[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a fear of penetration? The entire concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How do you get over a fear of penetration?

The entire concept of having some foreign object pushed anywhere inside of me is just disgusting and horrifying, and men who don't like sex are both difficult to find and impossible to keep.
>>
find a man you love
>>
>>17690476
I am that man. UK?
>pls
>>
>>17690480
How do you learn to love someone you're scared will want to hurt you?
>>
>>17690492
>How do you learn to love someone you're scared will want to hurt you?
Before you try learning to love, learn to trust. It sounds to me like you're trying to do too many things at once.
>>
This is... not normal.
>>
>>17690476
You could try increasingly adventurous piercings.
>>
>>17690476
>>17690476
If you don't want to have sex, you can't expect any man to want to stay with you past the 3rd date. No man is going to want a gf that doesn't want to have sex or is sacred of his penis. That's a big turnoff. Especially when there are women who look just as good as you or better, who actually want to have sex.

If you want to overcome this fear, try just inserting a finger in yourself. Once you become comfortable, try two, then maybe try a dildo, then perhaps get a man to finger you or eat you out. Basically start small and work your way up to a cock. Otherwise you should look for a man who was castrated in some type of industrial accident.

Or you could just get a bunch of cats and get started early on becoming a weird cat lady.
>>
I am a dude and I do not like sex
Keep searching, we exist
>>
>>17690476
Start small.
First fingers, then tampons. Once you've had a "foreign object" pushed inside you and the idea itself isn't terrifying any more, it's easier; a dick is just a bigger foreign object, that's all. Then you can move on to smallish dildos or vibrators if you feel like it, but honestly it sounds like even just getting used to tampons would remove the basic aversion to having something inside you
>>
How the hell do you eat anything? Every bite you take is a foreign object penetrating you.

Seek sex therapy.
>>
>>17690710
How do I trust?

>>17690915
>>17691137
I CAN shove things up there on my own, I guess. I have a vibrator the length of my thumb and I've tried to find my g-spot with it. The last time I had sex was summer 2014 with my ex, who wasn't much bigger than that and I couldn't feel anything at all.

But I have control and I get to decide where my fingers or the toy are and what they do. I can't control someone else's body, I can't just make it stop any moment I want it to.

>>17691161
There's a difference between taking a bite and chewing it and having an entire apple forcibly thrust into your mouth.
>>
Just become a lesbian then.
>>
>>17691758
I can't. It doesn't work that way.

But good lord do I wish it could.
>>
File: 1475859027461.jpg (155KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475859027461.jpg
155KB, 720x960px
>>17690476

>How do you get over a fear of penetration?

See a therapist. If you feel like you have a dysfunction in live don't try to cater your life around your dysfunction, force your dysfunction to cater to your life.

Having a fear of penetration so crippling that it completely kills your ability to have a sex life is not normal. Don't for a moment shrug it off and think "oh, this is just the way I am." Its not healthy, its not normal.

A therapist who specializes in sex can help you with this. The first step is admitting you have a problem. The second step is committing to doing something about it.

Like I said, don't live your life around this dysfunction and normalize it. Acknowledge it as a problem and make steps to change it.
>>
>>17691736
It sounds like you don't have confidence in yourself/your influence over situations. Maybe you should pick up a physical sport, try lifting or maybe taking a self-defense course. Most men will stop if you tell them to, especially if it's someone you have gotten to know and love. Talk it over with your partner, explain that you have a slight aversion to penetrative sex but you still want to express your love and that you might have to take it slow at first. When you do try having sex, ride him so you have more control.
>>
>>17691836
It doesn't kill it completely, it just makes it extremely unpleasant, and apparently that's a turn-off for men.

Does it have to be a sex therapist? I'm not sure if such a thing even exists around here.

>>17691847
Starting on top has always been the only way I've been able to have sex, the pain is less when you have control over it.

I'm reasonably fit but I haven't physically fought a guy sice I was 14 (and that one spent most of the time running away from me). I'll bite and go for the eyes, though. Is that enough?

It's hard to make something that you don't want to happen to happen at the speed you want it to. Bit of a paradox there.
>>
>>17691736
>an entire apple
Are you tight?
>>
Date Bronze Star Bisexual Poly Girls that use a strapon on men?
I feel you partially on penetration being weird, except when it's actually a guy. Probing though is a hard no.
>>
>>17691736
>The last time I had sex was summer 2014 with my ex, who wasn't much bigger than that and I couldn't feel anything at all.
That's absolutely brutal. I really feel for the guy.
I could have been a tiny dick man just like anyone else in this thread. It's all just a roll of the dice.
>>
>>17692180
I'm not interested in girls.

>>17692207
Well, the dick was the last of his problems.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.