[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

acting like a pussy-deformed kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CF-080cover_1024x1024.jpg (213KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CF-080cover_1024x1024.jpg
213KB, 1024x1024px
My gf childhood friend is behaving inappropriately and is hitting on her hard in front of me.

If this was any other guy I would put the smack on him, but this guy is terrible deformed. He was born with a birth condition that basically makes him look like a burn victim. It's really painful to look at him.

I can't bring myself to say anything mean to him, so I let everything pass.

Has anyone else ever been in this situation?
>>
>>17691611
no but poor guy and I'm sure your gf is in a difficult spot too. How the fuck to you shoot a guy like this down? Impossible
>>
Just tell him that it is not cool to hit on someone else's girlfriend right in front of them.
>>
>>17691611
He's still responsible for his behavior like anyone else, it's not like his deformity affects him mentally. It'd only be awkward/inappropriate if you insulted his looks, and I'm sure you can stand up for your girlfriend without stooping to that level. Treat him like any other person that was acting this way. It doesn't even have to be mean, just make it clear he's being disrespectful and you're not gonna stand for it
>>
>>17691659
>Treat him like any other person that was acting this way.

In a perfect world, that's what I'd do, but I just feel way to bad to do anything.

All I managed to muster was a "please stop" with a serious face.

Getting mad at him feels like slashing a handicaps wheelchair
>>
Reminds me of all the retarded kids in HS who would grope the cute girls who would volunteer to help them. The retarded and handicapped kids were often spoiled assholes because no one would ever say no to them.

If I were you I would ask my gf if X hitting on her made her feel uncomfortable. If it did we would just avoid him and make excuses to leave.

Even if they are assholes it's still not socially acceptable to tell these people to fuck off.
>>
You do nothing. Stand down. I repeat, stand down. If you confront him you'll look like an insecure jerk to your girlfriend.

If your gf actually starts banging him as a result then you were dating a nasty little whore and you're getting out of a dead relationship anyway.

Talk to your gf the next time he does this afterwards and ask her how she feels about this.

If you go to check this guy without knowing how she feels about the burn victim doing this then she Will leave you. Quick fast and in a hurry.

You have to remember, you already won. You got what he wants. Confronting him is a lose lose situation.
>>
How does your girlfriend feel about it? Is she indifferent? Or insulted?

Your feelings are valid, OP, but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

I'm sure this fella isn't unaware of his deformity. At least you can take comfort in the fact that, while inappropriate, at the end of the day his jokes are just that, jokes. He's not genuinely trying to move in on your piece.

Second, it's not uncommon at all for different gendered friends to 'hit on' each other. I know the internet has a hard opinion on this kind of thing, but as someone who's best childhood friend is a girl, I can confirm that some light flirting is platonic and fun. Your situation doesn't sound like this, but I figured I'd mention it. It could very well just be their dynamic, and hell, some light flirting between them probably got him through some tough times.

In either case, you should talk to your girlfriend about it. Tell her what you told us, that you don't want to come off as insecure and that you don't want to make their friendship an issue, but that you're uncomfortable with the way that he is speaking to her and you'd like him to cool it. If she respects you, she should be able to work out a compromise and speak to her friend. You'll probably earn some brownie points for both a) handling it like an adult, and b) that making sure she's respected is a priority for you
>>
File: 1374036033087.jpg (52KB, 517x397px) Image search: [Google]
1374036033087.jpg
52KB, 517x397px
>>17691611

>I can't bring myself to say anything mean to him, so I let everything pass.

As long as he is not being physical or dangerous and your girlfriend isn't uncomfortable then just let the poor ugly fucker feel the attention of a woman for a moment, dude. Its fair to say that his interactions with your girlfriend are the closest thing he'll ever get to a flirting with a regular girl.

I dunno, man. I can see where you're coming from but if it were me I'd just try to put himself in my shoes and try to think about what it would feel like to be so deformed that no woman would ever want to touch me. As long as its just words and not physical action I don't think feeling sympathy for a guy who looks like a shriveled prune makes you a pussy but like I said, I see how this could stir up some negative feelings in you.
>>
>>17691611
>>17691611

>Getting cucked by the hunchback of Notre dame

Hahaha, this is too rich.

I'd just smack him right in the face, if that doesn't get him to stop, it might just fix his vitriolic aesthetics.
>>
>>17691611
"Jim, I'm sure you don't mean it, but some of your comments/behavior to Sally aren't appropriate, and they make her uncomfortable. We both like you as a friend, but you're going to have to pull back a little with things like [example]"
>>
>>17691635

Do you even 4chan?

>>17691611
take him aside, have a quiet word. Tell him exactly what's on your mind- you would fuck his shit up, but you feel sorry for him because of his face.
He *will* stop.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.