[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls are confusing af

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: adc.jpg (171KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
adc.jpg
171KB, 1600x898px
so there is this girl im kinda into.and we hang out in a group of us and two other friends alot. people have seen us together and asked if were a couple, this usually ends in awkward laughing and the unison "no, no"
but she gets very touchy with me
we went to a movie with the two friends today and she laid on me and played with my hair alot. When i mentioned it she just kinda shrugged and didnt stop,or got closer.

Is she into me? im getting mixed signals
>>
>>17692594
We don't know. We can't read her mind.
Maybe? Literally ask her if she's into you.
>>
>>17692623
yeah but i dont want to ask,have her say no, and it get weird between us
>>
>>17692631
then carry on with business as usual ya pussy
>>
>>17692631

You have to take a chance dude, wtf?

You must be 13 or some shit lmao
>>
>>17692640
listen senpai,i will absolutely smash if shes into me
but i cant tell, im so blind to signals
>>
>>17692646
16 but yeah not good with this shit
>>
>>17692631
So basically you want a way to find out if she's into you without the possibility of it getting weird.
Honestly, if a male friend of mine (I'm a femanon) is into me and I'm not, I just tell him I'm not interested and remain friends. It doesn't weird me out because it's how they feel, regardless of whether or not they told me. I feel people shouldn't be punished for confessing their feelings for someone.
Maybe your friend isn't like that, idk, I can only speak for myself.

Uh, pulling a response from my ass, but maybe do the same. Like playing with her hair and getting touchy feely, such as putting your arm around her or cuddling.
Then ask "Are you comfortable, anonette?"
or "Is this ok, anonette?"
If she gets upset, just blame it on being a touchy feely person and laugh it off.
>>
>>17692651
She's pretty brave then, considering your ages. I'd assume she's into you.

Also, some people will probably berate you for being honest about your age. At least you're honest. Highschoolers browse 4chan, people getting their panties twisted won't change that. But be aware.
>>
File: 1452227040081.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452227040081.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17692647
so fucking ask her ya goddamn pussy, if you're not willing to take the risk you don't deserve the sugar walls
>>
>>17692657
Also, why I assume she's into you is because I did the same shit. I'd lie against guys, play with their hair.
I was too shy to say it directly or take initiative, so I saw this as subtle flirting.
Now I just tell them I like them lol.
>>
>>17692654
id say i did cuddle back,she didnt stop it. but then if someone asks her she says no way
and then legit almost spoons me like
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17692651
B&
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.