[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get my Ex-Girlfriend back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Backstory:

>We were each others first real relationship (I never really had one, she only ever had 1-2 week long ones). Spent 6 months together.
>I was her first kiss, and first everything else. We shared many good memories together, had are ups and downs and had a really good connection. I treated her so good, compared to what she's use to in the past.
>But eventually she just felt like I annoyed her all the time, became distant and cold and broke up with me. Saying she just don't think it's going to work out and she has to move on.
>Few days after I didn't contact her, but just told her after some time thinking I did mess it up, and hey I'm sorry. It was our first relationship mistakes were gonna happen. I'm gonna miss our times together but if your moving on I have to as well.
>She replied with I'm gonna miss you too but who knows I may still bump into you, and I just wanna say thank you for everything.

Few days go by of me not contacting her whatsoever, she tries making small talk I ignore. She found out about me meeting some girl for a date. She wants to see me and I know I shouldn't but I did (about a week later).

So I talked to her, and I said at some point I made this new girl on a date but her laugh was all I could think of. Then I told her that I still loved her. That the breakup was a good thing, it made me realize a lot of things, and I'd love to go back out with you. But she seemed to start getting annoyed (which negative isn't always a bad thing, she still has feelings), says she can't, she's apparently going out with someone she's known since school (which her sister told me she hasn't known him since school). I asked her why she broke up with me she says its complicated. I just put an end to it and said hey, it's all good. I just wanted to let you know, before I let you go for good. Almost straight away she puts a new pic up saying "I like you but whats the point"

Any advice?
>>
No. You don't want to. You've experienced everything you need to with her. Find new people and learn more.
>>
>>17691057
Also I should state, I did message her saying I'll disappear for a while. She got worried, asking why etc. I just told her I need to move on. She said how long. Told her I don't know, she's the only girl I've ever loved. She was like okay fine do whatever.

She is clearly confused right now and still has feelings for me. Even though she's being a bit negative if she really didn't care, her responses and mood would be very neutral and care free. I just don't know what's so 'hard' or 'complicated' for her. Maybe issues with insecurity, her being afraid to love, I don't know. I know it's not me, it's not us or this 'other guy', its definitely something inside her. But I can't do nothing except go No Contact with her, and maybe in time she will sort herself out.

But she
>>
Bro she cheated on you a while ago with her new lover. That is why she broke up suddenly. Don't be a cuck and get a better woman.
>>
>can I get my Ex-Girlfriend bac-
No.
>>
>>17691275
>can I get my Ex-Girlfriend back?
Why not? You just need to talk things out and improve yourselves. If you can't do that, then you're a bad match and should stay apart.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.