[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aggressive girl in class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

A girl in university is acting kinda aggressive smug towards me for no reason.

She puts up an attitude and body language to mute me and exclude me from group works. She makes a grimace and looks down upon my works when I hold a presentation. She sits beside me and eats in class (which is no problem to me) but then she demonstratively puts her trash and empty bottles in front of me as if it's nothing.

I try to keep distance from her, but she seems to deliberately sit near me to pull this act off. What does this mean and what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>17690975

ffs stand up for yourself dude. Just tell her to stop this shit.
>>
File: CvRBZL2VYAEzn4W.jpg (178KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CvRBZL2VYAEzn4W.jpg
178KB, 1200x900px
>>17690975
You're getting bullied by a girl, anon? If she's seeking you out chances are she is subconsciously attracted to you. It almost sounds like she's flirting w/ the trash/bottles crap.
>>
>>17690980
Well, it's not like she is actively hurting me or something. She's just very good at putting up a mean face towards me and treat me like air. She has actually never spoken a single word to me and I've never met her before. Maybe raising my voice would make me seem like the aggressor to others?

>>17690985
Why would you be mean and treat someone like shit if you like him? That's contradicting IMHO.
>>
>>17690991
You're obviously an introvert and she might be trying to get your attention.
>>
>>17690994
you mispelled autist.
>>
>>17690999
>autist
>>17690994
>You're obviously an introvert
That's true.

>she might be trying to get your attention
Call me a social retard, but could you please explain to me how/why she is acting like a smug bitch when she wants my attention? Maybe I really don't understand it or I'm stupid, but why do you act hostile to someone when you feel sympathy for them?
>>
>>17690975
I do it with guys that I am just beginning to get to know (test their emotional strength and social standing) as well as men I really like (challenge them to see if they are worthy of something more serious). The key is not to bend at the beginning (in a nice way) humor her back and make it clear you are not emotionally affected by her comments. It´s better that she is bitchy than indifferent, or too nice because she feels sorry for you. So take her bitchcomments as a compliment that she is willing to challenge you. Also a woman will be bitchy if she is attracted to you because she is scared that you might hurt her or reject her so she goes into rejection mode. If you clear those rejection obstacles and still show interest in her it will make her feel safe around you and it makes you unique amongst all other men who cry like puppies when a woman they don't know well rejects them or criticizes them.
>>
>>17691002
Ask her to go for coffee or something. Instead of trying to get away from her, go the opposite direction and try to be friends, see what happens.

If you can't get away, experiment!
>>
>>17691002
Women don't make sense, anon. I'm just telling you from past experience that often times women will act like complete cunts towards guys they find attractive. She is probably super insecure.
>>
>>17691024
You are a piece of shit.
>>
>>17690999
Grow up.
>>
>>17691024
>>17691026
>>17691027
Well, thank you for all your insights. I guess I really am socially inept to not know all these things. Thanks for that.

In fact, yes, I do find her visually attractive, but as of now I'm so caught up in work and my mental health is not good, so I just want to focus on university and work to forward my life.

All that being said, I personally think it is stupid, immature and not contributive to your own cause if you act hostile towards a person you secretly like.
>>
>>17691036
>All that being said, I personally think it is stupid, immature and not contributive

You just described the vast majority of modern women. Suffrage was a terrible idea.
>>
>>17691042
Indeed. It's making me suffer to live in this woman-dominated world.
>>
>>17690975
I have no idea what it means, maybe her self esteem is shit and she feels the need to act like a cunt to other people to make herself feel better.

I would try to ignore her back. Ignore her looks, ignore her attempts at exclusion, simply refuse to participate in her sad little games and maintain your relationships to other people cheerfully as if she didn't exist. Of course if she addresses you directly you shouldn't pretend you don't hear her, just answer in a polite professional manner and go right back to not giving a shit.

If she tries to put her trash in front of you just calmly tell her she forgot to clean up after her (if that's what people do) or just ask her to put it somewhere else.

Of course there's a slim chance she's just trying to flirt but honestly, girls who confuse bullying, humiliation and other power games into their romantic actions are best left alone. It's a warning sign.

Whatever you do don't raise a scene or raise your voice or demand what the fuck is her problem or anything like that, you'll come across as insecure, paranoid, aggressive and a general loser. Just ignore her and her bullshit and do your best to come across as nice and friendly to everyone else.
>>
>>17691036
>All that being said, I personally think it is stupid, immature and not contributive to your own cause if you act hostile towards a person you secretly like.

Honestly, it's an indication of their true nature. They treat other people like shit at first to see how they respond and if they "pass the test" - but at the same time it hints that in their worldview, people who don't pass deserve to be treated like shit, ridiculed, humiliated etc, and only people "of worth" deserve to be treated kindly.

In a similar way it's a huge red flag to a woman if a guy is an asshole to the serving staff. If someone is only nice to people they deem "worth it" to please, but their true character is one that'll gladly mistreat and hurt "lesser" people for shits and giggles, they're not a good person. Sure, right now they might deem you worth pleasing, but if in the future you slip up and they grow tired or displeased with you, they'll be cruel and vicious. It's best to stay away from people like that.
>>
>>17691034
Ran out of old fat guy pictures, didn't you?
>>
>>17691024
>Also a woman will be bitchy if she is attracted to you

Not nearly all women though, only the bitches
>>
>>17691024
I like you
>>
File: 2016-02-21 19.50.01.png (75KB, 133x345px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-21 19.50.01.png
75KB, 133x345px
I want to hear how this goes.

Keep us posted, anon.
>>
>>17690975
Sounds like she has a problem with you, either ask her what her problem is with you or sit somewhere else. If she seems like the tumblr sjw type, complain to the teacher/administration
>>
I think you should figure out her weaknesses and start fucking with her mentally. Show her that you are smarter than her. She will leave you alone after that.
>>
OP this means the girl is into you.
Yes I realize it makes no sense, but it's how it goes.
I you like her and want to get to know her better, tease her back "Ouch, somebody ran out of catnip this morning" said with a smug smile.
If you want to enrage her, ignore her completely.
If you want her to think you are a worthless piece of shit, ask or tell her to stop doing it.

>>17691024
>I do it with guys that I am just beginning to get to know
This girl is very unusual because she both realizes and admits what she is doing. (Femanon you are a girl I'd happily date and discuss relationships with)
Almost all women do this, but most are clueless why or lie about it.
>>
>>17690975
Clear tsundere behavior.
>>
I had a girl tease me in the past.

Basically I spoke to her once, for an extended period of time, just about random crap.

Then after that day, she began to make fun of me for stupid shit. Suddenly stopped when she got a BF, so I assume that she was semi into me for a period
>>
File: 1476159531839.jpg (132KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476159531839.jpg
132KB, 960x640px
>>17691700
>>17691700
>>17691737
>>17691737
>>17691700
>>17691700
>>17691700
>>
HATEFUCK
A
T
E
F
U
C
K
>>
>>17690975
This is her mating ritual. This is the GREENEST light a girl will ever give you. Your next move is to invite her to grab a drink with you one weekend. She will proceed to get aggressively drunk while the two of you are hanging out together and you will end up fisting her by towards the conclusion of the night.
>>
>>17690975
That bitch is gagging for the cock

She sounds like she would be into choking as well.

Even if she is not into you and is just a flaming bitch, she won't want to be called out on it. So you should ask her out, super confidently. In front of people in your class is optimum. This can go one of three ways

>You get to smash
>She fucking crushes you mercilessly, but everyone can see she is fucking trash and it lowers her social standing
>She says no but doesn't want to appear nasty in front of her peers so is polite and respectful. She is flattered or has to appear so. Thus, she cannot treat you like shit in class because it is a similar outcome to the above point. Often, this is a subconscious process with women.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.