[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too confrontational and violent for my own good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1434886233356.jpg (64KB, 546x658px) Image search: [Google]
1434886233356.jpg
64KB, 546x658px
This is probably the last place I should be asking for advice, but Google isn't doing shit and I don't feel like using throwaway accounts for different sites to sort my shit out, so I'll take what I get:

I'll be straight to the point: I'm fucking confrontational as shit. I just did a personality test and came to the conclusion that I'm an INTJ-Turbulent. Obviously I have actual emotional issues. I often find myself impulsively quitting a job, not just out of saying "fuck you" for dumb shit, but when I argue with someone, I can feel the urge to pin some dipshit to the wall and cave their skull in. Obviously this is getting out of hand, and it makes me feel like dog shit. Not only do I feel incompatible with the rest of the world, but there's just no fucking way I can survive like this. Emotional suppression leads to explosive and violent outbursts, which in fact have actually resulted in fracturing an eye socket and obliterating someone's nose, teeth and jaw in the past(Not at a job, but in public).

TL;DR: I'm a violent degenerate who needs advice to keep my fucking cool.

inb4 kill yourself.
>>
I know this is the most over used answer in the book and something you've probably already thought about.

But have you considered getting on a strenuous exercise routine or joining a physically demanding sport/hobby to beat all that excess energy and rage out of your system? Something you can do that exhausts you so you don't even have the energy to get mad at things? Recent studies have also shown that stomach bacteria plays a huge role in your mood and how positive or negative you are. If you eat junk food somewhat regularly, breads, pastas, burgers, you have bad bacteria in your stomach. It takes about a week or two of complete healthy eating to flush out your stomach and provide it with healthy bacteria.

This might not help. But it could be a piece to the puzzle of fixing this. If you haven't tried this. I heavily recommend you give it a shot. 2 weeks straight of strict healthy eating and hard workouts.
>>
>>17690285
>fracturing an eye socket and obliterating someone's nose, teeth and jaw in the past
And you were not sued for this?

My advice: stop arguing on the Internet and start a hobby requiring patience, like gardening or clockwork.
>>
>>17690291
This advice seems counterintuitive, but I actually like it. I honestly never even thought of wearing myself out of rage, to be honest.

As for the diet, it's not great, but it's not horrible, either. It probably doesn't help my anger to be a poorfag.

>>17690305
Actually, no. The perks of having a friend-of-the-family's sleazy lawyer who is basically best friends with the law where I live has its perks. Convinced an entire jury of our peers that the individual exploited my anger by repeatedly having "poked the bear" until I lost my shit. Seriously, the only time I spent in jail was the initial arrest.

As for arguing on the internet, that's not what I do. I will take your suggestion into consideration.
>>
Joining boxing or jiu jitsu. A full contact martial art would definitely help with your aggression and desire to want to attack people. Because those guys would put you in your place and you yourself would know what it feels like to be in a situation where you're helpless. But mainly, if you competed, you can put that aggression towards something beneficial and progressive and could benefit your life greatly. Lots of guys who excel in fighting sports had troubled childhoods and got in fights a lot and needed a healthy outlet to release their rage. Fighting is thing.
>>
Have you tried therapy? Maybe there is a deeper issue that is causing this anger and aggression that you are unaware of or haven't considered.
>>
>>17690514
This, desu.
And don't rely on dumb internet tests.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.