[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477083256122454750690.jpg (512KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1477083256122454750690.jpg
512KB, 2560x1920px
I'm considering killing myself. What are the less shocking/less painful/less messy ways to do so? Also, how to behave to make your friends and loved ones less disturbed and more prone to carry on afterwards?
>>
>>17691522

If you still worry about things like these, you aren't quite there yet. Seek help, there's some hope left in you.
>>
>>17691522
Bath tub, firearm

Pain doesn't matter in a scenario like this. You're dead before the first second is up.

As for your family, just write a simple note tell them it wasn't their fault, I wouldn't put your true reason for suicide in there. Just keep it short, simple, apologize, and remind them it had nothing to do with them, and they should continue on just fine. Mention you put them first in your thinking, as for why you're in the tub dead, and maybe you could use a can of Scrubbing Bubbles as a paper weight to hold the note in place and help with the mess.
>>
I don't know what help could work with all the shit.
>>
Most painless way I can think of get yourself a tank of helium and a breathing mask. Make sure you won't be found by anyone and just keep breathing, you'll loose conciousness and it'll eventually cause an aneurysm in your sleep.

May you finally find the peace you seek.
>>
File: nZOGNcA.png (37KB, 463x666px) Image search: [Google]
nZOGNcA.png
37KB, 463x666px
>>17691522
Hey there OP.

Don't.

I don't know what your situation is to have got you to this point in your life but I can tell you this, it will get better.

How do I know? Three months ago I was where you are. I spent a month and a half researching exactly what you asked. At one point I experimented with a knife and had to stitch my own leg back up. Eventually I settled on sleeping pills and whisky. Over about two weeks I ordered a bucket load of sleeping pills through nefarious sources. I wrote loads of letters to friends and family explaining it all. I settled down with whisky and the pills and ended up unable to do it. I'm glad I didnt. I still struggle with depression but I don't want to kill myself anymore. Talk to older people, people with more life experience than you. Force yourself to hear their perspectives on life, old people are amazing for this. It gets better anon. Stick through it. If you want, reply to this post and we can talk on kik or something.
>>
Just out of curiosity... is the problem external or internal?

Like what would happen if you sold everything and moved to like somewhere remote. Somewhere in the dessert. Get a dog. And just live a really simple life planting tomatoes and shit?

I've always wondered.
>>
>>17691522
If you have a car, crash into a lake. Disable your airbag and Drive to a road known for being dangerous and crash on purpose going at a high rate of speed. Get drunk in an unfamiliar part of town and pick a fight with a black guy or suicide by cop
>>
>>17691522
Autoerotic asphyxiation man. Go out while blowing your load.
>>
Please don't kill yourself anon. You will be missed. Keep posting here on /adv/ if you need to talk to someone, or seek professional help.
>>
Don't kill yourself anon there may be some sadness in your life but I think if we face it together we can find happiness.
>>
>>17691522
>Wrap a music wire around your neck
>Tie the wire to the top of a cliff
>Superglue your hands to the sides of your head
>Jump off so your head gets cut off by the wire, but is still attached to your hands
>When they find you, it'll look like you killed yourself by ripping your own head off with your bare hands. Doesn't get more badass than that!

Nah, but really - don't do it.
>>
>>17692529
harakiri
>>
Google "nitrogen exit bag"
It really takes the cake, dude. 10/10 would kill myself with
>>
I'm right there with you OP. It's my understanding that death by falling from incredible heights is the most painless and cost effective method to do it, but I believe you need a minimum of 10 stories to guarantee lethality.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.