[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 28

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
From last thread -

There's a cute girl in my class that I talked to on Monday, but I didn't talk to her the next class that we both had together Thursday since she was in a group of 4 girls. I did notice her look directly at me though when she was leaving the class and I THINK she flashed a smile, I'm not really sure. I do know she definitely looked at me. When I talked to her Monday she seemed super nice too and I want to get to know her more, but I don't want it to come off as too obvious I have a small crush on her. I don't even know her name to be completely honest, me and her kinda got pulled away from the conversation since class was starting and her friends rushed in to sit down.

I'm really inexperienced with girls obviously, so I'm at a loss of what to do. I don't want it to be super obvious I'm kinda into her because that might come off as creepy, but then again I get the feeling she's probably somewhat interested in me. I'm thinking next time she's somewhat alone or with just one friend, I can say hi to her and be like, "Hey, I'm anon. You helped me last week with the exam, you think you can help me this class?" and see if I can sit with her or something.

So, girls, how obvious is it that a guy is into you if he decides one day to sit next to you and ask for your name and shit? How obvious would it be if I told her what I wrote above?
>>
Ladies, I used to be a bit of a rake, but then I got chubby but my face is still handsome. Being overweight has taught me a great deal more empathy, and as I'm slimming back down and getting back into running/fighting shape I notice interest in me is climbing back up.

How much of the above would you want to know and how early? Because I don't want to dump my life's story on someone over dinner, but I also don't want to be an enigma to the person I'm in a relationship with.
>>
File: IMG_1572.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1572.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
Girls, if you went home with a dude and saw this hanging above his bed would you think "hey this dudes hilarious and also owns fluffy handcuffs" or "this dude is a fuckhead and is using sex toys as decor, I'm out"?
>>
>>17693128
Combined with the lights? I'd think "oh god, this guy is 3edgy5me, what have I got myself into?"
>>
how much shit am i in if i got caught spittig on a co workers vehivle at work
>>
>>17693136
Yeah, I thought it might be too much

It's meant to be shit meme tier irony though

It used to say "kill me" but that was too much

That being said, I pretty much exclusively go for 3edgy5me emo girls
>>
File: 1444194228442.jpg (123KB, 584x482px) Image search: [Google]
1444194228442.jpg
123KB, 584x482px
I can hear my neighbor's white noise machine. Is this a sign that I'm too loud?
I'm in a dorm and I have a mouse/mechanical keyboard setup that I'm typically on at random hours throughout the night. The last apt. my downstairs neighbor had a white noise machine and this is way less sound insulation. Is this cause for worry or just an overactive imagination from always being told I was too loud as a kid?
>>
Why is it that most girls I see around are taken?
>>
File: 1473456477953.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473456477953.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
Girls specially but anyone is free to answer.

How do I know if a girl has a boyfriend?
A girl that I don't know and I just see from time to time.
There's this girl I really like and I've seen her checking me out a few times but out of bad past experiences and knowing what some people are capable of, I kinda want to be more confident of her being single before approaching.

Is it her clothes? Mannerisms?
I don't want to be get on with someone that just wants to cheat on their partner and then there's also the whole "might get rejected because she has a boyfriend" fear of course.
>>
>>17693193
Take them back. Cut them up into little pieces for easy storage.
>>
>>17693210
Her vagina is constantly throbbing because of all the sex she's having.

Seriously, what the fuck do you want us to tell you? There are no 'signs' that tell you whether or not a girl has a boyfriend. Grow some balls and ask her out, you pathetic weasel.
>>
>>17693213
>Grow some balls and ask her out, you pathetic weasel.
Good job not reading the post.
I's all fun and games until her boyfriend catches her and you suddenly realize what the fuck is going on and in what fucking mess you got into without knowing.
>>
>>17693217
Are you an idiot? If she has a boyfriend, she'll fucking tell you when you ask her out.
>>
Help me understand, grills, why are intelligent women such black swans?
>>
>>17693218
I know from a past experience that is not always a guarantee and it might take a long fucking time to figure out.
Time I don't want to waste into that kind of mess again, there's shitty people in this world.

I don't know what's with this sudden aggression anon.
>>
>>17693223
You ask a stupid question, and you're surprised that people are exasperated by it?
>>
>>17693219
They are simply avoiding you ... due them being intelligent.
>>
>>17693225
The only people exasperated by it is you anon, I'm asking a valid question that arises from past experiences, experiences I don't want to repeat.
I don't know what got suddenly got you butt devastated like that but you might want to calm down a little bit.
>>
>>17693210
free on the weekends
constantly trying to look good
constantly texting
all those are signs that she's probably on a relationship but there's no way to know for sure your best bet is to ask them out and be careful
>>17693223
ignore that person there's a lot of possible signs
>>
>>17693232
>how do I know if a girl has a boyfriend without actually asking her if she has a boyfriend?
How is that not a stupid question?
>>
>>17693237
not constantly texting*
>>
>>17693128
I'd think he's secretly gay.
>>
Why is it that the majority of the time I find hanging around girls with boyfriends more interesting than single girls?
>>
>>17693229
I work with women in a supposedly "smart" field. I'm amiable with everyone I work with, if not best friends. I know all of the women at work well enough to have an intuition for how deeply they think, and their personalities.
They are intelligent by societal standards, don't get me wrong- but none of them have the intellectual vigor to surpass your average third year undergrad guy. It's like more women get to this plateau than guys to start with, but once there practically none develop further, whereas guys are distributed more linearly. I've met two truly intelligent women in my life, and perhaps 40 men. Ad hominems aside, do you have any idea why these numbers are so skewed?
>>
>>17693219
>>17693253
>just reassure me that men are more intelligent than women because I need something, anything, to keep make me feel better
>>
>>17693253
Well, your own perception of intelligence and of understanding your co workers aside (although these might be the biggest factors), the field itself might play a part (something commercialized like comp sci or something that attracts people who are more about figuring out their own problems like psychology); there is also how society pushes intelligent women into acting less intelligent and ambitious ... which will have negative effects on the traits over time.

> I've met two truly intelligent women in my life, and perhaps 40 men.
Were this at your work?
>>
>>17693248
Maybe the fact that you know that you're not going to fuck them makes you more relaxed.
Or maybe they're simply better people and that's why they're taken.
>>
>>17693253
In my experience women tend to be more "average" in terms of intelligence than men - I met a lot of stupid guys, and quite a few "geniuses", while most of the women I met where around average intelligence. Then of course there are exceptions and all.
I guess it also really depends on what you consider to be intelligent, too. And men tend to be more "evident" in their intelligence because they're less afraid of showing it.
>>
>>17693265
>ad hominems aside
I literally conceded that women were smarter than men on average if you read my post closer. I have nothing against women that I don't have against humanity.

>>17693274
I'm well aware the subjectivity of it all makes my original question moot, although almost every disinterested person I talk to about this tends to have the same opinion.
I work in chemistry with about 30 people, 1:1 ratio. It's a tiny skewed sample, but I was just using it as an example of a more common trend I've seen, and I'm not alone in this.

How does society oppress... erm, "push" women into acting dumb, anon? There is more support globally by special interest groups and governments alike to further the educational development of women than men, and more women in tertiary education than men. Culturally, at least in the western world, it's evident that women are being pushed the opposite way towards ambition and self actualization. As an aside, it seems men are culturally pushed to act like street thugs, do you think this could correlate with their increasing high school drop out rate?

>>17693334
My experience matches yours. I would place the median intelligence of females as slightly above average for what it's worth, with a steep drop off thereafter, whereas men have more of an even distribution. How are women afraid of showing their intelligence?
>>
Girls

What does it me if a you still deal with a guy even after he accuses you of lying to him?

She is currently just a Friend, but knows that I have feelings for her.

I would have thought that she may like me as a decently close friend or more if she is willing to look past that.

If she cut me off following that, I would think that she didn't see me as anything more than a somewhat distant friend.
>>
>>17693274
>[was] this at your work?
Neither were. One was in high school, I met her briefly at my ldr gf's prom. She was the single most perceptive person I had met in my life, incredibly mature, and fantastically well read. We kept in touch for some reason (I have no idea why she would want to talk to an ant like me in comparison.) We met again years later at a national creative writing workshop, where she read a short story that went on to be published nationally. She went on from her public school to get a full scholarship to an ivy league school before we dropped out of contact. 10/10 well rounded fucking incredible person I am still in awe of today. The other works for the UN and writes policy for a branch I forget (UNESCO?)
>>
>>17693128
I'd be okay with the fluffy handcuffs, and against the "fuck cops" sign. Not because I like cops, but it just screams immature 2edgy4u to me.
>>
>>17693334
That's actually empirically true. Men have outliers of intelligence - in both directions - whereas women mostly fall within the 'middle ground'.
>>
Female here. I like going to restaurants but I don't have any family or friends in the city I recently moved to. How do I overcome being self conscious about going out to eat at a nice restaurant alone?
>>
>>17693346
>How are women afraid of showing their intelligence?
Girls tend to be really scared of speaking their mind and taking the lead. They take less risks, in general. This goes from not talking in class to not taking the lead in projects, or not having managerial positions in their job.
I think it's a character flaw more than a lack of skills or intelligence.
It happened to me a lot, especially when I was younger, to have a good idea but never say a word about it because I was afraid of judgement or of actually being responsible for the bad outcome of that idea. I've always been decently intelligent (higher IQ, great results academically, etc) but I always had this weird "shyness".
I hope it makes some sense, it's more something I gathered from personal experience than something scientific.
>>
>>17693400
Maybe go with a work colleague you like or something, if going alone feels weird to you?
>>
>>17693400
Carve a pumpkin and bring it along.
>>
I love my girl to a degree that would be considered obsessive. I could spend hours describing her beauty with intimate, romantic detail down to the placement of every beauty mark on her body. Her mind is absolutely enthralling and when she talks I am absolutely engrossed. Her skill and talent has no equal. There isn't any other person in the world who I would rather spend my time with... and that's the problem.

My past relationships the woman didn't have much going for them. Never have I felt like this. My girl gives me plenty of attention but I always want more of her. This pretty much gives her all the power in the relationship and she knows it.

Whenever I am talking with someone else I just do not care what they are saying. They just do not compare to my girl. I think "Why am I spending my time talking to this completely average person when I could be discussing this same topic with someone exceptional?" I have friends. I have many many friends. I have many many many many more people that would love to talk to me but I don't care for any of them. Some are interesting people that have done great things in their lives but I simply don't have any connection with them.

Everything I see that interests me I want to share with her. Ideas, concepts, science, math, funny pictures, songs, random thoughts, dresses I want to see her in, how badly I want to hold her and kiss her... everything. She loves it when I do these things but I am aware I do it too much to the point that it does get overbearing, annoying, and eventually boring.

I'm a 30 year old man and I have been with her for several years. Not a loser by any means. I am very intelligent and a great deal number of people look up to me.

How the fuck do you not care about someone so much? How can I not be so clingy?
>>
>>17693421
Why not a dakimakura?
>>
>>17693400

What do you do in your free time?
>>
do you ever put lipstick on your vagina to see what the lips look like?
>>
>>17693489
Nope.
>>
>>17693435
have you tried watching her poop
>>
This is a update post, a while ago i came here to ask advice regarding a girl i approached at the library with the excuse about what the search terminal did, decided to go to the library again today but i went sooner today just to not come across her again, she was at the same place again but this time i stayed relaxed instead of being nervous and did not look at her so i have no idea if she saw me or not, do you think i should change my place to talk to women? Problem is this is a small town and there are not alot of public spots.
>>
>>17693489
Can I have a picture? I am interested.
>>
>>17693508
Me too, anon. That's why I asked.
>>
>>17693510
I have a penis I can put lipstick on
>>
>>17693511
do you have any lipstick tho
>>
>>17693515
no
>>
>>17693525
that doesn't get us anywhere then
>>
File: You what.png (697KB, 641x926px) Image search: [Google]
You what.png
697KB, 641x926px
To everyone:

Where I can find people to play piano with?
>>
>>17693248
Adding on to what the other guy said, it also goes the other way around. I do act a little differently around guys when I'm single versus when I'm taken. I can relax a little more, since I'm not worried about them thinking I'm hitting on them. So I can be more friendly, joke more, etc. Also being in a relationship puts me in a good mood, so I'm just more pleasant in general.
>>
>>17693175
The white noise machine is probably for their own benefit, not because of you. An easy way to comfort your fears about this is to ask your neighbor about if your keyboard is keeping him up.
>>
>>17693534
blacked dot com
>>
>>17693128
It's kind of funny as a one off pun post on the internet, but not as a huge art installation in a prominent part of your life.
I'm also not a huge fan of the cop hatred circle jerk.

As art, I see 'fuck cops' first and then the cuffs. So I react to the words first.

I think you could achieve the effect you're going for with a smaller open-face shadow box. Have 'fuck' at the top, then the cuffs on a hook, and 'cops' at the bottom.

Having it be smaller, with the cuffs more the centerpiece, I'd see it more as an attempt to put some humor into your cuffs storage. Rather than using the cuffs as adding humor to the cop hate. It's a careful distinction.

And having cuffs is a plus in my book.
>>
>>17693081
This is pretty good. Go for it. She'll probably be able to tell you like her, but that's a socially acceptable way to do it.
>>
>>17693102
>don't want to be an enigma to the person I'm in a relationship with.
That's a quick jump between first date and relationship! You don't have to hide it. Just bring it up when relevant.

Personally I think it's a really good sign for someone to have been overweight once and to have overcome it. That's a sign of achieving goals, and also says that they know what goes into creating a good body. People who have been effortlessly fit all their lives are the ones who let themselves go when they're older.
>>
File: 1436542153001.png (45KB, 439x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436542153001.png
45KB, 439x240px
Girls: How common is it for you to make out with some guy at a party without any intentions of seeing him again?

I'm asking because I don't have problems hooking up with girls at parties but I hardly ever get dates out of it.
>>
I really really like this girl, I may even love her, but we just had sex and she just wasn't tight at all. I couldn't feel a fucking thing and I had to jerk off over her to cum. I am normally endowed but I have never had this problem with the 20+ other girls I have been with.

How do I deal with this?
>>
>>17693334
please stop using quotation marks that way it's physically painful
>>
File: 1468365508021.jpg (64KB, 333x514px) Image search: [Google]
1468365508021.jpg
64KB, 333x514px
This is, perhaps, one of the better examples of the multiple schisms in feminist circles today.
In our more conservative past, it used to be that women were told to cover up, that women's sexuality was a bad thing, and that scantily clad women were slutty and shameful.
Then women's liberation happened and said it was ok for women to be sexual beings, and women's empowerment meant women being strong role models, heroes, powerful, capable of things men were capable of doing.
And then things turned around again and said portraying women as sexual beings is sexualizing them, so we need to go back to more demure imagery of women.
Except that suggesting we should go back to more demure imagery of women is slut-shaming, so we should allow women to wear what they want and portray themselves as sexual without shame or blame, like the annual Slut Walk.
Except if you use imagery of the Slut Walk to empower women, you are sexualizing them, so are misogynistic.
Unless we're talking about rights instead of empowering, in which case women should have the right to go topless like men, such as the Free the Nipple campaign.
Unless, of course, you actually show women freeing their nipples, or look at them, in which case you are sexualizing them and are a sexual predator.
It's pretty clear what we need to do. We need to portray women as sexual beings, but not being sexual. To wear what they want, but to not want to wear sexy outfits. To be free to expose what they want, but to never want to expose anything. That it's ok to be sexually clad, but not to clad sexually. To know women are sexual beings but to never see that women are sexual beings, except that there's nothing wrong with the idea of seeing that women are sexual beings, just the actual seeing of it is bad.
I think that's the message, and it's loud and clear.
>>
>>17693435
>>17693500
She is not a perfect woman. I have no delusions about that. In fact, she can be extremely hateful, mean, and vindictive but she never means it.

I'm just madly in love with her. I have felt like this in the past but that feeling has always gone away so incredibly quickly. Like... a month at most.
>>
Yesterday was my ex bfs bday. We had a LDR. I wished him a happy birthday and he invited me to skype (he will celebrate it properly this evening). While we were talking he mentioned that a friend invited him to his country where he'll get a ton of easy pussy. They also "booked" a brothel but he might not really go there. I kinda joked about that a bit and played it cool even though It made me feel like shit.

Why would he even tell me something like that?
>>
When does sex stop becoming awkward?

Past two chicks I've been with after a long sexual gap has been kinda awkward, the most recent time not really being awkward other than I couldn't finish. It's seemingly ruining what was a decent relationship pre-sex
>>
Girls and guys

How am I suppose to flirt with girls if I don't know how?

I am not scared of them, I mean I just went out and got coffee with a girl a few weeks ago. But we just talked. Small talk, simple conversations. But how do I flirt? It doesn't make sense
>>
>>17693609

By, like, the second time. Calm yourself.
>>
>>17693614
You're right, I'm tripping. The whole situation is just so eerily similar to the last chick I was with its a little scary.
>>
>>17693612
You learn by trying.

In my experience (and what I like) flirting is creating a lighthearted tension between you two. Tease each other, make each other laugh, compliment without being cheesy, create expectations.
Another thing is the way you stand, looking at her face, smiling at her, touching her.
I can't tell you what to do or say. There are no rules and every person is different. Just try and experiment.
>>
>>17693559
pls respond
>>
>>17693626

That just doesn't make sense to me I guess
>>
A foreign exchange girl who has a boyfriend back in Bulgaria told me she loved me when she was drunk. I have only known her for a few weeks. I responded saying I love you too, followed by I love you three and then she responded by saying we can't have a threesome because another girl was there.

At the time I thought she was just drunk and teasing me, so I didn't take it seriously, but um does she like me?
>>
So a girl I met a couple months back had me over to her house with some friends and she had rather sexy anime girls for wallpaper on her computer.

She made a point of saying "I just think they're pretty" when I saw her computer.

I'll be honest, I'm rather confused right now.
>>
How do I get laid? I'm so desperate.
>>
Ladies, when you go out on Satirday night and you have a drink in a local pub/disco/caffe, what are your REAL intentions that night? Do you go out just for drink or you are looking for potentional love affair?
>>
>>17693682
Like, if I'm going out with my friends? Then I just want to have fun with my friends.
Drinking alone is a bit depressing.
>>
>>17693682
I rarely have any intentions beside 'having a nice drink with friends'. Male interest is usually just disrupting that.
>>
I've been texting with this girl for 3 days straight and I think she could be into me. I'm a total sperg though so I just kept it cool and kinda platonic, and now she hasn't replied in 2 days.

Did I fuck up or can this still be salvaged?
>>
>>17693720
She has other life obligations, and maybe she can't put her mind into texting.
>>
>>17693727
She'd consistently reply minutes after I did though, even if I replied really late. Maybe this was a turn off too. Hopefully you're right though.
>>
>>17693559
Mmm depends on how drunk I am and if we actually bed up talking at some point...
>>
>>17693612
Don't over think. Just be yourself. It'll come natural if she responds right.
>>
>>17693682
Do you mind being approached then?
>>
>>17693748
*end up talking
>>
Girls and guys

What's the best way to ask out a cashier at a Fast Food restaurant?

Like, how can you do it discretely so it doesn't embarrass her infront of co-workers and other customers, but also do it quickly so it doesn't effect her work?
>>
>>17693774
>Just be yourself.
What makes you think he wasn't being himself already?
>>
>>17693809
don't ask people out at their jobs
>>
>>17693813

Oh :/
>>
To anyone who wants to reply:

How do I get over someone who is really bad for me? Acknowledging this and trying to stay busy or like other guys doesn't work.
>>
How to overcime the feeling when you things that you never fing a girl and just want to give up?
>>
>>17693825

I'm sort of wondering the same thing. There is a girl who I can not get over. She treated me so well, and was so beautiful and I fell in love with her personality. things didn't work out because she moved. So geographically we were to far apart. She moved on, and is now with a new guy. It really kills me sometimes. I think about her a lot. I actually get angry sometimes if I'm watching TV or a movie and a sex or love scene comes on. We hadn't even had sex yet. We had been together for a while, but we wanted to wait a bit longer. then, she moved. so I have all these pent up feelings and emotions that I so badly wanted to physically express with her. but it will never fucking happen, and now she's having sex with some other dude and doesn't care about me anymore.

It fucking hurts, and this shit is turning me really bitter
>>
>>17693835
get girl obvs
>>
>>17693825

You don't. You wait until he promises you that he'd make a good father, let him blow his load in your abused snatch, then struggle as a single parent for the next 20 years. The End.
>>
>>17693139
As Donald Trump once said, "you're fired."
Also, wrong thread make your own fag.
>>
Have you girls ever had a guy write down their number for you and then you actually do call him. Or do you just say that to make them go away.
>>
>>17693840
I'm trying but nothing.
>>
>>17693644
No one?
>>
>>17693596
A-anyone?
>>
>>17693193
Cuz you're gay
>>
>>17693849
he's a douche
>>
>>17693596
Make you jealous which he obviously did lol
>>
>>17693193
Girls just have an easy time sinking their voracious succubus like claws into a man's heart and inevitably his soul, slowly draining his life force and sucking him dry as his body collapses and shrivels into a raisin like husk of his former self.
Then she takes his money and he dies.
>>
>>17693210
Just ask as rudely as possible, then fight her boyfriend if he ever questions it. Then fight yourself.
>>
File: 1353215130480.jpg (287KB, 580x820px) Image search: [Google]
1353215130480.jpg
287KB, 580x820px
There's a girl I like but I'm scared of girls and can't approach her. What do I do?
>>
>>17693223
Cuz it looks like you are being stupid? As if her boyfriends just gonna beat your ass just for asking her? If he does, murk his bitch ass. How dare he.
>>
>>17693877
grow up
>>
>>17693219
Cuz mother fucker grills are for barbeques. They have no intelligence. Like you. And Team America.
>>
>>17693846
Also will tell story if it helps
>>
Is it normal that I feel super paranoid about sex and contraceptives?
I want to have kids, but not yet, I'm not ready mentally or economically and I have a lot of things to do before considering having kids and I know how hard a kid can change your life.
I'm scared of being that unlucky bastard that gets his gf pregnant even when using a condom and I'm paranoid of my gf forgetting to take her pill and not tell me out of fear/stress/flat out forgetting.

Anyone else gone through this?
How did you got over it?
>>
>>17693238
Lmfao
>>
>>17693877
If you are scared of her why would you want a potential relationship?
>>
>>17693218
>If she has a boyfriend, she'll fucking tell you

Lmfao
>>
>>17693400
Make new anti rape friends!
>>
>>17693435
Imagine her screaming like a retard and shitting herself on Parade while you are locked in a small cage.
Or imagine her fucking your dad. While you are locked in a tiny cage.
>>
>>17693836
I know how you feel anon :(
The only thing you can do is let time pass and eventually you'll find someone even better. Go and smash shit up in the gym, it really helps.
>>
>>17693451
I think about you and I touch myself.
Oh oh ooh
>>
>>17693592
Just imagine her with EXTREMELY LONG public hair.
>>
>>17693799
No
>>
>>17693503
Then hang outside and do yoga
>>
>>17693531
Fag
>>17693525
Ultra fag
>>
>>17693561
Stop fucking cave sluts.
>>
>>17693596
Cuz a man needs someone to touch him and unless he has charm or he pays for it, no one ever will.
>>
>>17693609
Troll
>>
Should I stop being the first to text her every morning? I don't really like the idea of me starting off the conversation every morning.
>>
>>17693635
>I'm too autistic to try out this really good advice.
Do what the man said. Go forth and attempt. Make her laugh without stomping on your own ego.
>>
>I like you
>I like you too
>Then date me maybe?
>No need to rush
>it's been 2 months
Guys: Wtf does that mean when the guy says no rush to the girl, it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>17693673
Straight women can appreciate other straight women anon it's not weird. You are.
>>
>>17693911

>eventually you'll find someone even better.

I really doubt it.. I'm 26 years old, and she's the only girl who's treated me so well and was as amazing as she is. I can't believe I even had a girl like her. I don't even have a desire to "find love again". I already gave her part of my heart. And it's gone now. I just feel a emptiness feeling and bitter..

>Go and smash shit up in the gym, it really helps.

That actually makes things worse for me Tbh. For some reason, if I go to the gym to relieve stress, I leave the gym feeling way more stressed. My brain can't separate the physical stress from the gym from typical anxiety .so it just adds it.
>>
>>17693679
>aquire money
>call escort service
>Fuck a hooker
Only pay cash. If they only take card, fuck um, that screams identity theft.
>>
>>17693948

I can make them laugh. But it doesn't really do anything. I get them to smile and laugh a lot. But it doesn't change anything
>>
>>17693774
>gives copy and pasted 'worst advice ever.'
>>
>>17693809
What the other guy said.
Nobody wants to hear that or deal with that at work. Especially not fast food. People who do are troubled mentally.
>>
>>17693836
You were never even intimate with her? Dude move the fuck on.... drink all day if that's what it takes. That's rediculous.
>>
>>17693944
No...
>>
>>17693840
Lmfao
>>
>>17693435
can I get a serious response to this or am I going to have to create a thread? Just... anything.

I do not know how a normal relationship progresses. Every relationship I have had (only had 3, including this one) has been 4+ years each and they started extremely quickly.

I met my first gf in college and was with her the entire time.

Second GF I met online and after a couple months she flew out to be with me for a couple weeks. She went home, and a couple months later came back and moved in with me. I was with her for 4 1/2 years before she cheated.

Same thing now. We have been on/off LDR and will be back together again soon. I love her more than I thought humanly possible but god am I clingy.

We have an insane amount in common with one another but are also extremely different. past relationships the girl would just agree with everything as I was just out of their league and they had nothing they could add. It was frustrating and boring as fuck. This woman though... she's an expert in her field, educated, and creative. She is not afraid to disagree and able to back up her arguments. She knows things that I do not and that's never happened to me before.

I have to multitask or my mind will implode. I am schizophrenic and every single one of my thoughts are at the same level of emphasis which makes it literally impossible for me to focus on a single task. While I am working I am also thinking of several questions, conversations, tasks, inputs, or whatever else that makes me want to talk to her. As well, one topic will go through many tangents so I talk a lotttttt. Just look at the length of my posts.

How much communication do normal couples have through out the day? When she is feeling talkative we have constant conversation that lasts from 8am to 12am with maybe only a couple hours not talking.

How do I not push this amazing woman away because I constantly crave her attention or want to know her thoughts on things?
>>
>>17693950
He's too coward to reject you.
>>
>>17693848
Heeeeeyep
>>
>>17693957
kys
>>
>>17693849
He has to get a hooker. Because you don't love him or touch him anymore. You ruined his life.
>>
>>17693977
You sure? Cause I pushed him by text and he says I can come over tomorrow. What should I expect?
>>
>>17693971

How is that ridiculous? We had feelings for each other. Why does EVERYTHING have to be about sex? How come because we hadn't had sex yet makes everything worthless?
>>
>>17693877
Embrace your fear with abandon. Approach her confidently, then vomit on her chest as a love offering.
>>
>>17693986
Don't expect anything just go and see what happens.
>>
>>17693887
First of all, grammar.
Second, that's a risk we all take mother fucker why do you think there are 7 billion humans on Earth? Get over it or get used to foreplay until you die.
>>
>>17693979
Why?
>>
>>17693950
He doesn't really want you at all.
>>
>>17693982
You first faggot
>>
>>17693976
Ingest LED
Also, make post shorter.
>>
>>17694001
Because she was drunk dude people say all sorts of crazy things when they're drunk. If she doesn't reply she doesn't care that you love her back. 95 percent of 4chan population knows that barely warrants a response. But there you go.
>>
>>17693988
It doesn't have to be but unless your a born asexual it's kind of important in a lasting relationship. Especially if she means that much to you, what if you were to have a child one day?
>>
>>17693914

Just do the same thing in the restaurant. Be yourself!
>>
Relationship is wasting my time
She keeps insisting on coming to my place everyday to do sexual acts. I enjoy it but it takes way too long. She wants me to turn her on and the whole session lasts 4 hours or more for both of us to be pleasured.

How do i tell her it's too exhausting? It takes her so long to get turned on
>>
>>17694070
Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.
Kill yourself.
Fuck off.
DIE.
>>
>>17694070
>wasting my time

What would you rather be doing?
>>
>>17694090
ending hegelianism
>>
>>17694103

Doesn't pandering to another being's desires further that goal?
>>
>>17694113
how so?
>>
>>17694125

Because not only are you not furthering hegelianism, but you're also preventing someone else from doing so.

Did you have a better idea?
>>
Asked this a couple of days ago too but no serious answer.

Have added a girl from my uni department on facebook. She knows my existence we attend a few same subjects together.
But to be fair, Adding her on fb was a mistake because we dont really talk.
What should I do if I see her outside and we have eye contact or smthing? I find it hard to talk to her at uni because i think it kinda is off topic.
What should I tell her to start chatting with her?
>>
>>17694132
>you're also preventing someone else from doing so
There wasn't any risk of her doing that anyway.
>Did you have a better idea?
I'm trying to come up with one but work and sex distracting me from the cause.
>>
Asking again because mostly got ignored
For women, do you find it weird if a guy doesn't have many friends if any?
Like, close friends of his own age and you're maybe about a month into a relation with a guy and you're wondering where his "guy friends" are.

I had a huge amount of close people in highschool and years later, people that I saw at least every week, but suddenly we just kinda lost touch and everyone I end up talking in college just banishes after a while and stop showing up or just end up falling off.
Then the other issue is that I couldn't finish a lot of the main course class or I had to skip classes to certain personal reasons, family, etc.
I'm not really a loner person, I NEED some kind of social interaction and the people I meet tend to really like me and insist on giving me gifts from time to time no matter how hard I refuse, so I'd chalk that up as people liking me but I've always wondered how a woman sees her partner group of friends.

That said, I still haven't completely lost touch with that old group but with everyone living life, different colleges, girlfriends, work, etc it becomes really hard after a while.
>>
>date friend of a friend
>when we're all hanging out as a group (she and I met recently, never in the same group before), dynamic is insult-based humor and raunchiness
>don't join in when she's around

I'm hesitant to banter with our friends when she's around, since I don't want to say something too harsh or vulgar around her. But then I end up being quiet + an easy target.

Should I not be pulling punches with my friends around her? It feels like a lose-lose either way.
>>
>>17694020

I get that. believe me, we wanted to do it, but she was too stressed and had too much going on before she moved.

It eats me away inside Tbh. I feel really bitter about this whole thing. It makes me not want to have sex ever again
>>
>>17694211
unironically be yourself
>>
question for everybody:
tl;dr
how do i deal with a female co worker picking on me?

i have a female co worker who picks on me. i mean legitimately picks on me / bullys me. she does this with guy co workers all of the time but in a playful way to relieve anxiety she has, and to develop more gossip material.

anyways she knows when she is provoking and making them angry. i used to engage and let her know nothing is wrong. but she is persistent that i'm mad at her to begin with. <--- this becomes my problem. and i know have a problem.

she gossips about me and shit and turns people against me. i've let managers know and they don't see it as serious. i've even had managers and co workers at different times come up to me asking if i am alright cause they heard i wasn't. the reason it bothers me so, is because these are episodes she has with me over the course of 2 years.

basically she thinks i have problems and she then gives me her problems so she feels more comfortable. but her doing this to me becomes my problem. and she doesn't stop openly picking on me trying to provoke me into arguments. my nervous system wants to react but obviously i'm not ever going to hit her. but this is now how i physically feel when we are around one another. known her for 2 years and the relationship alters based on her mood. not attracted to her at all and always treated her equally.
>>
File: 1402019100614.jpg (470KB, 1111x983px) Image search: [Google]
1402019100614.jpg
470KB, 1111x983px
To any women here:
I'm a college aged guy looking for a relationship. How many times do you have to see a guy before knowing whether you want to date him?

I met this girl in one of my classes, and we talked in our classes for about a week, so yesterday I asked her out. This was the exchange
>Hey, do you want to get coffee later today?
>Like a date?
>Yeah, there's this place.. (I describe the shop)
>Sorry, I don't know you well enough to date you

I was always under the impression that getting to know someone was literally the purpose of dating. Was this just her trying to avoid saying outright that she's not interested?
>>
>>17694256
Same here bro. Let's just date each other no homo
>>
>>17694187
It depends on the female. Some might mind, especially if they themselves have a ton of friends and are very social. I think there are plenty of women who wouldn't mind though. I don't think your case is unusual. Many people lose touch with their high school friends, and it's hard to make and keep new ones in such a transitional period in your life.

As long as you yourself are a kind and interesting person, the fact that you don't really have friends shouldn't bother any girls that you date, and if it does they probably aren't the right person for you.
>>
File: 1291858149428.jpg (490KB, 651x960px) Image search: [Google]
1291858149428.jpg
490KB, 651x960px
I just started dating a guy. We've gone out on about 3.5 official dates in a 2 week spand, and tomorrow we are scheduled for another.

On our thirdish date, I told him I didn't want to have sex until I was in a committed relationship. I tend to get attached really easily and find this is the best way to protect my heart. He respected my decision and said he still wanted to spend time getting to know me.

I then asked him if he was seeing anyone else, to which he replied he was. This upset me, but I tried to play it off.

Since that third date, I've begun to feel a little bit insecure. He hints at wanting a relationship, but with the right girl. He says he enjoys his time with me, and he text me at least once a day (Though I've noticed since the 3rd date the intensity has died down a lot)

I don't want to put all my eggs in this basket, but our chemistry and compatibility are so exciting and promising to think about. What are some signs I can look out for that let me know that he too is possibly thinking about our casual dating as leading to something more exclusive.

thanks!
>>
>>17694256
Dating is where you get to know someone yes, but you have to reach a certain level of comfort with the person first. I wouldn't go on a date with a guy that I just met, or someone that I've only seen a few times. I generally prefer to go on dates with guys I've built a some sort of friendly relationship with first. Basically I go on dates with guys that I'm interested in or find attractive ( I don't mean purely physically attractive, but the whole thing) to see if anything will come of it.
>>
>>17694156

Talk about the courses you have together. If you don't have any currently ask how she did on whatever subject or bitch about shitty teachers. Then go from there
>>
>>17694272
As a guy, I would first like to say that you shouldn't worry too much about him seeing someone else if you are dating casually. That means that he obviously sees something in you that he wants to know better.

This isn't really an answer to your question per se, but I think you should just ask him what his intentions are, like "do you want to take this more seriously than casual dating?" I really like it when girls are honest and direct with me, and you have to assume that he's a bit confused as well. The more open you are about it, the better, I think.
>>
I've been going back and forth for awhile with a girl on POF and have a general idea of some of her interests and hobbies but don't know how to seal the deal and message back something that would initiate a date of sorts. I'm really bad at this kind of thing so please let me know what I could say to further this convo.
>>
>>17694227

This may be obvious, but have you let her know that it really bothers you when she bullies you? It's kinda fucked that it makes her feel better to tease people but she has to get that it bothers you. It may take a few times to really hammer the point home but if she brushes it off as nothing then I would just avoid her. Your managers are already aware but it's not unreasonable if she's making your work sucky.
>>
>>17694281
Hmm I did... and I guess thats why I'm asking for signs cause I didn't get a clear answer. He clearly wants a relationship, but he is unsure if that's with me.

Its just confusing cause he came on to me initially SO hard. He deff broke down my walls and now that I'm open to the possibility, it seems like now he needs time to think.
>>
>>17694289
Next time you talk to her and get into a real conversation, wait until a moment where you feel like you're both excited/happy/attentive (you know the feeling) then ask something like "Do you want to get together for ____?"
Girls are more likely to want to see you if you ask them when theyre in a good mood or in the middle of a conversation with you. But once you get that "yes", don't immediately end the conversation. Talk to her for a few more minutes/exchange a few more messages before signing out. That way she'll be left wanting more.
Note: This first date has to be a place you can talk. If you're meeting this person for the first time in real life, conversation is a must.
>>
>>17694289
How does POF work?
For the past 2 days I've been sending girls
>hey bb let's fuck ;)

And none of them have responded.
>>
>>17694272
are you dating someone else as well? Local? LDR? I bet that LDR guy is super loving.
>>
>>17694314
I only date one person at a time.
>>
Why all qt 10/10 girls are club sluts?
>>
>>17694329
because you're into club sluts
>>
>>17694329
I met a cute 18y/o, she seemed perfect in every way, cute as fuck
Turns out she's had sex so much she had lost count.

I know everyone online says that most girls aren't as promiscuous as men but the more I ask real women the less I believe that....
>>
>>17694297
yes
>>
If you are in a room or a place with people and catch a girl looking at you a few times consecutively without turning her face away when you make eye contact, is it safe to assume she isn't necessarily into you but has found you somewhat attractive?

I'm still wondering if i should have approached...
>>
>>17694339

Okay then avoid her, problem solved. If she's spreading rumors then behave against those rumors so it seems obviously false that you're angry or whatever. If your managers don't think it's serious enough to talk to her about it and you've already told her that it bothers you and she doesn't stop then cut contact.

Getting revenge by spreading rumpus about her or whatever will just make you look like an ass. Take the high road and you end up looking like the more respectable person. If it's really pervasive then go above your managers and discuss it with head office. You shouldn't feel shitty all the time in your workplace, especially if it negatively affects your work.
>>
>>17694347
I assume that they are looking at me because I'm ugly, is that a good assumption? Do girls stare at ugly people?
>>
>>17694350

Rumors* not rumpus, what the fuck. Don't go spreading ass either, unless this all turns you on.
>>
>>17694353
No they avoid eye contact with ugly people.
>>
GUYS

If you were hanging with your friend one evening and your GF texted you telling you she couldn't stop thinking about the last time you had sex, would that be good because sex, or annoying because you're hanging out with your friend?
>>
Would it be considered weird/creepy going into a girl's workplace 2 times in one day while she is working?

She works as a manager at a grocery/supermarket store and is always running around and I'm pretty sure she likes me back. Hadn't seen in her in a week or so and noticed she was in there earlier today, but wasn't able to talk to her so I was thinking of trying again while I'm sure she is probably there, maybe for like lottery tickets or something else that would let me talk to her. I know she saw me earlier too, so she would know I came back.
>>
File: 1455312184619.jpg (101KB, 720x540px)
1455312184619.jpg
101KB, 720x540px
For girls.
I know how they always say
"a girl can smell your anxiety and your nervous behavior a mile away" but what actually makes you go
>Oh wow this guy is really nervous right now
Certain movements?
How do they look?
The way they talk?

And what tells you they're confident and secure in themselves?

I'm kinda in this transition period, used to be really nervous but the "fake it till you have it" is working really well for me and it's helping me achieve certain goals in life but I always wonder if I still scream nervous to some people, maybe some leftover mannerisms from back then.
>>
I have posted two bait posts and got no responses????????
>>
>>17694380

Don't hit on people at their jobs. In customer service especially employees are told to be all smiley and friendly and make the customer happy which can all come off as flirting. Unless you guys have known each other for a while and outside the work environment I wouldn't go for it.
>>
>>17694350
>>17694354
i've been ignoring her. she tries to play games and shit. i haven't said any rumors or anything about her. but at the same time she makes it as if i am pretending there is no problem to begin with. but again, she doesn't know that the problem i have is her thinking i had a problem to begin with. she is a super extrovert and really does get people against me all while i mind my business and work.
thing is if it were a guy it would be 100x more serious just cause it would be a guy, not a girl. i hate thisshit.
>>
>>17694385
I once greentexted the incident on another board but this the only time I ever talked to her. Happened a couple weeks ago.

>be me
>at grocery store after leg day
>qt customer service manager I've been eyeing for a couple months walking around
>asked guy there I know about her and he said she was married
>think she knows I like her because she has caught me looking at her
>in aisle paying and she comes up out of nowhere and starts bagging my stuff
>asks if I need help out
>say no because I it wasn't much stuff and thought she was married
>"Are you sure?" with visible confusion/shock
>"yea thanks though"
>walk out and see she just walked away instead of helping next customer

Oh yea found out later from same guy after incident that she is totally single and he was wrong. He was just guessing and for some reason thought she was married. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the response, but I also think I caught her looking today when I was leaving.
>>
>>17694391

I'm sorry anon, that sounds really shitty. She seems really concentrated on doing this kind of shit so it would be difficult for you to change that behaviour.

Is she your senior at work? If you're having trouble working because of this you could file for workplace harassment, stressing that her actions negatively affect the quality of your work, although obviously that's going the more extreme route.

You're totally right in being upset but really if she won't budge you gotta somewhere convince the higher ups that she's making work difficult for you, and that you've tried talking with her about it but she refuses to do anything. If they still don't do anything then maybe it's time to switch departments/branch/job or whatever so you don't have to work with her. I wouldn't want to be at a job where my bosses don't take difficulties between coworkers seriously. If this isn't resolved and you stay there then you'll just end up hating your job which is awful.
>>
>>17694165
>I'm trying to come up with one but work and sex distracting me from the cause.

If you can convince me it's a worthy goal I'd be happy to help.

Otherwise it sounds like you might want to offload some of that extra baggage. I just so happen to have an extra 4 hours a day if you need some help with that...
>>
>>17693953
I don't collect pictures of dudes though
>>
>>17694362
they avoid eye contact with attractive people as well
>>
>>17694374
it's a good thing. it means she wants it again.

but for me i wouldn't be annoyed. obviously the average young female texts her bf constantly about every fucking thing. i see this and it actually annoys me. cause i don't date girls like that.
>>
>>17694380
she sees you as a shopper who had to go to the store twice in one day.

other than that if she looks at you and you know you are generally attractive then she likes the sight. but this doesn't mean she wants you to talk to her. and plotting out a plan is retarded. do it on the fly and feel it out, if anything.
>>
>>17694400

Nice double dubs.

Is this the only time you've spoken with her? It seems like a big jump to assume she knows you like her just cuz she saw you looking at her. Even if she is aware you like her it doesn't mean she necessarily likes you back. Like I said anon in customer service the lines get blurred.

If you're really stuck on her maybe get your friend at her job to organize an event outside of work to hang out with a bunch of people at like a party or something. It's a ton more casual that way and you can get to know each other outside of the confusing work setting.
>>
>>17694439
Hmm. Maybe I should tone down my texting then.
>>
>>17694411
It killed the concept of eternal truth. It's what allowed the slight error of modernity to turn into the complete disaster that is postmodern capitalism.

Even the people who maintain that eternal truths exist are forced argue against the hegelians, but since the dialectic is based on negation contradicting it immediately subsumes you into it. It's a virus, a parasite, it cannot be 'controlled' or 'beaten in fair debate'. It can only either be eradicated or take complete control.
>>
>>17694402
i guess i'll continue ignoring her and not say hi or anything. she even brings other people into the situation while i'm there. "calm down!" as i silently walk past her sitting with a female flock doing my work in peace. fucking princess. really. a fucking princess.
>>
File: 1459680389228.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px)
1459680389228.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>17694452
As a Hegelian, I can only be amused at your (expected) immature creation of some scapegoat you want so bad to believe is the cause of your impotence. Let me guess: /pol/?
>>
>>17694462
>As a Hegelian, I can only be amused
Of course that's all you can do. Hegelianism is the ideology of shitposting, the smirk its only facial expression.
>your impotence
>just making shit up
How dialectical.
>>
>>17694442
Yeah only time I've spoken with her. Wouldn't have thought much of it, but the "are you sure" always kills me. I didn't have that much stuff and the baggers never ask that if you say no. Maybe it was nothing, maybe it was something. I don't know and I definitely won't know unless I try talking to her again probably.

I know I overthink this shit, been a common problem of mine since high school.

Also I only know the guy because I work in a store in the same plaza and he comes in some times. He only works on weekends mostly and I already asked him once to try and get her come down, but he hasn't delivered yet.

>>17694441
I was only planning something at somewhere she would probably be. The rest would be on the fly. I've done on the fly since I first saw her there a few months back and it has resulted in only talking to her once and she initiated it.
>>
>>17694467
I can tell it's impotence because why would you get all defensive and butthurt if a philosopher doesn't agree with you? Why should you care? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17694452

Oh... I guess I also need to be convinced that objectivity is relevant enough for me to be concerned about it
>>
>>17694475
>doesn't agree with you
I explained how it goes beyond 'disagreement' you fucking idiot.
>>17694476
You don't believe in anything?
>>
Where to find a shy non-social girl, if they look the same as club sluts?
>>
what does it mean when a girl playfully(?) slaps my ass and is like "hey anon" as she is running past me?

I hardly talk to her.
>>
Is it normal to feel some hate and jealousy deep inside towards people because i had no sexual relationships in my teenage years and they most likely did?
>>
>>17694522

Yes. I lost my virginity at 23, and was jealous of my partner who has a few partners before me. I felt like I missed out.
>>
>>17694453

I hope it works out eventually for you anon. Ideally she'll get bored of teasing you if you don't respond. But don't stay in a situation that makes you miserable. She sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>17694516
it means that you should playfully(!) punch her the next time you see her
>>
I think shes bored of me. I'm quite an open dude so I just straight up asked, knowing this is annoying to women, but lol w/e we're just friends.
She denied she's uninterested but the quality of conversation is wearing thin, now this could be my fault or the fault of not enough time has passed for anything interesting to talk about.

How can I mend the damage I've caused? Just leave her to engage conversation with me when she wants?

I'll be honest I quite like talking to her so sometimes I mindlessly text her without really realising.

Need to get out if habit of doing that too.

Basically call me a faggot for making you read my blog.
>>
>>17694227
This is totally unacceptable behaviour and I would take it up with HR. This woman obviously has some self esteem issues if she feels the need to create gossip and put you down. If I were in your shoes I would sit down and compile a list of incidents you can clearly remember (date, time, what was said etc.), she needs to know this is unacceptable work place behaviour and no matter your gender bullying should not be tolerated. Please don't engage her physically or verbally, because she'll use this as ammunition and probably wants to get a rise out of you. I'm sorry you've had to put up with this for so long.
>>
>>17694530
I feel like women can sense it which makes it even harder to approach them.
>>
>>17694522
I'm 18 and a Virgin. I have just come to accept even at 18 the girl I'll lose my virginity with won't be a virgin...

Women are far more promiscuous than men, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>17694498
>You don't believe in anything?

I believe in the meaningfulness of my own experience and my efforts to improve it. I also have beliefs that I base on my subjective experiences, but I understand my experiences and the beliefs based on them are fallible.
>>
>>17694516
She likes you enough to playful slap your ass. I do this to guys who I'm reallly good friends with. Or guys I like and am trying to flirt with. it could go either way depending on how she did it.
>>
>>17694578
kys
>>
>>17694561
I should have added i am still a virgin at 25, i fear if i ever meet someone they will ask about my sexual experiences and i answer honestly they will reject me for it, it's also why i feel scared to approach girls, especially if they are very attractive.
>>
>>17694619
How did you last so long? I am so desperate to lose my virginity. When I'm horny I do retard things like look for hook ups online.

I can't stand it any longer. I want to become a wizard but its so hard.
>>
>>17694624
Never bothered me but i am afraid it will bother a potential partner.
>>
>>17694631
Literally how. I'm dying to just see a boob in person.
I can't cage these urges but I'm too pussy to go talk to women.

I can only talk to women I know and I seem to like the ones I don't know >.<
>>
Guys, do you keep pictures of your ex's including nudes, hidden in folders on your computer? Or should I dump him?
>>
>>17694637
> 18 yrs old
> same as you
> almost every day talk to unknown girl in uny
> noone seems to like me
>>
>>17694651
Nobody seems to like me either. I had a great group of friends who liked me through thick and thin but I abandoned them and now can't go back.

So now I just have acquaintances. Do have one girl who I think likes me(?) Idk tho.

Feel pretty lonely but whatever.

>>17694649
Not something I'd see myself doing? Tried talking to him? :c
>>
>>17694657
Just found them so no. What's there to say really. So hurt right now I'm dreading him coming home and even looking at him
>>
>>17694662
If you're hurt you need to talk to him asap. I wouldn't say its normal, and in your shoes I'd be very hurt too.

Talk through it, see how he reacts. Then make your decision.
>>
I wanna break up with my boyfriend because Ive been talking to another dude online and he is pretty cute.

What do?
>>
>>17694670
He's gonna be hurt. Don't delay it, do it quick, don't cheat, don't mislead him.

Do it now.
>>
>>17694670
that sounds like the shittiest reason to break up with someone
are you in highschool
>>
I want a gf but I feel like I've given off a wrong impression to everyone in my small town.

I've changed a lot as a person and now I can't form meaningful relationships due to connotations people have with me.

I feel so lonely. I want to start again.
>>
>>17694657
You are almost me.

I was lying for 5 hours today, had a terrible headache after thinking about my lonleiness and failing to fing a sex partner. Life sucks. Asked one girl who always smiled to me to watch a movie together, she said no.
>>
>>17694679
Do you live in a village?
>>
>>17694692
Yea
>>
>>17694687
Iktfb, laying here now reflecting on my life, choices, current situation. I know you're in charge of your future but I feel so trapped. I can't see an achievable solution to my problems.

And I've got the forever impending desire to get laid just to bring me down even more lel
>>
>>17693076
>girls

What it is that you enjoy about roleplaying as the opposite gender online?
>>
>>17694703
Story?
>>
Girls
Why do you support the Holocaust?
>>
File: this guy.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>>17694705
w e w

>Story?

There is none.

I was making a joke about how there are no girls on the internet.
>>
Ladies or men,

Is it normal behavior to date several women at the same time before being in a commited relationship?
>>
>>17694712
I don't get the joke
>>
>>17694699
I see, and it is quite straightforwars, work harder, talt to more girls, read more, exercise, learn stuff. But I just cannot.
I mean not only girl, work, studying, etc. Lacking friends/girl/sex is just the most emotional.
>>
>>17694716
nekkyourself
>>
>>17694723
This was very hurtful.
>>
Posting here because it doesn't really deserve its own thread.

Is there any point in applying for a job you're under-qualified for? Or would it just be a massive waste of time?

There's a job going at my uni for a 'wellbeing mentor' - helping people with mental illnesses like depression and anxiety improve themselves through sport and exercise. The job description says that experience in volunteering/working in sports, mental health, or mentoring is desirable. I co-founded and run my university's archery society, and aside from treating my own depression (which I can't really put on my CV), that's really the only relevant experience I have.
>>
>>17694745
Generally speaking, no, there's no point. But when it says something like "desirable" or "preferred," my attitude is 'can't hurt to try, the most they can do is say no'
>>
>>17694724
n e k k
>>
Girls,

Do you prefer sensitive/arty/ men or more traditionally masculine men?
>>
I'm a guy, but this is a question for guys and gals:

Is it better to just stop giving women attention if they're not going to give you sex immediately? Two of my exes have been trying to reconnect with me and both of them keep dangling themselves on a string in front of me but keep acting...weird about sex. One of them, the more recent one, said she's not comfortable being sexual quite yet so in my mind I'm like "lol...you are on the backburner" and the other one wants me to come visit her but she's making it sound like I'm just there to service her and I'm like "nah...and definitely nah since you live hours away now".

Meanwhile I'm fucking these other two chicks on the regular so I feel like I don't really have time for that bullshit if all they can offer me is sex. I'm not a pig or whatever, I've just gone by the mindset of "watch out for the women that act weird about sex" and it's been pretty on point for me.
>>
>>17694793

I prefer men who are sensitive enough to understand why I'm upset/what my emotional needs are, but someone who is confident enough in their masculinity and is the right amount of protective/dominating in bed.
>>
>>17694793
If I had to pick one out of just those two, I'd pick the latter, though my teenage self would have preferred the former. As an adult, I want someone in the middle.
>>
>>17693238
you are absolutely fucking retarded holy shit
>>
>>17694793
>you will never be b)
>>
I want to call my QT coworker tomorrow just to talk. We talk here and there at work, but I'm an autismo and always end it quickly because it's in the public view. But I really want to talk to this girl.

Would she think it's weird for me to just call up and want to talk about work, our weekends, sports or whatever?
>>
File: Wink.webm (2MB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wink.webm
2MB, 1400x1080px
Girls, how often is winking a voluntary invitation to flirting?
>>
>>17694849
Thats reallyfuckin weird. You don't even have real conversations in person. She's gonna feel creeped out if a random guy she talked to marginally at work gets her number (not even asking her for her number, but looking at work records for it...which is highly inappropriate. Work records are to be used for work only, not to make friends. If she gives you her number personally then it is good.) and starts randomly talking about sports. People don't like having convos on the phone because they can't see the other person to gauge reactions. Just fucking become friends with her first. Invite her to get beers after work.
>>
>>17694863
Projection much? Where did I say I stalked work records for her number?

She gave me her number and she's the one who seems interested in me. She always come up to me and tries to initiate conversation, but I always end it quick due to social anxiety. She is the one who likes my statuses on Jewbook. We also text a lot.
>>
>>17693128
I'd probably laugh at you for being a memelord.
>>17693559
Blue moon
>>17693825
Stop having stockholm syndrome
>>17693846
Nope, usually text, and I don't like people that quickly.
>>17693947
Yes
>>17694381
>Certain movements?
Shaking/Jerky movement
>How do they look?
Disheveled clothing/Sweaty/Spacey
>The way they talk?
Stuttering/Disconnected thoughts
>>17694670
Get catfished by your boyfriend
>>17694793
I like both of those
>>
> If you are X years old and never had a gf, you are hopeless and should stop trying to find one.
Do the maths, find X.
>>
>>17694876
X=∞
>>
>>17694876
>>
>>17694797
plz answer this I'm emotionally retarded and legit can't tell what women want unless its sex
>>
I'm having a secret sexual relationship with this girl with a boyfriend
Do i continue to help her cheat or leave her for the sake of decency? Prioritize my pleasure or be a good human being?
>>
File: 1477160311936.jpg (168KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477160311936.jpg
168KB, 1200x768px
Girls

I know different people have different tastes but which muscles do you tend to find most attractive ie will actually arouse you?
>>
>>17694992
The balls, nothing sexier than when a nigga flexes his nuts
>>
>>17694984
Depends. How hot she is on a scale of 1-10?

Are you dominant with her in the bedroom? Do you talk dirty, call her a dirty whore etc?

What kind of guy is her current bf?
>>
girls at universities:
Do you get annoyed when you are alone at the dining hall and a guy tries to sit with you and talk to you? Even if he is good looking?
>>
>>17693596
To make you jealous. Don't contact him in the future, toxic person. Hope he gets aids and move on.
>>
So a girl at my work who I've befriended REPEATEDLY mentions to me she has a boyfriend. We always talk at work and she usually initiates, but for some reason she thinks I like her. The truth is I do not at all. Why do girls do this? Is it insecurity? It makes me feel like shit like I seem like a creep to her or something. She is the one who always talks to me first too. She seems v. cool and we like all the same things, but how do I stop this nonsense?
>>
>>17694797
>Is it better to just stop giving women attention if they're not going to give you sex immediately?
I guess it depends on what you're after? If all you want from them is sex yeah I guess so. I tend to pursue relationships instead so my values are a bit different than yours.

Just don't be one of those retards that demand a woman puts out early on, then complains she's slept around a lot.
>>
>>17694649
Yeah.

One of my ex's was super bipolar and shit and would randomly try to start fights after I dumped her. Maybe it's not my proudest moment, but I used the threat of leaking them to get her to fuck off. It's kind of become a back up plan since then.
>>
>>17695011
Shes about a 5 i guess. I do most of the work in bed as she just lies there and moan like a sex toy or something.

Her bf is kinda beta i guess. They dont seem to be having a lot of fun with each other, always arguing by text but she is still with him.

Not sure how these questions help anything
>>
File: 1433894351544.jpg (33KB, 640x360px)
1433894351544.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>17695044
Be direct. Make her understand you don't like her that way and just want to be friends.

Holy shit it's that easy.
>>
>>17695060
>Shes about a 5 i guess. I do most of the work in bed as she just lies there and moan like a sex toy or something.

Then I assume you don't actually love this girl?

>Her bf is kinda beta i guess. They dont seem to be having a lot of fun with each other, always arguing by text but she is still with him.

Alright. If you love the girl then steal her away. If not then it sounds like you'd be doing both of them a favour if you told her bf and broke them up.
>>
>>17695064
But what if she denies that's why she keeps mentioning him? Then I look like a total weirdo!
>>
>>17695064
>Then I look like a total weirdo!
Just shrug it off. It's no big deal. Or make a joke of it.

It's only awkward if you make it feel awkward.
>>
>>17695072
No romantic feelings, just sexual attraction

If i do tell her bf, it probably means she will be mad at me
>>
Had anal sex with my GF for the first time. Probably didn't lube enough. Two hours later, she found some blood on the toilet paper and her ass is burning. What the fuck have I done?
>>
File: 1461572546687.png (451KB, 442x427px)
1461572546687.png
451KB, 442x427px
>>17695080
>If i do tell her bf, it probably means she will be mad at me

No shit genius. When she gets mad either tell her you don't give af or that you want her to yourself in a fwb relationship.

Once thats taken care of and they've broken up you can continue fucking her with no guilt and no strings attached.
>>
>>17695079
meant for >>17695073
>>
>>17695108
But i do give a fuck if she doesnt want to fuck anymore
>>
>>17695154
You can easily find a better girl to fuck. If all she does is lay there like you say. I'd be a good person and tell the guy. Then both of you can get better girls.
>>
>>17695154
>But i do give a fuck if she doesnt want to fuck anymore

She doesn't need to know that you idiot. In fact she NEEDS to think the opposite. She has to think that you're a chad that can get pussy elsewhere if necessary.

Most women hate overly emotional and needy men. That's probably why she's fucking you and not her current bf, the one you described as a beta.
>>
>>17693210

It's pretty obvious - grab her phone and see if she has anyone named "Bae" or "<3" emojis. That's her bf/crush.

I'm kidding btw, if she's on her phone a lot then maybe. Or just slip in a question involving her boyfriend. "Nice watch, your boyfriend buy you that?"

Or you can just ask.
>>
>>17693241
>>17693237

Those are signs she's not in a relationship, what?
>>
>>17695154
>>17695163
Eh alright
I dont even masturbate anymore, she comes every to give me a handjob and i would like that to last as long as possible

Now to figure out how to get in touch with him...
>>
To anyone really.

I've been diagnosed with permanent impotence at 19 after chemo. What outlets are available for me to finding a relationship? I know realistically that no sex essentially equals no lasting relationship, but as you might understand, I'm pretty hopeless.
>>
>>17695177
Meant to tag >>17695170
>>
girls,

i'm fit, /fa/ and im handsome. I have a lot of interesting/healthy hobbies and a decent job

however I'm clinically depressed. I've convinced myself that girls wont like me if im sad, so I pretend to be fine. this makes me seem really fake and plastic, and puts girls off too

idk what to do. my last ex I broke up with 2 years ago

I cry a lot but no one will ever know.

i just want to be happy.
>>
>>17695180
Like you can't get hard? I dated a guy like that once, sex was still fun.
>>
>>17695184
Yeah, I physically can't get a boner. I wouldn't mind wearing a strap-on, I just haven't done it before.

I guess I don't want to hide it up to the point we have sex, y'know? It feels really dishonest.
>>
>>17695052
I mean, I wouldn't mind a relationship with either of them, but one of them acts really cold and the other has kinda of laughed the idea off, and since I'm sexually satisfied ATM I really don't want to go out of my way to have sex with the second one. Especially since I was really smitten with her in the past. I'm actually a bit lonely atm, sad to say.

I'm not.
>>
>>17695191
Then don't hide it?
Just be honest and some girl will help you out.
>>
>>17695200
You're probably right, it's not like I
have anything more to lose.

I've been using tinder for hookups prior to this. I'll make an okcupid with a disclaimer once I'm emotionally stable again.
>>
I am confident but have little desire to be assertive, cocky, or present myself as a leader. (I am decisive about what I want, though.) what are my chances of attracting a mate?
>>
>>17695244
Post pic of face
Are you in shape?
How tall are you?
>>
File: 20160820_020126.jpg (861KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160820_020126.jpg
861KB, 2560x1440px
>>17695249
6 feet, this pic is from August. I have lost the facial hair and gotten more muscular since then
>>
>>17695264
I can provide an up to date photo when I am home, as well.
>>
>>17693076
Either gender

Any general tips with comforting people going through tough times?
>>
>>17695276
What kind of tough times?
>>
>>17695276
Let them vent. Works wonders.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>17693076
So, femanons, I liked to ask you something,

If a guy is 7/10 looking and has great personality with good taste in music

But has mental issues that don't necessarily physically hurt anyone, well, but himself, but it still bothers other people around him.

would you think he should just give dating someone a try, or do you think he should spend some years to mentally get better ahold of himself.
>>
Guys: what is generally preferred pubes for females? Like if you were to get into a one night stand what would you generally like to see?
>inb4 its different for every guy
>>
>>17695454
Trimmed but no megabush. Honestly, pubes Don't matter that much to most men. I know I Don't mind.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (568KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
568KB, 1920x1080px
Guys and girls in heading to a Halloween party with my brother and his gf it's his coworkers party and it's supposed to be pretty big. Any tips to hit on girls in a atmosphere where I know no one? I'm going as a pirate btw
>>
>>17695474
I'm*
>>
>>17695474
Be you, be comfortable in your skin, and be confident and slightly cocky.
>>
>>17695183

Treat your depression anon. It's making you sad by overwhelming you and also having secondary effects on your relationship life. You will be happy.
>>
>>17695400

Stop hurting yourself, and get help for your mental health problems. I'm sure there are women who would be attracted to you but it is a lot of work to support someone with a mental illness, especially if they don't know you too well and thus may not be sure how to help.

It is up to you to get better, and I believe in you! It doesn't mean there can't be dates along the way either, as long as you don't treat them poorly then it's all good. But you'll be able to put in more energy into a relationship if you feel better about yourself.
>>
On tinder, and a girl just asked me if i'm her dad. I have no idea how to respond to this. Any ideas?
>>
>>17695542
"Yes im your daddy"
>>
>>17695454
Trimmed or clean.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Got my first Tindr match. I'm retarded and don't know how it works. We're having a fun convo. Where do I go from here? Her number? straight to a date? What?
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (9KB, 100x100px)
IMG_0018.jpg
9KB, 100x100px
>>17695400
>>17695518
Thanks for that, I needed that.

I guess in return I should elaborate a little on that:

I am not intentionally hurting myself, but I do feel like it's forced, I don't really know how to explain it well enough, but I tend to just feel other people's pain, anglusih, suffering, grief, etc. And it usually happens when the subject that I am in head of is dying, near death, maimed, paralyzed, etc. And the part where I feel like I contributed to that is that there were points where I could resist it more and I don't and points where I should have not resisted, but did.

I have been seeking professional help, but it is taking a really long long time. It's ridiculous.

And I always treat everyone better than myself... which may be part of the problem as well, hopefully all that is not too edgy, it took me 10 year of this until I eventually got help
>>
GF told her parents about us and they disapprove because I'm not a Christian, Im fucked arent I
>>
I had sex yesterday with a qt3.14
We both were pretty drunk and I didnt have any condoms.
I had problems to get an erection cause I was too drunk, so the sex was mainly me pleasuring her orally(she didnt like giving head) and having penetrative sex for a very short time. I didnt come.
How likely is it, that she´ll get preggo?
Should I go to the doc cause of stds?
should I ask her to get the pill after?
>>
my girlfriend does burlesque dance. its basically high-class striptease.

should i be worried about that?
>>
>>17695098
Anyone?
>>
>gf does and talks more with her friends than with me
>tell her that i don't like that and that distance isn't good in a relationship
>we end up in a fight
>fight ends with her acting rebelous, stating that from now on she won't tell me even less and will do even more with her friends.

>skip to next day
>she tries to keep communicating with me and talks to me all day
>even made plans to do stuff this week

should i compliment her about the change of mind, or should i let it rest?
>>
>>17695759
meant to say
*she will tell me even less
>>
>>17695759
Let it rest, unless you're like me and sabotage relationships, in which case I'd be passive aggressive about it.
>>
>>17695098
It is nothing.
Next time lube up and take your time at the start.
>>
>>17695759
Do something nice for her (maybe she asked you to change something she does not like) and show you appreciate the effort.
But let it rest verbally.
>>
>>17695542
'No, are you?'
>>
>>17695033
I guess he still has feelings for me but really cant let go the fact that i've dumped his proud ass. Even when I told him I'm sorry he just denied everything making it seem like he wasnt hurt at all.
It's not even the first time he tried to make me jealous or subtly hurt me somehow.
His bad desu desu
>>
>>17693353
Anything?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.