[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't feel passion for my gf we've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
696KB, 633x758px
i don't feel passion for my gf

we've been together for two years. she's gained a lot of weight and has became obese and I have to fight my urge not to feel grossed out. im not excited about the sex anymore much but still get hard and turned on normally in the moment. for the record we already do kinky stuff so I'm not looking for BDSM advice.

but when I really think about it I don't feel this burning passion for my gf anymore. I'm supposed to see her tomorrow and she's very excited to see me but I can't say the same. She wants to try out all these new sex ideas and I don't care much for them.

I don't know what to do
>>
Train her,if you guts do the kinky stuff already,be her dom in all aspects of her life,set rules for meals and eating habits, dress her and make her exercise,buy a dog handling book and use that for reference and tweak it to suit your needs for a female human
>>
>>17692603
Have you mentioned any of this to her?
>>
>>17693273
This, man. Get communicating. People in relationships let their feelings and problems bottle up and then end up leaving their partner for a lot of legitimate reasons, but because they didn't communicate, the other partner will think it came totally out of the blue, and will be really really hurt.
>>
Talk to her but be careful. I once tried to tell my girlfriend that I'm afraid of losing sexual attraction for her if she keeps gaining weight and she blew up in my face how I dont respect her.
>>
>>17693273
>>17693282
there's not really a tactful way of calling your gf fat and unappealing sexually
>>
>>17693373
Kek
What about us non fat who have bfs w fat fetishes?
>>
>>17693373
It has to be done though. I see it as not valuing the relationship if one partner let's them self go like that.
>>
>>17693395
This. Communication....godamn you retards.
>>
Man why can't women just watch how much they eat. Why is the majority of men still average weight after years of marriage while the women bloat up like some rotting corpse.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.