[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck her right in the pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1314.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
I'm naturally very monogamous. The act of sex with someone who I'm not going to procreate with and nurture for a long time doesn't get me off. I've countered this by getting into shock-factor type activities to reach orgasm.

Here's the problem. This non-monogamous girl wants to date me. She gets really intocicated and fucks strange men. She has zero success in her long-term relationships, doesn't enjoy them and can't even orgasm.

She told me about shutting down this guy we both knew gave her a love letter, and announced her breakup with the ex like it was a pregnancy. She told me wanted to chill three times soon as I texted her and started talking about sex nearly the whole time.

So I'm liberal, and I'm not a fucking sucker anymore, but I'm naturally monogamous and not sure how this will work out. I don't want to assault and humiliate her just to get off, and I don't want to fall in love with a person who naturally can't see it my (monogamous) way. Any tips?

TL;DR: should a monogamous person fuck polyamorous women to keep healthy human contact up?
>>
No. She seems toxic.
>>
>>17690309
The predominant theory is that it's an alternative mating style, and people who are naturally monogamous aren't going to wait the 6 years for me to graduate school. I'm lonely, and if she seemed like a bad person then I wouldn't talk to her.
>>
bip
>>
>>17690307

>The act of sex with someone who I'm not going to procreate with and nurture for a long time doesn't get me off.

Seeing as how you won't be procreating with or nurturing this girl, it seems like sex with her would be more of a chore for you than anything else. Sex is something you should do for pleasure, not just because.

There is also the issue of STDs as she seems quite promiscuous. I recommend you keep it platonic with her.
>>
>>17690504
Very good points.

I'm gonna make her give me an STD report. If I'm not worth that, she doesn't like me enough. I'll also require that we are at least something like friends.

Sound any better?
>>
>>17690544

First off, giving her ultimatums and "requirements" for sex is not going to get you laid. There is also the fact that asking her for an STD report can be taken as extremely insulting.

If you want sex with no strings, then go for it, and wear a condom. If that's not what you want, then don't. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>17690551
I think I just said I don't want sex with no strings. I like a minimum amount of respect, which she seems to be giving, and to know I'm not mixing with a bunch of dude's dicks at once in a pot. If you see an issue with that notion, and think STD screening is insulting, I don't know what you're about.
>>
>>17690632
You don't want sex with no strings. OK. That sounds like what is being offered to you. So, say no. Simple. Thread over
>>
>>17690645
She has been interested in me and respectful so far, and didn't say that I had to mix with a bunch of dudes. We haven't discussed it yet, considering we just met. It's an unknown right now, until we discuss it openly and respectfully.

>thread over
It seems like you may be having some type of difficulty.
>>
>>17690650
Anon its simple. A girl like this is a red flag, socially unadjusted and poor social skills for long term. You also answered your own question that you dont want sex for the sake of it but dispute people telling you to be at least cautious.

By that id say you are just looking for someone to give you thevgo ahead or approval but its not worth it. Women like this are damaged and for someone like you, beyond repair.

Even if she takes the std test its simply not worth getting your rockers short term for a potentially catastrophic nutjob meltdown long term.

You cant manage people like this, keep her as a friend at most.
>>
>>17690664
I don't think there is any way for me to get my "rockers off" any time soon if an extremely healthy and committed relationship is the only way to do it. Sip some coffee and go outside, and you'll notice that "well adjusted" is becoming the minority.
>>
>>17690664

Exactly. OP is just looking for someone to approve a decision he seems to have already made for himself despite glaring and obvious reasons why he shouldn't.
>>
>>17690690
Ok youre right but my life is shit and sex is good. My life at this point in time is devoid of pleasure and hard to tolerate, despite lots of hard work being on the way.
>>
>>17690689
>>17690693
Im sorry to hear that anon but if you keep your head up and power on things work out.

I know many of us become cynical and jaded but now is not the time to resort to sex for relief. Try to work within your circumstances, re evaluate it and get through. Once you are content with your life, then go searching.

Im not sure where you are from but i have enough friends, men and women who are quite well adjusted with jobs, relationships or husbands/ wives. Things are not all dark no matter how much this and other places like to think.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. You just need to find it.
>>
>>17690707
Jaded is a good word. I'm not gonna be worth anything by the time I reach the end of the tunnel, not when it's made of toll booths and competitors, if there is an end.
>>
>>17690307
I don't think you should do it OP. Maybe if you were the kind of person who is into polyamory or promiscuity but it seems like you're just setting yourself up for pain.
>>
>>17690307
>should a monogamous person fuck polyamorous women to keep healthy human contact up?
No and I don't understand settling, it is not a crime to want to pair bond with one person. You will be miserable trying to understand why she isn't monogamous since you are so special even though you know the score going in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.