirks? From your ability to let go and be funny, or the way you walk and hold yourself, or your voice, or something.

I know you hate it and don't get it when people call you different, but you really are. H and I can't quite get it down to a science, but I think that it's because plain and simple, you're not 'different', you're 'better'. You're the most genuinely nice person I know, so I think a lot of my anger at you came from knowing that you were lying to 'protect' me. And when you had to be a liar, and seriously harm your image in that way, it stung very strangely. Don't fucking do that shit ever again, please. I hate it. It makes me feel insignificant and as though we're not really friends.

Anyway,
I sincerely hope you and H have a lovely time together while it lasts. I love you both so goddamn much.

Love,
K
>>
Hi there, S,
I doubt you come on here.
I kind of want you to fuck me sensless and tell me dirty shit in my ear and totally lose it on me. I get chills when you whisper things to me and I can't possibly see you platonically.
Get me alone. Just for a second. And use me. Please please please.
I promise to be an adult about it afterwards.
I promise to do whatever weird shit you want.
-L
>>
dear b,

we aren't ever talking again, you told me about your new love interest and i flew off the handle like you knew i would. you play dumb and act like i'm dramatic but you aren't stupid and you know exactly what you are doing. you know i am a jealous, especially when it comes to you. you know i love you but you play games. you flirt and lead me on and then crush my spirit by telling me you are really into someone else. bitch we dated for 6 fucking years and i told you yesterday i still had feelings and you turned me down but still flirted with me and then decided to tell me how awesome this other guy is. you're extremely smart so when you play stupid and act like you have no idea that was going to make me jealous i know its bullshit. why couldn't you just stop the games, take me back so we can be together for good? i know deep down you still love me. i know you wont speak with me unless i talk to you first and i have too much pride to crawl back at this point. wish shit had turned out differently because i really do love you and it hurts to know this is pretty much it. i hope you get fat as shit when youre old

j
>>
Dear L,

I am so glad I don't have to sit around and ever hear you play your terrible, godawful music ever again. Your genre of choice was "noise" music, not ambient but just noise. You like to collect instuments that you have no idea how to play and bang on them to no end with no type of rhythm or structure at all. Just like a toddler banging on pots and pans. Your visual art is no better; just scribbles.
One day you will probably amount to something cool but it will not be your shitty music. I don't understand why the few people who do humor you still do it. I only did because I was getting your dick and supported your dreams but everyone else, who the fuck knows. Your music is so fucking awful. I used to sit in the audience of your performances at open Mic bars and listen to the people literally laugh at you playing. They would get up and leave. I can't wait for you to drive your new girl crazy with that mess.

Your least biggest fan, K.
>>
>>17705633
Fuck yeah. Wtf
>>
>>17705228
Cringy as fuck
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>17702197
Susan?
>>
I wish you could get over your ex so you could commit. I got over my insecurities for you and I know you're weaker but I love you and want you in my life.
I don't know how much longer I can hold out for you though. We don't put a label on whatever this is but we're not young and stupid. If this isn't a relationship then it's friends with benefits and I know we mean more to each other than that. But I'm 30 now, I can't continue in this emotional purgatory.
I wish I had the nuts to give you an ultimatum but I can't lose you and part of me knows that's all that would happen.

I think I can muster a few more weeks, but after that I don't know. I think I need to cut you loose before I get hurt. I wish I'd met you before you got so damaged
>>
>>17705947
You deserve better. Hope it starts looking up for you.
>>
P. You will forever be part of my mind and heart. I miss us so much. I love you. T x
>>
J-

I'm sorry that I'm depressed and that it messes everything up. I wish that I wasn't like this. I'm trying my hardest to not let my depression ruin the best thing I've ever had.
>>
cant stop thinking about you desu. why dont you break up with him already
>>
W.
This will be the last letter to you, we're finally at peace. Thank you for giving me closure. I wondered if we would talk more after that, but I understand. There's no need to anymore. I'm so happy I got to apologize.
I hope life goes well for you. You were a wonderful part of my life.
M
>>
File: 1373780212072.jpg (48KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1373780212072.jpg
48KB, 240x200px
I know you're lying about him but I'm going to pretend just a little bit longer so I do not spoil your last days with me. As I'm holding you in my arms and just after kissing our farewells I'll tell you that you'll never see me again. This was our final goodbye.

I will not look back.

I'll remember this last time like I will remember our first. Perfect and forever.
>>
>>17706241
probably because you're inferior in every way.
>>
>>17705633
Are you really still hung up on Sam? Lmao fuck I'm glad you left then if that's the case
>>
electric wizard is a meme
too much sludge not enough psychedelia
i found it years ago on /mu/ because i liked black sabbath
>>
>>17693590
S
>>
File: lukes_lightsaber.jpg (32KB, 540x317px) Image search: [Google]
lukes_lightsaber.jpg
32KB, 540x317px
It's not a proposition or an invitation to anything. It's just work. We wouldn't even engage all that much - and I won't mind frosty civility and professionalism from you... I might even be able to manage a little professionalism myself.
Don't say no just because I'm the one passing you this chalice. Say no if that suits you, but please don't let me cast a shadow over you. Think about your own feelings for a change, rather than mine. I am switched off.
>>
Dear N-

Short & sweet: I'm finding it difficult to remember you.

And I'm thankful.

-K
>>
Amy

I wish things could've been better between us. I wish it didn't end like the way it did. There are so many things happening right now that could've been more convenient if we still had each other. I'm sorry. I never wanted it to be this way.

Andy
>>
M

Before I met you, I didn't believe in magic, but you changed that.

I'm now convinced that you're some sort of witch. You offer nothing and somehow I never noticed, nobody notices.

You're unattractive, boring, just smart enough to know nothing but talk about everything and you're fake.

Fuck off and die in a hole.
>>
I'm over it.
I'm over you treating me like a cold wet towel to wipe up old problems old spills that you couldn't clean up with other people. I'm over brining in my own salt of anger and fear that you'll leave me. I'm over crying at night about how you hurt me.
I used to cry about how much I missed you. Now nothing.
I drink at night and when I look at you I stop myself and say, "Smile More. You should Smile More."
And I realize drinking keeps me honest. I can't smile when I look at you. I don't want to smile. All the joy we shared you gave away and I don't want to share my sorrow.
>>
J.

I will never understand what you did.
We were happy. YOU WERE HAPPY. You wanted me to meet your parents and you were always making plans for us...and then, all of sudden, you don"t me anymore.

"You deserve someone better" MY ASS. I DESERVE YOU! Because I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying my best to move on with my life, I really am, but you are always on my fucking mind and my heart hurts SO MUCH.

You are coming this weekend to get your games back and I am so nervous...

Ps: I know I said I have a gift for you, but I'll keep it to myself. You don't look like you want it, anyways.

I feel so used.

C.
>>
Dear R,

I wish I could tell you how much I still love you, but I also think about all that happened between us and how we can't ever be that again. I'm glad we're still friends and we talk from time to time, but I honestly don't like the oath you're going down on, the R I used to know is long gone and now there's this person with no motivation and a very simplistic lifestyle. I wish you wouldn't have told me about all the guys you had sex with but I guess you getting fucked over recently is the universe's way of telling you to slow down and catch a breath; I wish I could do what you've done but mostly I wish I could just fuck someone and erase you as easily as you've been doing to me.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17704029
Same

-P
>>
L,

I don't know why you're doing this to me. I fell in love with you, and it is something that you will never be able to return to me.

I wish you told me how you don't love me as you fuck me and choke me, so I knew that I will never be more to you than just your fuck thing.

Just tell me how you don't care, hurt me so I can hate you and go...

I love you, you heartless bastard...
S.
>>
Dear E

Please just take me back. Please give it another chance. Please just hold me in your arms and tell me you love me. Please send me messages at 3:00 saying you miss me and whish it never ended.

Maybe one day the winds will blow you back to me.

N
>>
>>17708544
Show your wish to the person, with no confusion given room to breathe. Say their name to them, and then say how you feel. If I were your E, I'd want my N to avoid any confusion in who they were talking to. They'd have to say my true name, say it to me, then say exactly what's on their heart
>>
Hey Man.
I'm so sorry for not connecting with you in the way that I should have.
I always considered myself to be an awful brother to the two on my mom's side, even though I'm around them all the time and at least in their lives.
Im 22, and have so much in my life that I think I need to focus on. My friends, my work, everything takes up so much focus.
I hardly ever talked to you.
I spent 18 years without knowing you even existed, in that same span of not only knowing who my father was nor that you were my other half brother. I had no idea until you messaged me.
Upon discovering that I was not only a bastard child upon a man who raised two more sons on his own, I felt pretty jaded knowing that you were able to live a life with both the father and mother that you grew up with.
I wish I could take back all those feelings, and accept you as someone who had no control over that.
I never spent as much time with you as I should have.
And now I will never get the chance to.
I love you man. I wish you didn't kill yourself tonight.
Rest in peace.
>>
There's no reason why I should be thinking about you so much. I wish I could just get over you already. I'm so envious of her. She's just so perfect, isn't she? On a whole different level than me.

And I am upset and petty and gross and want to be in the space that she occupies in your life because I bet you look at her in the same way I look at you. With the stars in your eyes and your mouth stuffed full of romantic poetic nonsense. That must be true. It has to be.

Does she know how special you are too though? I hope so.
>>
>>17708859
S. M. M.
>>
>>17705776
Nope, sorry
>>
L
I wanna fuck ur ass and im not that pissed at you atm. I want to share some things with you as well.
>>
I know you're lying about P.

Tell me and I'll consider you more.
>>
Dear J-
I'm sorry it had to end this way. We've both become different people and I don't think either of us likes the other anymore. Bye forever!
-A
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
>>17708888r
Initials? S? R?
>>
>>17709118
S isn't my first name and no lmaoooooo
>>
I was just thinking about you, your voice, the heat I feel whenever you're around. Then I realized that it's not meant to be. So I closed the message app and suddenly (I mean, that was weird as fuk) a song starts playing. From an app I don't even use for a couple years. It started playing Valentine's Day from Bowie. I'm terrified. But at the same time I reckon that can be just a bug or something like this.
>>
>>17709125
Sweet buttery Jesus
>>
L
I want you know that I still have feelings for you, I will never know your answer because when I confessed you didn't say anything to me. Maybe you were shocked, maybe you didn't feel the same way and you were embarrassed. I don't want to keep thinking about you, that's why I'm hanging out with C, I would break it off with him if you told me you felt the same way. I need to stop thinking about you.
R

C
I know you have feelings for me but I can't feel the same way when I still have feelings for L I'm sorry I can't give you what you want.
R
>>
Do you enjoy vague letters? For you to easily avoid me when I do eventually pay to go there, J. The initials are N.K. The name of a boat you likely forgot from 2014 is reused. The appearance isn't one you should be familiar with, but it's fashioned to match two others I have while using purple like the one you're used to, instead of the split of red and blue of late 2014. It won't be today, maybe not even this month. But it will be shortly after my birthday at the latest. You shouldn't remember when that is, though.

I'll unblock you, though I won't necessarily readd you. That will not happen unless you come to me, if you don't everything stays as is
>>
R,

I know all we had was meant to be platonic, but there's no way I felt that way, and there's no way you felt that way. We had something, you even said it. But I'd be quite happy to keep it that way if I could just see you or speak to you.

I just don't understand why you're back with him. You told me and your friends that you hate him, you said he ruined your life, you said he hit you, but you've gone back to him and now I don't know what to do. Just speak to me, please.
>>
Dear D,

If there's one regret I still have it's the fact that you never told me what I did wrong. Some days I feel compassionate and think to myself "You cut me off because it would be too painful to express it to me, and because of that I forgive you." and other days I think "The idea that you didn't think of me in this situation shows how you're secretly just as selfish as I am, and I don't want anything to do with you".

I've thought about all the self-centered, unfair things I've done to you and the fact that I can never apologize or make them better because of you has driven me crazier than anything I've ever had to endure up to this point. You were my best friend, and I realize you wanted me to be more than that. But the truth is even today I just don't feel that way about anyone, you know more than most people that I'm not normal like that.

Even if it meant breaking things off, if I knew why, I wouldn't hurt the way that I do. And maybe, if you do too, you'd be able to alleviate your pain at my own confession. But for once, know that it wasn't my fault for withdrawing. Or maybe you're content with your sudden split. In the end, the fact that I don't know and that I never will is a source of never-ending pain and doubt, and something I can only attribute to you.

Even though I say goodbye, again, I know I'll be thinking of you. And I wish I wasn't.
>>
Dear Noodle,
I miss you you know, and I want you to move on with your life. I feel like I'm not the right man for you. Now that I went away and I think about how bullshit dating is I miss you more and more because I was past all that with you. I guess it's selfish. I would never tell you I wanted you back though. It would be a crime for me to give you hope of us getting back together. We need to move on and I need to stop fucking around and get my life together again. Thankfully you never liked 4chan.
>>
>>17709572
I also wanted to write that I still cared about you. A lot actually. I wish you would actually be my friend and tell me how you are doing rather than ignore me all the time. What kind of message am I supposed to get from that? I guess you want to ignore me so you can move on though, and I understand that.
>>
I know you browse /adv/ and you're asleep right now so this is like russian roulette but

god i don't know how i'm going to do things without you. in all honesty I think that this isn't a good idea and that i could really help you and grow with you and i want to make you happy but i guess...it wasn't enough. maybe i'm just in denial?

i don't know. i logged onto my computer and saw all of these memories in .jpeg form and i just don't know how i'm going to handle this. i'm still in love
>>
Dearest Cunt Ren,

Thanks for cheating on me with two of my best friends and numerous other guys. Thanks for the six years of my life I wasted on you, spitting in the face of me going to the military to build a future together so I could afford college and all the other, thanks for getting back together with me 2 months after you broke up with me to fuck random guys at frat parties before I realized how many people you slept with, just to go to some fucking lawyer whose name is Charles (of all the fucking names). Thanks for wearing that extremely expensive jewelry I bought for you while you were out fucking other guys or how you told me your gay friend wasn't into you but despite actually being gay, you still manages to fuck him. Thanks for making the last two years of my life after we've separated be filled with depression and at my best, emptiness. I appreciate how even though I've been with a wonderful person for 8 months now, often times I still feel like I'm missing a huge part of myself and I live in constant fear that I'll never truly be happy again.

--H
>>
>>17709581
A?
>>
I'm sure if left alone I could write an entire story about the things I wish to say to some, I just can't get my thoughts together about it enough to do it.
Taylor, you fully well deserved what you got given by me, because you actually had the fucking gall to tell me not to put you before Andrew and then spoke as if you were already there. You knew goddamn well that I wouldn't have you with us, and you also knew this wasn't by my choice, yet you chose to frame it as such. I'm disappointed in you. All this talk of people forgetting you, when you're the one who flies from person to person, making promises that you simply forget about, then proceed to complain to those you still pretend to care about just so you can keep them close, ready for your twisting words. You deserve someone, but I don't think you'd like who it is.

As for you, Andrew. I've written to you in here before, albeit some time ago. This year has gone by so quickly, and I'm so glad you've been with me for all of it. I am doing all of this for you after all, and not a single day passes where I don't realise how lucky I am to have you, or make some half-hearted attempt to try and say how much you mean to me without saying a few little words. After all, I think you'd like to hear those when you visit, wouldn't you~?

I remember watching a movie trailer possibly a few months ago, I don't quite remember. In it, a man wrote letters to things. Death, love, and time I think. I'd surely like to do this for death, and know that I will be accompanied at my eventual end, to prevent the rest of my lifetime's inevitable worrying on the matter.
I try not to think of myself as a good, bad, mean person, or anything of the sort. But there's always things I'll base my life off. Flavours of the month, advice, the people I'm around, the city I'm in, and so on. I probably still have people looking up to me, and I don't want that for either of us. I'd just disappoint them in the end.
Andrew, I wanna go home. I want you hun
>>
>>17709716
(continuing because I need this, badly)
I hate this country, it's not home. The people are fucking cunts, and I'm held as some sort of radical for my lines of thinking within the overwhelming majority. It's unbearable.
It's not that I don't get to express my concerns, it's that they get forced back on my own mind by this environment. I've been in this fucking town for my 21 years. It's enough. It's more than enough. And now that I'm here I don't know what to say, but the second I leave I'll construct all these beautiful, flowing works of words within my head and I'll lose all of them before coming back here. My mind works too fast to record what I think. My hands, not fast enough. I'm nervous for this job. I know I did my training at the busiest point possible, but I've got it in my head that it's all it will be like. On top of that, Ian's unpredictable, and I don't know if you'd like living with him if you managed to get your internship over here. I'd love to live with you, and I'd love it just as much if you came to live here with me, even for only a short time. It'd mean almost as much as you do to me. I'm torn with this city, truly. On one hand, it puts me close to pizza, which is always a way to make me happy, I'd be getting a bike in time, so I'd be set. It just wouldn't be home. I could learn to like it if you were here with me, but that can't happen forever. I don't want to make you wait anymore, but I'd be broken without you. I think you know this, so I understand why you don't pour on the emotion, like I do sometimes. You have your own beautiful ways of showing your love for me, and it's perfect when you do. Visiting you was the single best point in my life, even more than this exhibition that finishes this weekend. I hope I've sold some pictures, it'd make moving easier. It's a pretty bad city once you get into it, and I know I'd never forgive myself if I couldn't protect you, but I don't want to seem overbearing by being with you for safety
>>
>>17709533
initial?
>>
L
I know it's you come on. I'm not angry and I am willing to forgive because im better now and my heads tighter on and everything. As long as we talk things through in a 100% honest, truthful, manner. I just woke up, to give you a hint.
A
>>
>>17709167
Lmao Bowie.
>>
>>17709796
I like his songs, though ;-;
>>
>>17709962
It's not that, it's just coincidental more than anything. Big in-joke I had with an ex.
>>
>>17709793
I'm not your L, sorry, the time doesn't add up.
>>
C,

Welp, at least you know how I really feel about you now. I don't really give a shit anymore, it's clear that you don't feel anything for me so I don't need to hold back anymore. My only regret is how bitter and autistic I must have come off as, and the fact that you'll probably gossip about it and make everybody else think I'm some kind of woman-hating asshole.

I'm not sorry for what I said, but I'm sorry that I asked about the whole situation in the first place.

You really disgust me sometimes.
>>
>>17700515
This hit me in the feels.
>>
Morning. Did you sleep well? I love you.
>>
>>17710186
No. I never sleep well anymore. You know this.
>>
>>17710192
Why not?
>>
I'm going to unblock you on everything soon. I'm not going to say anything or refollow and all that shit but yea
>>
L,

Hi, I like you. A lot

N
>>
Dear ghost.

I'm so sorry I left you. I had no say in the matter my father had fallen out of love from my mother. My mother wanted to get as far away as possible from the hurt as possible.

Little did I know that it would take me far away as possible from you. I know that if we meet today your feeling might not be the same.

Sometimes I know that I'm just imagining a perfect situation that may never exist and I should move on, find happiness. But if I'd have stayed I think I would've been happy. Now all I'm doing is hoping I can find someone to fill in the gap that you left. I've tried to find you but I simply can't. Everything except your presence and face has elududed me. I don't know if you've moved from Watertown or stayed.

Even if you don't feel the same way today, or you didn't feel the same way then. I want to thank you. You were a good friend and person.

One thing I regret not doing is kissing you. I mean I've spit water all over you and you continued to laugh and talk with me even after. Surely the least I could've done was made up for it with a kiss. I blame it on being young I mean I was only thirteen. I don't think I fully understood how kind of a person you where to me.

As a wise man once said "I have Liberty but I did not see it. I had time but I did not see it. I had love but did not feel it." As time passes my feeling may stay the same and they change but I will always be grateful to you.

Love always
Manuelangel

Ps. If you've moved on I'm glad your happy I mean it in the most sincerest way possible. I hope you future has everything that will bring you joy and happiness. So continue. I will one day day find and thank you. Then we will continue on our own paths, with hopefully our own loves.
>>
>>17697956
initials?
>>
I know this will never happen but I still feel like I'm falling for you. Stupid huh
>>
P

I really wish I'd have picked up the phone that day. You actually wanted to talk to me for the first time in years. I wanted to hear your soft, sweet voice so badly, but she was in the other room. And, admittedly, I was scared. Now she's gone, and you hate me again.
I know you'd never come to this shithole website, but I would do ANYTHING to get into your good graces again. I've been in love with you for a decade, but I wasn't ready when we were together.
I put the final nail in the coffin by ignoring you, and now you'll never forgive me.
I miss you so fucking badly.
You're the only girl who's ever filled me with the instinctual need to mate. You set my genes on fire, and it simply refuses to go out.
Come back, lets make a million babies together, you fucking angel.

With the purest, most unconditional love,
S
>>
>>17710178
Ya big softy.
>>
>>17709793
To liz?
>>
>>17710642
Who's Liz?
>>
>>17710652
QEII
>>
"I wanna be with you everywhere"

Ffs, why does every single fucking song make me think of you?
Get out of my head, you terrible fucking wonderful person.
I hate loving you. It tortures me, and you remain blameless.
Fuck.
>>
>>17710698
You can get help with your problem you know, something that helps you move on from her
>>
>>17710708
"Something", huh?
Sure.

(The problem is, of course, that I'm not ready to let her go yet)
>>
>>17710719
A self help group, therapy or just an intensive task or hobby
>>
>>17710737
I am keeping busy. It helps.
Do people really do therapy type stuff to help deal with problems like this? I can see that it would be helpful, but never heard of anyone actually doing it.

I'm cheerfully on the road to recovery even without that, though. It's not often that I'm ploughed under by thoughts of Her these days.

Life is short.
>>
S

I'm finally getting over you. You lied to me again and I'm tired of the lies and the games. I was willing to forgive them but I really don't care anymore. You hurt me, badly. And giving you space made me realize I'm done with you. Goodbye and thanks for the life lessons.

K
>>
>>17709564
I don't need to be in a relationship with you. I don't need for you to love me how it is expected to. We don't need to call each other anything. I'm as weird and confused as you are, you know, we just express it in different ways. I'm sure I've been selfish and shitty to you, but I can vow that I never had anything but your best interest at heart. All the times I actually was shitty was caused by my confusion and fear, and somehow felt justified in that. I don't want you to be someone else, I love you for who you are. I don't need for you to make anything up to me. All I want is to be your person, and for you to be my person. However we choose to define that relationship, according to what we need and not to what is expected. I love you, and quite honestly I just want to be around you. We don't need to complicate us. Let's just be. I don't need you to be anything you aren't, I just need you to be you, because I fell in love with you for who you are, with all the strangeness included. I never wanted a vanilla relationship with marriage and a picket fence; I only wanted what we already had, but without all the secrecy and fear. In the end, all I want is you, and what shape that relationship takes is of little matter to me. Please, be my favorite person again. I love you. I always will. Even if you don't love me like society expects you to. I know you're severely different to the norm in that aspect, and I don't care. I knew that from the start, didn't I? Let's have kinky sex and watch conspiracy videos and talk shit to each other. Words aren't my forte, just know that all I want is to be with you, however we choose to define "be with". I miss your smile. I miss when you hugged me from behind and I'd freeze. You always thought that was nervousness, but it was just the sheer happiness. I don't completely understand your mind, but I want to be there while you figure yourself out. And whatever comes out, I'll be there for you too.

D
>>
Fucking fuck.
Why he have to say those things.
I no speak you yet.
Time go fast plenty plenty.
My choice this would not have been.
Please forgive ungraceful unfolding of events.
Intentions ever pure but circumstance most unhappy.
Love?
>>
Dear x,

Holy shit listen to me! I've got to tell you that my weenie wiggle wiggle is ready to jiggle, like imma slather my dick in peanut butter and jelly it up your fart box! I mean JAM it up your fart box, I'm out of fucking jelly! Let's smoke pot and fuck!
>>
>>17710452
Ah, how I wish this was meant for me. But he's a J and you're an S.

Maybe don't give up. She contacted you for a reason.
>>
You destroy me.

I'm ok with this. I'm ok with this. I'm ok with this.
>>
N,

I've been a mess these past few days and I can't quite pin down why but I've got some ideas. It's been 3 years since I last heard your voice in anything but a dream. Somewhere along the way I let go of the urge to tell you things, stopped going to invite you along to things, stopped scrolling past your name in my phone and news feed. I miss you in the family photos. I miss your room being yours. I even miss the way you'd sometimes greet me with a choke hold. It feels like there's nothing left of you. Like you were in our heads all along. So many things have happened that you were supposed to be here for. The part that you were here for is going to be so small compared to all the things you'll miss. It already feels small compared to all you've missed in the last 3 years. Soon I'll be doing things you never got to. Graduating college, moving out, getting married...

I got drunk alone on Tuesday night and all I could think about was how I never got to take a shot with you. My 21st is this year I don't know how it could possibly be a party without you around. Everything hurts, and I'm afraid that soon I won't even be able to remember you right. How fucked up is that...

A
>>
>>17711738

I don't think I'm able to give up. It's not my style. When the time is right and I have my shit together, I'll do whatever I have to do to win her back.
I hope J comes around for you.
>>
S

I love you... You gave my life meaning and for the first time I felt normal when I was with you. You treated me kindly, wanted me to get better and I realized your games were you trying to help me be more assertive and confident. I missed so many signals that night. I'm sure if I had asked you to stay the rest of the night you would have... But instead I fucked up the best thing that ever happened in my life. I'm going to get better for myself and for you. I know you still want me to get better, since you haven't entirely given up on me yet. Maybe someday I can be the person I want to be, the person you showed me I was able to be.

K
>>
>>17711761
Hurts so good
>>
M,

I couldn't make sense of the fact that you forgave me the first time, and it made even less sense the second time. When I had figured I messed up badly, I was prepared to completely cut you out of my life. And now I know it wasn't because I was really upset with how I had hurt you, it was because it was easier for me to just destroy what we wanted to build instead of actually try to build it. So I did. I just figured I would stop talking to you, and that if I stopped talking to you, I would stop thinking of you. But for some reason, you tried again. And I figured maybe I could do better this time. I remember you apologizing to me, and that made me panic for some reason. I was prepared to apologize to you, but not have you apologize to me. Maybe it's because I still want to believe that I'm not worth the time, that I'm not quite a victim, just haunted by "something."

Anyway, I'm rambling. I do get it now though, I think. You forgave me because we were friends, and that meant something to you. You forgave me because maybe I didn't mess up as badly as I wanted to think I did. And I get why it might seem so fake that I would go on about how I cared about you and then keep you at a safe distance.

These days, I'm wondering. It probably wasn't the insecurities that finally drove you away, because you came back after that. It probably wasn't the general immature behavior, because you came back after that too. It wasn't the constant pessimism and criticism. It was how often I would talk about wanting you closer in my life and then pushing you away when you tried to let me know you wanted to get close.

I do want to talk to you, but this time I really don't know if you wanna talk to me. At the same time, I don't want to disappoint you again and feel like I'm in a position to do that. I know it's cliche, but it's probably better for both of us if you don't wanna talk to me. I need to learn how to like myself before I'm comfortable when others like me.

So long,
F
>>
>>17698564
If I'm the M you're thinking of (which would mean I'm a guy and you're a girl), then I completely agree with that. I was like 100% sure that you just wanted to fuck and yeah in that case it's better we stay separate. Thanks for being so understanding about things though!
>>
>>17712170
>>17710784
what happened between these 8 hours?
>>
>>17712539
Sobered up.
>>
>>17693965
John?
>>
Dear S,
I need to squish this crush over you.
It couldn't happen. Not seriously.
But please, just come onto me hard. I really want to get lost in you.
Oops.
-L
>>
>>17702164
Yeah
>>
Dear L,

It's stupid how often I still think about you all the damn time. I only hope it'll all stop one day.

-K
>>
>>17712746
Can i have one more bit of info?
>>
L
Please die
>>
>>17705054
Hey, stranger.

You threw them out, huh? I don't blame you, but part of me wishes you kept them. Memories and all that. Oh well. Such is life, yeah? I suppose I should do the same with yours? To think all that is just garbage now. That stirs something inside.
Thank you for wishing me well. I've healed and moved on, thankfully.
We were very different indeed, but I think we're both better people now, and if anyone, it's thanks to you. You had The Strength (VIII) to do what had to be done.
As usual, I think you've long moved on, and that's quite alright.
>Not much more I want to communicate can be said with words.
I'll be blunt, there's really nothing I want to say to you. I'm not angry, but I think there's still resentment there. Somewhere.
This is likely the last time you'll hear from me, so I'll give you a brief summary on my current situation.
- Fingertips are dry as fuck, I just realized.
- Depression is under control and gone.
- Studying mad hard, trying to get my master's.
- Also studying mad hard for upcoming civil servant exam as a biologist.
- Kids are alright. Fatty's taken a liking to rubbing his dumb face over my beard at 3am everyday. Not like I wanted to sleep or anything, b-baka! Princess is as stubborn as ever. She argues back everytime we scold her..Which is nonstop since she does whatever the fuck she wants.
- Not single. This is the most nonchalant way I can say this.
- I was pestered into participating in a tournament and won myself a copy of Moon(when it comes out). Go figure, huh? Ciel is mad credit.
Murky is just mad.
- Uhh..What else.. Oh yeah I totes ignored your last text. Didn't feel like having a conversation with you. I'd apologize but I don't really feel sorry.
- Did you know Negan bashed both Abraham AND Glenn's skull in TWD? Spoiler alert. Get rekt, nerd.

>with words.
I've always told you "action over words" and let's just say you've done your fair share of actions lately and showed me how you truly feel.Hit char limit! Bye!
>>
>>17712539
>>17712679

Nope. Just talked over the whole situation and realized she was just still trying to help me because she knows I'm broken. She had slowly been pushing me and trying to teach me to be more normal. She just pushed a little too hard
>>
>>17693289
gonna hang myself wheneva my order arrives. youll be ok
>>
>>17712697
l your middle name?
>>
>>17713460

That and I suffer from psychosis and the pills haven't fully kicked from my break a few weeks ago so I've been as unstable as a woman
>>
>>17708944
Goodbye A. Take care of O.
>>
Dear S,
I'm tired of thinking of you every fucking day.
I'm tired of wishing you'd message me back.
I know youre not great. You pretend to be a feminist but you treat me like crap. You treated your mom and sisters like crap. You talked shit about your exes and even treated them like crap. You use women because you like the attention. Youre a twofaced scumbag. You'd tell me you loved me, but spoke to other women on the side thinking I wouldnt find out. It took you less than month to find someone to replace me. You have the nerve to keep telling me that I was the love of your life and I still am. I think you tell me that so you can keep me around. One minute you answer my messages with that bullshit and the next day you'll ghost me for weeks. When I try to forget you and dont talk to you for months you message me wanting to be friends. You promise and lie and I eat it up. It scares me knowing what I would do for you. I cant block you. Ive asked you to block me and you refuse. You must love the power and attention. Youre a selfish, egotistical, rude, close minded, liberal bigot. I hate that I ever gave you a chance. I want to get you out of my fucking head. I want to move on. I want to be happy with what I have, with the people who honestly love me. I just want to move on.
>>
So now I'm home for a couple of days, although you leave early tomorrow.
Maybe tonight we could spend some time together?
No?
Oh, ok.
Don't worry, the excitement I'd managed to create in anticipation of seeing you again has all gone now.
You just do whatever you want. I am going to sleep. I have lots to do tomorrow before I go away again, and it would be nice if you don't sabotage me.
So long as you're happy.
>>
A,
Some chick was pushed in the crowd of people, in the hall and fell on her stomach. She started screaming at the guy who pushed her because she's pregnant. Shit was kinda funny but I also felt bad.
-M
>>
>>17693289
Sorry you're like what, exactly? I could never give up on you.....
>>
D,
hey I'm writing these silly letters because I can't say it to you now. It seems going pretty well, huh? Your friend was talking to me tonight, he didn't say anything new besides your current emotional state and situations you were going through, about your exes who fucked you up. He said in relationships you give yourself at 100% and being hurt everytime because of it. I really appreciate you told me and now I feel better and I feel like you starting to trust me slowly step by step. You know, you're special to me. I know I have to deal with your rules and your complicated personality but you know what. I don't care about it, for the first time I'm ready to build up something special with another person. It was only about me my whole life. I know, you fear everything, you're afraid of me and your new feelings and you think I'm playing or don't take you serious. That's not true, I'm in love with you. I'm going to wait for you as long as you need even if you don't guarantee that we will be together. I'm not going to hurt you. I will be by your side because it's so calm and peaceful. I bet you noticed little hearts in my eyes when I was watching you working. Please, trust me, be mine. This time it's going to be different, I promise. I'm waiting for you.
F
>>
>>17709564
You were cut off for being a selfish abusive bitch. And will be continued to be ghosted for that same reason
>>
>>17713817
Now thats my kind of M
>>
>>17714001
Ayy, I mean I hope I'm never in that situation of being pushed on the ground while pregnant, but it was too fucking funny. She was a sassy black chick which made it even better.
>>
Thinking about you a lot.
Be social, or I'm going to fixate on you and go crazy because you're out of reach.
Thinking about you all the time.
I'll never be free. Even after ten months of being away, the slightest breeze fans those flames again.
I need to see you. I can't wait any longer.
Call me tomorrow night, I'll be alone.
I need you.
>>
>>17712697
I'm in the exact same situation with the exact same initials.

Weird.
>>
>>17709581
E?
>>
c,

twice this has happened. it's a minuscule interaction but i can't stop thinking about it.
i think i responded terribly this time around. i should have used kinder words for you.

sorry sorry sorry. truthfully i think we could (still) be great friends. not to mention, you still owe me for that comp.

i know we don't have a way of keeping in touch, but when you're not as depressed as you are now, come find me, ok?
>>
Dear girl who sits next to me in one of my classes,

You are so damn cute, and you seem really smart too. I have no idea what your sense of humor is like yet, but if its anything like mine, I'd totally think of proposing to you.
Also, your smile is rad.
Please date me
-D
>>
You said you didn't care or have any regrets. You're the one who said you didn't want the relationship. This is what you wanted. You have nobody else to blame other than yourself.
>>
I am very irritated that you're still very adamantly voting for Hillary. Worse yet, you fucking ruined some dude's cop career. You know how passive aggressive and sick that is? He was talking some shit, yet you got him banned from Uni. That was actually his only life, and you ruined him.

I'm very rarely pissed, but that pushed a button.
>>
Sara Jedrzejowska

I hope you have been having a time as hard as I have. Just want to tell you I hate you for being a cheating, manipulative whore. I still miss you sometimes but I hope you rot in your own bipolar disorder and. It would be fine to know the pedophile you got yourself as a boyfriend raped/dumped you in the worst way possible. You would go suck Edu's cock anyway, dependant waste of skin.

Adrian.
>>
>>17714247
Nypa
>>
Dear C, how are you today?
I was thinking about you, about everything I love you for, and wanted to tell you why I love you. First of all you're the cutest girl I've ever met. Your brown eyes and your smile are like presents to me. The way you look at people, with such compassion and kindness can't help but make me feel happy. Your smooth voice sounds like a calming wind that I'd love to hear hours a day. You're so kind and yet so true when talking to anybody, and even when you're sad or weakened, you're emitting a positive light for everyone. I'd like to hold you in my arms every time you feel lonely, every time tears roll down your cheeks. Your mind is like my favourite book, which I'll never get tired of reading, for all the things you have been through are amazing to hear from your cute mouth. Please, please, take a place in my life, and if possible never leave it. That evening we went for a drink after I told you my feelings will forever be a cheerful memory, it was such a good time. And I thank you for not waiting to tell me you aren't looking for anybody right now, sparing my poor mind a lot of sufferings and pain.
Keep being the girl you are, the girl I'll never forget.
I'd love you more if I could, thank you for the time we spent, spend and will spend together.
T.
>>
>>17714247
O stary ale ból dupy
Ale rozumiem cie w sumie
>>
>>17713609
I never cared about O. I hardly cared about anyone, including you.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.