[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stay skinny without being cold and tired all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (122KB, 458x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 458x415px
How do you stay skinny without being cold and tired all the time?
>>
>>17692690
By gaining muscle.
>>
exercise
>>
>>17692694
>>17692695
No, SKINNY, not muscular.

Like in the picture.
>>
>>17692712
You briefly take some caffeine or go for a run, perk up, then you are tired again. Or you ovrereat after starving a long time and feel the extra food energy while being thin. But then you have to keep starving to make up for the extra calories, so it fades.
>>
>>17692690
Pic related is VERY skinny.

>>17692695
Pretty much this. You won't get muscles for casual exercise, specially as female but it works to stay warm and burn calories.
>>
raise your metabolism, wear warm clothes, live somewhere warm, have a warm bf to cuddle (like me)
>>
>>17692739
I dress as warm as I can, I can't move away from here and if I could get a boyfriend like this I wouldn't be dieting.

How do you raise your metabolism?
>>
>>17692779
exercise is the main way, try jogging or lifting weights (you're not gonna get big unless you take roids)

The other is breathing techniques. Look up a guy named "Wim Hof". He has a book called, "becoming the iceman" and he has a website where you can learn his techniques, but you have to pay.

You can probably read the book online or torrent it.
>>
File: 1440646637029.jpg (91KB, 490x694px) Image search: [Google]
1440646637029.jpg
91KB, 490x694px
>>17692790
yeah basically 60 percent of the calories you consume goes towards making heat, that heat is produced when your body makes ATP. Raise metabolism=more atp production=more heat
>>
>>17692799
correction
exercise=more atp production=more heat

Also if you're not eating enough, that can make you cold too. Don't eat less than 500 calories under your Total Daily Energy Expenditure
>>
amphetamines
>>
>>17692809
This.
>>
I am now underweight because I bike over 100 miles a week for my job and other things OP.

My body has put every ounce of sustenance into my thighs at this point but I am most certainly skinny so you can try that.
>>
>>17692737
>VERY skinny
That's the goal. I'm fit, but I want to be skinny.

>>17692807
But how do you stay skinny and not be cold if you get cold when you don't eat?
>>
>>17693069
By not over eating, if you jog for 15 minutes everyday, you'll feel warm, your body won't want to store fat. Eat low GI foods that won't spike insulin.

Go google TDEE and use one of the online calculators, eat 500 calories below that to lose weight.

Or you could just get used to being cold.
>>
>>17692809
>Take a daily regimen of Adderall XR
>Appetite suppressant doesn't manifest
>Still a fat fuck
>>
>>17692690
Instead of eating drink coffee.

Was underweight for about 4 years just doing that and eating one good sized meal a day
>>
>>17692809
>tfw boyfriend takes amphetamines and he's still a fat fuck
>>
Get to your ideal weight and then stick a gun in your mouth and pull the fucking trigger you cow
>>
invest in a winter coat
>>
>>17693652

Have you contemplated cheating on him? You should.
>>
>>17693675
Nah, he's cool even if he's fat. Best guy I've ever dated.
Actually since I like eating healthy and exercising since we got together he lost around 50 lbs, and I'm sure he'll lose the rest over the next few months.
>>
>>17692690
Some people are naturally thin.

When I was super
Skinny I actually had tonnnnns of energy but it was very nervous energy and I had to hyper regiment my life.

When I found myself not wanting sex much because it didnt fit in the hectic schedule and also I was scared of cum calories I realized I would much rather be fit than super skinny.
>>
>>17692690
i radiate heat and i'm considered slightly underweight even for a manlet. i'm /fit/ doe so that changes things. it has been nearly two years and my gf still comments about how warm i am.

so go lift.
>>
>>17692690
This is anorexic, just so you know lol.
>>
>>17693736
>identifying an eating disorder through a picture of someone's legs

wew lad
>>
>>17693736
>anorexic
maybe not an ED, but definitely WAY underweight and WAY unhealthy
>>
>>17693756
>2016
>falling for the health meme
>>
>>17692690
cocaine.
>>
>>17693767
oh shit, I forgot deteriorating muscles was a myth promoted by mcdonalds
>>
>>17692690
Foster an addiction to crack. You'll still be cold. But you won't be tired
>>
>>17693797
>muh muscles
it's a post industrial age get with the times grandpa
>>
>>17692690
anorexia, social phobia, autism, addiction (alcohol, drugs), depression (not seasonal), perfectionism, neuroticism, hyperthyreoidism ...
>>
Drink a lot of coffee. Keeps you warm, gives you energy, and suppresses appetite. And I'm not talking 2 cups a day... try 5 or 6.
>>
Iodine.
>>
File: 1442281420041.jpg (127KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1442281420041.jpg
127KB, 1000x721px
>>17693736
I can tell you're a jelly fatty
>>
>>17693816
who needs walking when we have wheelchairs and maybe even hoverchairs
>>
>>17694102
>skinny people can't walk
>>
>>17694105
deteriorating muscles from someone who has a severe eating disorder can cause several different other health issues that can severely impact your basic functions, such as walking

I'm 110 lbs so I think I know skinny people can walk, but there's a difference between being thin and looking like you just came from a concentration camp.
>>
>>17694141
>can
drinking water *can* poison you
>>
You dont. Thats why all skinny people are cold as fuck all the time, wearing sweaters when its 70 and having their thermostats at home set to 86.
>>
>>17692690
Guy here
We don't find pic related attractive at all

Ideal girl has ass and tits aka curves. Low energy stick-people are no fun
>>
All the fat people here should reconsider their life choices if their only reason to exist is to bash skinny and fit people for made up reasons to justify their fatness.
>>
>>17694433
Why do you care? Let them writhe in their misery, lard, and high fructose corn syrup.
>>
>>17692694
This.

Skinny people are not attractive, muscular people with low body fat are. Simple stuff but so many girls get it wrong.

Also OPs pic isn't skinny, it's morbidly anorexic. Remember, even mild anorexia takes at least 30% off your life expectancy, all so people can think you look too skinny.
>>
>>17694446
>anorexia is a physical condition
>>
>>17694420
Guy here.
I find skinny, muscular, curvy and normal women attractive. Fat women are fucking disgusting and I would rather die before touching one. Fat = has a gut and/or is over 20% bf
>>
>>17693069
>I'm fit, but I want to be skinny.

This is like saying you want to be able to deadlift 600 pounds but you don't want a gorilla gut or you want to be a boxer but you don't want to do cardio. Part of being very thin, especially if your genetics are such that you need to significantly restrict to achieve that goal, is that you're going to be cold. Either put on some muscle, put on some fat, or put on another layer of clothing. You're chasing a structural impossibility.
>>
>>17693736
The picture? Probably, but there isn't enough evidence. OP? Absolutely.
>>
>>17692712
That's not healthy you know. You're tired because you spend more energy than you gain from food.
>>
Go running and eat healthy mother fucker
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.