[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2976.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2976.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I started a relationship 3 months ago with this superb girl, she's everything I've ever wanted in a girl you wouldn't believe it, she's funny, cute, honest, she's the hottest thing ever I mean seriously best girl ever.
I have one problem though, she doesn't like to fuck, we fuck like 1-5 times a week, and sometimes I feel she just does it to please not that she really wishes it, although she gets into it after we start fucking, but believe me if you saw this girl, I want to pound her pussy 4 times a day and that is surely no option as we can let 10 days pass without intercourse, she often cries when she rejects me because she feels I'm gonna cheat on her or break up with her eventually because she feels I don't receive the sex I want, the truth is I don't, but I would never cheat on her or leave her, I seriously love this girl and she loves me back, she's nothing like any other girl I ever met before, we have talked about marriage and she's eager to be mi wife, in all seriousness it's a fucking fairy tale for me but what are your thoughts on the sex thing?
>>
Sounds like this is your first love
>hurr marriage
Ok, it really is.

Calm your tits.
And 1-5 times a week is perfectly normal.

Don't make her feel bad. She's going to leave..
>>
>>17690526
Guess you could call this my first love cause I never felt for anyone what I feel for her, not my first girl or sex partner, it's just that she's just too hot to not want to fuck her 5 times a day
>>
>>17690526

Once a week, especially towards the beginning of a relationship, is not normal imo. In my experience new couples always fuck like rabbits, meaning multiple times a day. 5 times a week is more realistic. Really though, it depends on a lot of things. Specifically, how often do you guys get a chance to be alone in a place where sex can happen?

Is she on birth control OP? That can affect her libido.

In any case, sexual satisfaction is a huge part of any relationship, so if you aren't getting what you need, a solution needs to be found. Oral sex? Masturbation? idk
>>
>>17690529
You can't change other people. Be happy with what you got instead. It sounds good to me.

If you fuck/fap 5 times a day you're going to be having serious problems a few years down the line with erectile dysfunction and an unsatisfying sex life because your brain gets used to it.

So keep it modest. Everything is best in moderation.
>>
>>17690536
Maybe when you're 15 years old, i dunno, it has never been like that in my relationships.
>>
>>17690536
We live together, we always have a chance to fuck, she's on birth control
>>
>>17690546
And getting off birth control seems very smart... getting a kid with someone you met 3 months ago.
>>
>>17690517

It's a little unusual, has she spoken to you about the reasons why? You're only 3 months in and I know you think you love her deeply but you really don't, not right now anyway. And once the honeymoon phase is over you will become a lot more resentful about the sexual incompatibility because if it's like this now, give it a year and you will be having sex less than once a month.

My last relationship lasted 3.5 years, first 1-2 months we fucked about 3-4 times a day on average, slowly dropped to around 2 times a day for the next 5-6 months and then once every time we saw each other until around the 1 year mark. After that it kept reducing until we reached what we both thought was a comfortable 2 times a week on average until we broke up for unrelated reasons.

What i'm trying to say is to find out what's going on now, if it's her libido, if she truly finds you irresistible because she should at this stage. And then depending on her answer you need to decide if you can live with the amount of times you guys have sex and even less in the future.
>>
>>17690536
Yeah, that seems quite low after 3 months. It would be appropriate after one year or if a baby appeared.

My wife also has low libido, only has sex when I push for it and turns out to enjoy it a lot after 2/3 minutes of foreplay (I call that the laziness barrier) but it's well explained because she has to take care of an unruly baby until midnight and she's left exhausted after.
>>
>>17690550
Nobody even suggested that.

>>17690546
I'd be willing to bet it's her birth control pills that are affecting her libido. You could talk to her about it and maybe see if there are alternative forms of contraception you could both use? Different forms of BC affect people differently.
>>
>>17690552
It's her libido, she says it's psychological and that she doesn't like to fuck all the place up and get fluids on the bed and shit, that sometimes she's just thinking about the next day and how tired she will be, that she will have to shower after sex (cause she always does), she says she has a thing for human fluids that she's uncomfortable with them
>>
>>17690635
Neither of us want kids, she's been saying she will get surgical contraception but I don't really see it as a very real possibility
>>
>>17690517
where you from friendo
>>
>>17690546
You're living together after 3 months? What the fuck?
>>
>>17690517
Maybe she just doesn't know how to relax and embrace sex and orgasms yet.
Buy her a hitachi/magic wand, she'll cum every time (best present my boyfriend ever got me). <3
Just make sure you're careful though, when I use mine I don't tend to do it on bare flesh because the vibrations can be so strong and it can cause some mild swelling and redness (which doesn't take too long to fade, and I suppose it could just be me that happens to as I am quite sensitive to that stuff) so I stimulate my clit with it over my panties, but it feels super good on low or ultra high settings.
If she doesn't feel comfortable with you using it at first, she can always do it herself, find her sweet spot and use the vibration setting and angle she desires. But encourage her to push herself and keep going more than she thinks is okay, I do that now and I have multiple orgasms and squirt so much every time.
I'm sure you have already reassured her you aren't interested in looking elsewhere (as it sounds like she isn't into the idea of an open relationship). Perhaps you could encourage her to be more sexual in other ways, like tell her how good her mouth feels and get her to suck your cock and balls (maybe she will get really into it, I know I love doing that), just make sure you're doing what you need to for her to make her comfortable (like, shave your balls before you ask her to suck on them, etc) and suck in her nipples, lick and kiss up her neck, stuff like that, it doesn't always have to be "let me fuck your pussy". Is she into anal? If she is scared of doing it, just make sure you're using plenty of lube, so when you're fucking her hot, tight little asshole she feels just as good as you do.
Hope that helps anon.
>>
She's fucking somebody else op. Shes getting her sexual satisfaction elsewhere and you are only being used for emotional satisfaction. Sorry it sucks I know but it's the truth.
>>
how old is she
>>
Sounds like she has a cleanliness hangup if she can't stand body fluids and showers afterwards every time. Sex is a nessy activity, so people who are like that just straight up aren't going to enjoy sex. It might help if she got some psychological help, but that's probably just the way she is. It's also probably just going to get worse as the relationship goes on. You'll have to learn to live with it or move on.

That being said 1 to 5 times a week is actually pretty normal.
>>
>>17690635

Use a condom? Sex isn't really that exhausting if anything it gives you energy for the day. Honestly man she doesn't sound either a) interested or b) compatible sexually. To be weighing up if the sex is worth it because you will have to shower afterwards this early in a relationship sounds like a terrible sex life. Some people just aren't that sexual I guess but you need to decide if that is okay with you.
>>
>>17690896
not after three months
>>
>>17690536

Been married 6 years, and toget her 11. We only had sex a couple times a week when we started and aside from a really bad half year where bit dropped off to once a month, we're still pretty steady at 1 to 3 times a week.

Different strokes for different folks.

Sounds like the gf just doesn't enjoy having sex as buck as the guy. They might want to expand sex beyond just "pounding pussy" to include something else. She might be doing that to appease him when it's really something else she enjoys more but they don't consider "sex" because it doesn't involve penis in vagina.

Or she just might not enjoy sexual contact. As much as it might hurt, that is probably going to be a dealbreaker, especially if it sends her into crying fits. Might have to accept that while you're both awesome and make great friends, you have different sex drives. That's all.
>>
>>17690896
Not true. I always shower after sex, it is common practice for women and should be done to prevent infections. That being said, I still very much enjoy sex and am happy to get plenty wet during sex and fooling around.
However, she does seem to have too much of a thing about bodily fluids. Maybe she is frightened of doing something she would find embarrassing in front of you, rather than the issue of something being dirty or feeling sticky or whatever, or being too lazy to wipe up afterwards. Maybe you could put a towel down first? What kinda weird situations are you putting this poor girl in OP?
>>
op seems to have fucked off
>>
>>17690921
Simply urinating after sex is fine. There is absolutely no need to rush off to the shower after sex.

Also, i hope you're not cleaning the inside of your vagina in the shower, because that can actually lead to infections; you should just wash your vulva with a non harsh soap.
>>
>>17690904
It's different for everyone, but OP's number is oretty average, even after 3 months. Good on you if you and your partner do it more.
>>
>>17691000
first year or so it was usually at least twice a day
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.