[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Aid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
You are hundreds of kilometers from society and need to treat a bullet wound.

what do?
>>
Pray to my ancestor spirits. They will cause a burning skeleton to rise up from the ground and cauterize the wound with it's finger.

I know it works. My brother did it once.
>>
>>17690958

google 'how to treat a bullet wound'.
>>
>>17690958
Go on 4chan and ask them how to treat a bullet wound.
>>
>>17690958
post it on 4ch-

>>17691239
goddamnit
>>
Post picture so I can talk you through it
>>
How do you have internet?
>>
>>17691248
Mobile data?
>>
Ask Harry Whittington
>>
Depends. Where's the wound? How deep? Through and through? Heavy bleeders or stable without compression?
>>
>>17691769
Also
Do you have medical supplies?
Do you know what type of bullet it was?
Where are you located; is it safe?
How long until help arrives?
>>
>>17691245

+1

I have field experience but I can't even tell you where to begin without a good idea of the injury.
>>
68 whisky combat medic here
where is the wound?
>>
usually you would use this but get a potato chip bag and some tape.
>>
Since apparently in this scenario my phone works, I call 911 and start bawling about how I got shot and it hurts and my god send a helicopter, please, I'll do anything, just get me out of here.
>>
>>17690965
Trying to stop the bleeding with bandages/clothes. Disinfection with alc. That shit looks good in movies and makes sense based on my very limited knowledge of medicine.
>>
>>17690958
Amputate leg, to avoid any infection, or whatever
>>
>>17690958
Masturbate, one last time before it all ends
>>
Call 911 or a hospital for advice and rescue.

If for some weird reason you can't:

Wash the area with soap and water, if possible. Do not use river water, use only water you brought with you, like bottled. Do not attempt to remove the bullet yourself. Bandage it with some compression to slow bleeding. If you have no bandages on hand, use strips of clean clothing. Wrap it snugly but not tightly, from down to up, and tie it with a double knot. (Preferably a reef knot or square know, where you tie the overhand knots in different directions. The ends coming out of the knot should be parallel to the bandages instead of perpendicular. But if you don't know how to do this, don't worry.)
If bleeding is continues or is fast/pumping/severe, compress the area above/around the wound to slow it. Do not attempt to tourniquet yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.