[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5'9 100 lbs male Just took a photo of myself and realise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

5'9 100 lbs male

Just took a photo of myself and realise how skinny I actually am. I look so weird.

If I gain weight, will my hollow upper eyelids, sunken laugh line cheeks, pencil neck go away?

I've never been a normal weight ever, I've always been severely underweight
>>
how come you are so underweight?

but yes, your face will fill and you will not look so sickly.

try and bulk, tho', unless you actually want to get pudgy, which is all right as well.
>>
I'm 120lbs at 5'5" and even i look skinny/weak as fuck.

What the hell man, fucking eat.
>>
>>17690327
I live on my own and I'm literally way too lazy to cook. Plus the less I eat the less hungry I seem to get, I have to remind myself to eat at times.

Also thanks, I know it's not healthy
>>
go to
>>>/fit/
and read the sticky
>>
>>17690298
Bulk up. Start exercising, but do HIIT instead of regular cardio, because you could overdo it and burn through all the calories.
Create a food schedule.
Cook things that are easy to prepare and don't require looking over them and can be cooked in bulk, and can last a long time in the fridge, like chicken, rice, beans, potatoes, etc.
If you do it properly, one meal can last you for around 4 days, maybe more.
Pencil neck won't go away until you train it, tho.
>>
>>17690555
That's really good advice. I'm going to go shopping for brown rice right now
>>
>>17690298
100lbs?
> severely underweight
What a fucking understatement

Get to a fucking doctor you stupid fuck, this is anorexia levels of skinny. You need medical attention not some faggot telling you to got to /fit, although that would probably help sooner or later.
>>
Shit man, I'm the same height and got to around 140lbs when I was slugging my way through depression, can't even imagine what another 40lbs off me would of been like.

Couldn't sit on hard surfaces cos my ass bones dug into me lol.

You need to break your dangerous habit of undereating. Force yourself, cos that's what it's gonna feel like, to consume 2000 calories a day. Stick with microwaveable meals if your so lazy, it's not a good habit as such, but it's better than nit eating altogether.

You'll feel amazing as your body reaches its fighting weight. Testosterone will increase, muscle will increase, you'll have more energy.

Good times ahead if your serious about overcoming your anorexia, you skinny shit Lord.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.