[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls with body mods and sexual pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

Posted in ask the opposite gender, barely getting attention, and I need to see if this holds true.

I want to know if you girls with tattoos, piercings, and other body modifications (except basic surgery) like to go rough or enjoy sexual pain, including being into BDSM.

I ask because I have this prejudice about people with body mods and their sexual preferences, and I want to test how much of it is true. It's also going to be useful to judge people based on that if it turns out to be mostly true (I know that not having them doesn't mean that you don't like pain, by the way!), or to not care as much as I currently do if it turns out to be mostly false.

So, girls with body mods, how do you like your sex? Rough, BDSM levels of rough, or am I wrong and you do like it gentler?
>>
>>17692329
I luv it when my man sticks his foot in my coochie
>>
>>17692337
Sorry I'm too dumb for this, but you are implying you do like it rough, aren't you?
>>
>>17692329
seems like you don't get out of your basement very often ?
>>
Girls with tongue rings are probably freakier
>>
>>17692339
Lets just say my man has an above average shoe size ;P
>>
>>17692346
Not much.

All I know is anecdotal evidence. I've had just one long term girlfriend, several attempts at having a relationship which went down the drain after a month or so, and I've learned about sexuality and preferences in alternative ways - which took a huge toll on me.

But I agree I'm a total ignorant and that's why I'm testing if my prejudice holds water. All I know is anecdotal evidence and I haven't found cases where the opposite is true.

>>17692348
What do you mean? Aren't those rings body mods as well?

>>17692351
Oh okay, thank you for your input then!
>>
>>17692329
My girlfriend has a number of tattoos, tongue piercing, two navel piercings, nipple piercings, gauged ears, and clit piercing. She prefers it slow and passionate.
>>
>>17692357
Slow and passionate, rather than rough or harsher? I'm going to take your word for it - which means my reasoning might be wrong.

Thank you!
>>
>>17692353
>>17692348
>>17692353
whatever. know a stoner girl with a tongue ring, but all things considered a "good girl". Probably has or would experiment, but I'd pick a fight with you if you picked a fight with her

bod mods, like, what is that. You categorizing an entire group of girls. lol tho the trend is, ppl who are experimenting with their body are more likely to experiment with their body, sexually.
>>
While there is no unanimous "yes" or "no" like you seem to think, here are some conclusions you can expect to draw.

A) If they have tattoos or body mods, they are at least tolerable/indifferent to pain. I like getting tattoos, it feels good. I don't enjoy pain during sex, however.

B) If they have a genital piercing or something, it's a safe bet they're pretty down. Girls with nipple rings are probably willing to experiment. While it's in no way conclusive, on the whole I've found that girls with tongue rings generally expect to use them.

However, now I want to stress for a second time that not all women who enjoy fruit like oranges. One thing does not necessarily denote the other. Though, if you're looking specifically for girls who are into BDSM and rough stuff like that, yeah the safe bet is still probably to look for the inked girls.
>>
>>17692362
Yes. All women are different.
>>
>>17692329
Girl here. 5 tattoos. I haven't had sex proper, but once a guy bit my chest and I am so mad at him for it. No pain allowed!
>>
>>17692363
>You categorizing an entire group of girls. lol tho the trend is, ppl who are experimenting with their body are more likely to experiment with their body, sexually.
EXACTLY!! This is my reasoning, more or less! It's more like, "if you don't mind pain while getting your body modified you surely don't mind it sexually" and I've seen it as a trend.

She could be a "good girl" but this says nothing about sexual preferences. Thank you.

>>17692365
>While there is no unanimous "yes" or "no" like you seem to think
Oh no, I understand there are trends though and that even when this may not apply to the whole population it might for the majority of it.

Basic statistics and whatnot.

>If they have tattoos or body mods, they are at least tolerable/indifferent to pain
Yup! My reasoning exactly.

>I like getting tattoos, it feels good. I don't enjoy pain during sex, however
And here is where my mind gets a tad baffled. I wonder why one applies but not the other?

>If they have a genital piercing or something, it's a safe bet they're pretty down.
Oh I hadn't considered the placing of the piercings!

>on the whole I've found that girls with tongue rings generally expect to use them.
I think I've heard this before, thank you for reminding me.

>if you're looking specifically for girls who are into BDSM and rough stuff like that, yeah the safe bet is still probably to look for the inked girls.
On the contrary - I'm looking specifically for girls who like sex to be sweet rather than rough. In fact I'm trying to see how good is my judgement - and it seems to be rather poor.

Thank you.

>>17692368
Thank you very much.

>>17692373
Hm? Interesting, it's definitely not what I'm thinking about. Thank you!
>>
>>17692383
The best answer I can give you is this: sexuality is a crapshoot.

I know sweet, pleasant girls who liked to get double stuffed, and I know tattooed, toughie gals who enjoy a nice cuddle and some missionary. I'm glad you're already of the mindset that X =/= Y, that makes this easier.

I also enjoy sweet, gentle sex. But I'm a 6ft tall, muscular, bearded man. I don't usually attract the kind of girls who like sweet, gentle sex.
>>
>>17692401
>The best answer I can give you is this: sexuality is a crapshoot.
I gotta admit this makes things so much more difficult! It's probably a subconscious effort to just not make the effort to meet anybody. It doesn't help when I literally have no friends here.

>I know sweet, pleasant girls who liked to get double stuffed, and I know tattooed, toughie gals who enjoy a nice cuddle and some missionary.
I do know cases of the former. Super sweet and pleasant girls who somehow need to have it as rough as possible. But I have yet to find the second case IRL. Anecdotally, however, we do have some actual examples here which should be enough to shoot my theory down.

>I'm glad you're already of the mindset that X =/= Y, that makes this easier.
I don't have all the answers and I might be wrong. So I decided to just test my beliefs.

>I also enjoy sweet, gentle sex. But I'm a 6ft tall, muscular, bearded man. I don't usually attract the kind of girls who like sweet, gentle sex.
Hm? I don't know, wouldn't that actually attract them, or is it that they get intimidated? I don't know anymore.
>>
>>17692412
>which should be enough to shoot my theory down.
having more than 2 braincells should be enough to shoot your theory down
>>
>>17692427
Seriously? I had no idea that questioning reality implied you were dumb!

Asshole.
>>
>>17692412
I carry a lot of overly-masculine features, so the women I attract are usually in it for that.

I hooked up with a friend, and she gave me a laundry list of shit that she was ok with. It pretty much drew the line at knifeplay. I'm like, can we spoon? Kiss, maybe?

It's a good idea to examine what qualities about you are attractive. I can tell that you're not the most experienced in this field, so it might take a while, but I'm glad you're receptive to advice. I was bad with girls, now I'm not.

Everyone has attractive qualities. Find yours and polish them up. Sexually compatible people are hard to find.

>>17692427
That's not fair. He's clearly inexperienced, but someone who is genuinely asking for advice and open to being told he's wrong. It's a breath of fresh air from all these other bullshit women hate threads.
>>
>>17692455
>I carry a lot of overly-masculine features, so the women I attract are usually in it for that.
Hm, you're right. This makes me have another good bunch of questions, such as how or why, but then they're better left unanswered.

>I hooked up with a friend, and she gave me a laundry list of shit that she was ok with. It pretty much drew the line at knifeplay. I'm like, can we spoon? Kiss, maybe?
Did you tell her that? What did she say afterwards?

>It's a good idea to examine what qualities about you are attractive. I can tell that you're not the most experienced in this field, so it might take a while, but I'm glad you're receptive to advice. I was bad with girls, now I'm not.
>Everyone has attractive qualities. Find yours and polish them up. Sexually compatible people are hard to find.
Er... I'm struggling exactly here. I fail to find my attractive qualities. I'm doing my best to change my mindset but seriously, this is extremely difficult already, and faking it is as difficult.
>>
>>17692476
How old are you? It's difficult to figure out what girls will like in you, and it takes a pretty long time for most of us.

Just some quick advice you might find helpful.

I started waiting tables and I got really good at small talk. I used to be pretty shy, but now I'm very confident in my ability to hold conversations. This translated well into talking to girls.

Work out. You don't need to be hot, but a guy who takes care of himself is much more attractive just by principle. Also, it'll teach you a lot in general.
>>
>>17692579
>How old are you? It's difficult to figure out what girls will like in you, and it takes a pretty long time for most of us.

>>17692579
>I started waiting tables and I got really good at small talk. I used to be pretty shy, but now I'm very confident in my ability to hold conversations. This translated well into talking to girls.
Hm, but this stemmed straight from an experience where you were basically forced to do it. I have no instance where to do this, sadly.

>Work out. You don't need to be hot, but a guy who takes care of himself is much more attractive just by principle. Also, it'll teach you a lot in general.
Been offered this advice a bit, but thing is, I outright hate working out and this has little to do with self-care and more to do with hating the activity itself. This is seriously the only reason why I don't do it, and a strong enough one in my opinion.

If I could get the same results doing something I enjoy, I'd do that instead.
>>
File: CvRBZL2UAAEf75l.jpg (258KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CvRBZL2UAAEf75l.jpg
258KB, 1200x900px
>>17692412
Something tells me that you don't need to worry about women's sexuality.
>>
>>17692615
And the reason for that would be...?
>>
>>17692636
Because you have cancer
>>
>>17692329
I have a lot of tattoos. My whole back is covered as well as one of my arms, but I always wear long sleeves, so only my family and boyfriend know I have tattoos. I've also had a nipple ring and navel piercing which only my bf saw. I do not like sexual pain or bdsm.

My ex hated tattoos and piercings, but he was really into bdsm. My boyfriend has a lot of tattoos but is incredibly vanilla.
>>
>>17692671
Thanks for the insight. Apparently the correlation isn't as strong as I initially thought.

Sorry if this came off as too judgemental. I asked this exactly to remove any judgements.
>>
I like it rough, but I also liked it rough before the tattoos.
>>
>>17692671
Only white bitches dont like bdsm
>>
File: 1468512523246.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468512523246.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
>>17692636
fu·til·i·ty
ˌfyo͞oˈtilədē/
noun
noun: futility
pointlessness or uselessness.
"the horror and futility of war"
synonyms: fruitlessness, pointlessness, uselessness, vanity, ineffectiveness, inefficacy; More
failure, barrenness, unprofitability;
impotence, hollowness, emptiness, forlornness, hopelessness
"the futility of his actions"
>>
>>17692680
My idea was that there was some sort of correlation between people who likes body mods or are prone to have them and a rougher sexuality, but then the correlation doesn't exist at all, it seems!

>>17692682
What's wrong with not liking BDSM?

>>17692683
Way to be condescending, and a namefag atop of that. Care to explain why instead?
>>
>>17692689
Wayne Lambright is a fat, old misogynist. You don't need to gain his favor.

What's up Wayne, you fat fuck. Is that diet I gave you going well?
>>
>>17692679
It didn't seem judgmental. I can definitely see how you would come to think that. A lot of girls who are open about BDSM have tattoos and piercings. I actually ended up finding out that one of my friends is a swinger who also participates in orgies often, and she has zero tattoos and piercings, but almost all the other girls there were COVERED in tattoos and had tons of facial piercings. I nope'd out of there so fast.

>>17692682
But I'm asian. Pretty white washed, though.
>>
>>17692697
I've gained 10 pounds asshole. Thanks for asking!
>>
>>17692689
>Way to be condescending, and a namefag atop of that. Care to explain why instead?

I'm not going to dumb myself down for you, anon.
>>
>>17692708
Stop cucking my dog wayne!
>>
>>17692699
Bet youd know an aweful lot about white washing laundromat runnin hoe
>>
File: IMG_20161021_221555.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_221555.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>>17692716
I have been getting more exercise though.
>>
>>17692601
Most people don't like working out at first. I'm gonna press you on this a bit. If you still don't want to, then fine, but hear me out.

Personally, exercise is a form of meditation. I feel like there are truths I can understand only when I've been worn down. There are probably many outlets for this kind of insight, but working out is mine.

Regular exercise, even light stuff twice a week, does wonders for almost every outlet in your life. Beyond the obvious physical and health benefits, your mood will stay brighter, you'll feel more confident (which will translate into you taking more chances with girls), and sometimes you can meet some pretty chill people there. Most people at the gym are very friendly, even though they might not be jumping for a conversation.

>>17692708
Color me surprised. Fat, rude, AND stupid. Nice glutes, Hank.
>>
>>17692699
Oh I can take relief in that I wasn't exactly wrong on assuming that (except that I'm not exactly right either).

One of the reasons I ended up thinking that is a girl who in the end made me feel like I'm not man enough. She was covered in tattoos and had her fare of piercings as well, and I know she liked it as rough as it would take! She had her sweet side, but clearly I wasn't the one who appealed to that side of hers.

And I've seen several others with tattoos and piercings who straight out love BDSM and others, and it's kind of refreshing to find people who aren't into that.

Only thing that has me concerned is the usual preference of females for liking it rough (not exactly BDSM) but that was addressed by someone else already (in short there is probably someone out there who likes what I can deliver, who knows?).

>>17692711
Oh you don't need to dumb yourself down to nobody, dude. You're dumb enough already!
>>
File: IMG_20161021_221546.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_221546.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
>>17692723
You have little man syndrome don't you?
>>
File: pot_kettle.jpg (17KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
pot_kettle.jpg
17KB, 300x204px
>>17692724
>You're dumb enough already!

topkek
>>
>>17692723
Eh, well, I suppose that taking regular walks should be a start. It doesn't wear me down but at least I do walk around because of things I have to do.

As for gyms, I have no way I can spend money on it. Last time I tried was years ago and I just gave up on it. I found no enjoyment. No adrenaline rush (I hate adrenaline rushes anyways), no endorphins, no anything. My mood didn't change at all, I didn't become more confident and nothing compelled me to go on a regular basis. It's not that I haven't tried it before - it's that I have tried and I hated it.

I should probably take care of myself, yes. But I should find alternatives that make me want to do the activity instead of outright trying to avoid it.
>>
>>17692727
Is that really the best you can come up with? I'm a fireman, broski. And I'm like two inches taller than you.

And like 80lbs lighter.

I'm sure my dick has more than a few inches over yours, to boot.
>>
>>17692329
well what I have notice about tattoo girls right away is that they have a potty mouth and sound like some dude that never had any parents who taught them any manners.
>>
>>17692742
Prove it.
>>
>>17692740
Who the fuck cares about any of that sjit? When you work-out youre not doing it because enjoy "andrenaline"
Real talk op, your being fucking lazy. Obviously being more fit is something you want to achieve, and going for the occasionaly "walk" isnt going to do that for you.
>>
>>17692740
How long did you keep it up for? Like I said, the first few times is miserable. By few, I mean weeks. You'll be sore, and unless you're particularly prideful, you won't really feel good, either.

Once your body warms up to it, it's like brushing your teeth. You won't be able to go too long without doing it. I'm not gonna tell you "everybody's gotta love working out!", but you've been very receptive to advice so far, and science is on my side with this one, so I hope you take it to heart.
>>
>>17692742
My uncle is the president of Nintendo and he says you're a liar.
>>
>>17692761
I think your uncles a liar
>>
>>17692757
Well see, that's what I'm saying. I don't have to prove shit to you, you entitled fat fuck. I'm happy enough knowing that I gave you honest to god diet advice, and you failed anyway. I've been talking to you for weeks. You're a rape apologist and a proper cunt, and considering you're like 50 and posting on 4chan like your average teenage redpiller, you should be especially ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20161021_221535.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_221535.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
>>17692766
Looks like I struck a nerve, eh manlet?
>>
>>17692766
I will always have a way fatter dick than you, and i will always own a way cooler dog than you
>>
>>17692771
Hi wayne, do you still fuck pigs?
>>
>>17692758
I don't want it out of "obligation" or "health", those aren't good motivators because you have to force yourself through it and then it becomes a literal chore. I don't want an extra chore in my life, I have enough of them. I want something that I can enjoy.

>going for the occasionaly "walk" isnt going to do that for you.
Anything works when you're unfit. I could probably force myself to have walks every other day, there's a lengthy, big avenue just a square away from my house.

>>17692760
>How long did you keep it up for?
Yeah ... Maybe a month or a bit more, and I had no will to go through it at all. I just gave up on it.

>You'll be sore, and unless you're particularly prideful, you won't really feel good, either.
Yeah, how the hell can I go through that without a single motivator at all though? Seriously literally nothing motivates me so far to work out. That's why I'm adamant on looking for alternatives, something where I won't be just hoping I could be doing something else.
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1475525681957.png (358KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1475525681957.png
358KB, 700x700px
>>17692771
Yeah? Is that what you think happened? I'm mad that you're still fat as ever?

You're like 5'10, who are you calling manlet?
>>
File: 1476120570719.jpg (9KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476120570719.jpg
9KB, 236x300px
>>17692766
You sound a bit obsessed w/ me. I'm flattered!
>>
File: CvUeISHUsAUmHHY.jpg (172KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CvUeISHUsAUmHHY.jpg
172KB, 1200x900px
>>17692783
I'm 6'2, shortstack.
>>
>>17692782
Youre still making excuses you stupid fuck, YOU ARE BEING LAZY
>>
>>17692789
My weiners taller than you are
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1474580935562.jpg (283KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1474580935562.jpg
283KB, 1000x563px
>>17692786
If you want to think if it that way, sure.

You left an impression on me, because I was astonished that a grown fucking man could be in such denial about everything around him. Not only do you stand out in terms of outright stupidity, which is a fucking feat on this site let me tell you, but you have the gall to name yourself too. So yeah, you put a hair across my ass, and so it gives me particular sense of pleasure to affirm that yes, you are indeed a lazy fat fuck, who can't lose weight even with some genuinely great advice. I lost over 100lbs, Wayne, you should've listened to me.

>I'm 6'2, shortstack
Pic related
>>
>>17692801
Oh my! That's an awful big weiner you got there. Congrats!
>>
>>17692804
>you have the gall to name yourself too.

My whore of a mother named me, idiot.
>>
>>17692782
>Yeah, how the hell can I go through that without a single motivator at all though?

Perseverance. This is exactly the kind of thing that working out will teach you. It'll keep you going when you don't know how. You have to trust that what you're doing will result in your success, whatever it is you want.
>>
jesus this wayne fella sure is autistic
>>
>>17692808
A 50-something with mommy issues. I bet you're great at parties.

P.S., I love the threads you make asking advice for your family that hates you. I know you don't think I see them, but I do.
>>
>>17692816
>I know you don't think I see them, but I do.

I know you see them. You're a very loyal fan and I am forever grateful.
>>
>>17692805
Flaccid.
>>
File: 1469776238677.gif (2MB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1469776238677.gif
2MB, 400x392px
>>17692822
Impressive!
>>
>>17692825
Winter. Minus 30. Nude.
>>
>>17692810
But, perseverance for what? I know that the answer is "to get fit". But trust me, the desire to be fit isn't particularly strong. I don't desire it with my heart. In fact, I couldn't care less.

How do you even get the will to do it? Because I honestly don't care.
>>
>>17692766
Oh, that's right you claimed to be a lawyer in that thread and now you're a firefighter. You've got quite a bit of range for a little guy! Also, a fingerer does not a rapist make. Welp, I'm tired and ready for bed. Good night /adv/!
>>
ITT: op is a virgin who will never get with a tattooed girl because he's intimidated by women. OP will never have rough BDSM sex and is unlikely to have any sex in the foreseeable future.

That about sum it up champ?
>>
>>17692835
Because it's not to get fit. This is one of those "the lesson is the journey" sort of things.

At the end of the day, man, working out helped me learn how to be the best version of myself that I can. Not just because I look better, but because it taught me a lot, more than I can write down. If you want to change anything about yourself, start there.

Unfortunately, when it boils down to it, the only real advice for doing it is, "just do it".
>>
>>17692835
You sound retarded. If you really "couldnt care less" than why the fuck are you even talking about it?
>>
>>17692847
No, I claimed to be an EMT. And you must be the last dude in America to know that all firefighters are EMTs now.

I said that my job requires me to know the legal dividing factor between rape and sexual assault, because you don't want to fumble up a patient report with improper terminology.
>>
>>17692856
Does emt stand for "eat my taint"?
>>
>>17692848
You're wrong in everything except for

>OP will never have rough BDSM sex

Yes I won't because I don't enjoy pain.

As for the rest, including the virgin part, you're totally wrong.

>>17692850
Okay hold there. Besides the part where both don't relate in an obvious matter, "the best version of yourself"? Hm, even though I think you did, could you tell me a couple of not-so-obvious things that working out changed in you?

>>17692853
>I didn't read the thread
>>
>>17692858
Do you really think so highly of yourself that someone who literally saves lives for a living is going to value some fat pigfucker's lame "im better than u" quips?

I know you like to pretend that I'm actually hanging on your ever word, but my dude, you're literally nothing more than a joke for me. I dislike you, personally, and it's satisfying for me to watch you transparently fumble around your own ego.
>>
>>17692867
I gotta sleep soon, so I'll give you the footnotes.

Made me appreciate that if something is worth having, it's difficult to have. I appreciate long-term gain much more, I used to be very short sighted.

I am now confident that if presented with a challenge, I /can/ do it. I've proven that if I want something, I can have it. It's not just an ideal I like to hold, I have real, tangible proof that I can do anything I put my mind to.

I'm heavy ADHD, so having a routine and a way to physically express myself without drugs was very helpful in my personal life.

Besides losing weight, looking way better, having a massive boost in confidence, etc etc, it taught me that I can be who I want to be, if I try.
>>
>>17692872
Youre a giant cocksucker
>>
>>17692882
It's okay I think I've kept you here for longer than you can afford, but, thank you very much for the input. If anything I should at least consider it. I don't think I will hit the gym itself, but I might want to get into a routine.

It maybe will give me the energy boost I need so much right now, too.

Again thank you very much, for that and your patience.
>>
File: 3456945563_a9b52c43b4[1].jpg (100KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
3456945563_a9b52c43b4[1].jpg
100KB, 404x500px
>>17692329
cute dimples are cute
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.