[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 20

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>How to go about subtly establishing some physical/emotional intimacy during group activity, in between first and second date.

I really like this girl I went on a date with last weekend, and she feels the same way. That date was easily one of the best I've been on, feeling seems mutual. We crossed the touch barrier comfortably, but didn't kiss. Too busy this weekend for a second date, but I will see her during a get-together at my place of a few people, mostly mutual friends, but she is also bringing her best friend.

I was thinking at the end of the night, assuming she's last to walk out the door, I can lightly grab her elbow and say something along the lines of, "Hey..I'm really glad you came", then wing the rest of that interaction, but the point would be to establish more 1-on-1 intimacy, which would normally happen on the 2nd date.

Is this too out of place? I want to work with the momentum of the end of our last date while I have it, especially given that she's dating/dated other guys.
>>
Had a dream where I got to touch the butt of a girl I like
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Now I want her butt.

Uhhhhh
>>
So my first gf was really weird with consent and all of that stuff. It reached a point where I never initiated anything anymore, because while she would never turn me down it felt very wrong.

Anyways fast forward some years and I'm trying to break out of my shell somewhat. I still have a lot of problems knowing when its appropriate to escalate things and I guess I come off as if I'm just being friendly I guess. Not really sure how to proceed here since this isn't something I feel like you can just learn through trial and error, like learning to get over rejection.
>>
Why is a woman's ass the best thing ever
>>
>>17690270
don't grab her elbow and don't say im glad you came. saying you're glad she stopped by is like admitting you're shocked she showed up

just ask her if she wants to hang out next week on her way out the door, she'll say yes if she's interested
>>
A girl I'm close friends with and pretty flirty with invited me over for the day for movie and a dinner at her place, with her birthday party in the evening. Pretty sure her parents will be home, and I'm the only non-family member who's coming over.

What do I do? Should I expect anything? I have zero experience with coming over at all, romantic or otherwise.
>>
Why do girls have so many ups and downs when it comes to emotions?

Yesterday I had my first big fight with my GF. We've been together for about a month, I fell in love with her because she's smart, beautiful, has a nice personality and used (and I repeat, used) to adore everything about me. She wanted to see me as much as possible, she said sweet things to me and used to kiss me or hug me a lot.

Fast forward to one month later and we have this big fight. We didn't hear each other for a whole day, then she called me to talk and sort things out. But now she acts all cold and distant, as she was doing the days before the fight. Is it because she needs some time to "calm down" after what happened? Should I leave her alone for a while, so she'll be missing me?
>>
Guys in the future should i just not do this?

I got feelings for a friend but he didn't, he said he was sorry but that we're still friends blah...i was like 'sucks but ok' and i blocked him and took a few months forgetting him before i got over it 100%, realized i don't want to date him. and just re-added him on fb again because I sort of enjoyed his company and felt like being friends again. He hasn't accepted yet. I don't know if people in general would want to be friends again?
>>
>>17690356
I think it's the random blocking that would have pissed me off. If you had said "hey I just need some time" and just hid his feed it would have been whatever but the act of blocking indicates you want to end all contact. At least, that's how I'd interpret things.
>>
>>17690361
. I just didn't want to think of him at all at that point and it hurt too much. Also he was kind of a dick and knew he was leading me on based on what he told me before i blocked him. Now i know he's a dick but he's fun in small doses and we had some really good times which i miss

Well, how do you suppose I fix it if i can fix it at all?
>>
File: tig ol bitties.jpg (14KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
tig ol bitties.jpg
14KB, 640x250px
Ladies,
Would you like if a guy(could be your boyfriend or just a fwb) who really, really likes tits were to touch/fondle/play/suck your knockers every chance he got, like casually sliding his hands up your shirt to feel them, fondling them, pinching your nipples and just going to town on them when you make-out?

I really love titties, if i had a girlfriend with a nice pair, she'd probably get annoyed at me for never leaving her honkers alone. Nothing is better than a juicy pair of fun bags.
>>
>>17690369
eh, not much you can do in your position as far as I can tell. If he accepts it he accepts it, if not you're fucked. If the former chat him up and invite him to a group thing to keep the pressure low I figure.
>>
>>17690375
Ok, well i might be fucked. Think i should send him an apology through fb? Thats the only contact i have with him. He's a dick but he tried hard to be nice to me at least. ' hey man i'm sorry i blocked you i was going through some difficult times and didn't know how to deal. I was being immature and silly. I enjoyed the friendship and it would be cool to hang out as friends again' ?
>>
>>17690374
I don't mind, personally.
When me and my boyfriend cuddle or watch TV I'm slightly offended if he isn't touching my boobs or butt and having a boner.
>>
>>17690392
so you want your boyfriend to have a boner whenever your around? Seems a bit mean.
>>
What's does it mean if a girl calls you BB?
I thought that's what you cam show models????
>>
>>17690396
If we are physically intimate, yeah - I want him to be turned on.
It's not like he doesn't get to fuck.
>>
>>17690417
>>17690392
I'm turned on
Tell me more
>>
I seriously love ass. I want to place my face in a woman's ass.
>>
Girls

Do you notice when the guy you like looks over at you? And how Often do you look at them?
>>
If I'm texting this girl casually (not romantically or anything) and she asked for my number first, does it mean anything? I'm pretty sure that it's just random chit-chat that will go nowhere but I'm interested in different perspectives. Help me out femanons.
>>
>>17690380
Lol, why would a guy have girls as his friends? He doesn't give a fuck about you and was just using the ''let's just be friends'' line to be nice to you. Just leave him alone.
>>
So there was this girl on the bus in front of me (with her body facing towards me). She didn't ever look at me when I was checking but she kept playing with her hair. Does this mean she wanted me to talk to her? Naturally I didn't.
>>
Girls,

My friend who is a female copies everything I do. I'm a guy. When I started wearing this jacket all the time, she started wearing a similar looking jacket all the time. She copies my vocabulary and body language too. Does she look up to me?
>>
>>17690603
thats kinda weird. maybe she just adjusts to people quickly?
>>
>>17690602
Male here, I think you're looking too much into something innocuous. She was just playing with her hair, right? That's pretty normal, doesn't necessarily mean she wants you to talk to her.
>>
>>17690616
Thanks, just making sure since people talk so much about how we should pay attention to body language these days.
>>
>>17690397
just means baby, could be flirty could be ironic, depends on the context
>>17690549
depends on the environment, I'm very observing so i would notice if i cared enough to pay attention. i guess if i were interested in a guy i would look a couple of times, but I'm not flirty and hate relationships so fuck if i know.
>>
I asked this on the previous thread but didn't get a response.

I'm seeing somewhat of an older girl (she's 27 i'm 21), and she's a virgin. I've never been with a girl who is a virgin. Whenever I try to make a move on her, she doesn't seem to reciprocate. We've kissed, I've gotten to 2nd base, but she just kind of sits there when I try and make a move. How do I make a move?
>>
>>17690652
Well - Are you sure she wants to fuck?
>>
>>17690653

How could i be? I mean, she told me she's into me. Should I just bring it up?
>>
When is it too early to ask for exclusivity/making it official?
>>
>>17690603
>>17690607

She's young; 20 years old. She's impressionable but it's pretty noticeable that she copies me. She's friends girlfriend and she doesn't copy him like she does me... other people have even commented on it. I think she looks up to me in some way or wants to be like me, but I'm not sure. She is one of my closest friends.
>>
>>17690352
Not that guy, but I'll ask as well. When a girl syas she loves you but is being distant - for reasons such as stress, a bad day or after a fight - is it better to act distant as well until she'll be fine, or is it better to just act like you always do?
>>
>>17690702
You should ask her what you can do to help her. If she says nothing, tell her you're going to give her space, but that you're always going to be able to help her if she decides to need your help.
>>
I just went clean shaven just to try it out, usually I'm just trimmed.

Any girls here? Which do you prefer? Clean shaven or trimmed?
Need pics?
>>
Pubes btw
>>
>>17690718
Trimmed.
Clean shaven looks weird.
>>
>>17690680

Sounds like a slut.
>>
>>17690724
It does. Makes my penis look like a child's >.<
Dunno if there's any benefit of stimulation. It feels quite nice but its weird lol
>>
>>17690718
Just shave the shaft and balls.
>>
How do I get a woman to (willingly) touch my penis?
>>
>>17690740
Pay them.
>>
>>17690745
Curb your enthusiasm
>>
There's this girl that's really into me and I mean she's been none stop talking to her sister about me for the past week. The only thing is she's a virgin and has never kissed a guy b4 which is weird because she's really pretty. I took her out to dinner and ice cream after and when I dropped her off at home I went in for the kiss but she said she wasn't ready, so I was like ok. But later she called me crying and said she was so sorry she didn't kiss me, I told her it was fine and she said she wanted to kiss me but didn't know how and so she got nervous.

Wtf do I do I like her she's a good girl. I've tried telling her to let me do everything And the rest comes naturally but she's so nervous
>>
>>17690751
Is she 12????? If not PLEASE GIVE HER TO ME
>>
>>17690660
Yes, that's called consent.
>>
>>17690270
That sounds good to me. I don't think it sounds like you're shocked that she came. You're letting her know that you appreciate her presence. Nice planning on slowly escalating touch, too. You have my vote.
>>
I have a date tonight and last night she suddenly invited her friend. Is she trying to tell me something?
>>
>>17690751

tell her what to do. not as in commands, but be direct. tell her, 'let me kiss you', and she will.
>>
How do ugly people date/mate?
As an ugly guy, can I tell a girl "I'm ugly, but so are you. Let's date"?
>>
>>17690860
works for me.
>>
>>17690860
Thats a good way to get slapped. You don't bring yourself down while insulting the other person. That might work if she's got a weird sense of humor and thick skin but life isn't an indie love story. Ugly people date like other people
>>
My wife and i were talking about cuckolding and the good news is she love the idea of it! So we were planning our first true cuckold experience and I suggested a black bull and she immediately refused. I asked why and she said verbatim "niggers are disgusting, let's find a white guy". What do? Is she just not the one for me because this just isnt what I had planned!?
>>
>>17690860

my best friend is a short, obese irishmen, who thinks plaid will never die. he gets ass regularly. he's just that fucking amazing of a conversationalist. just really good at knowing where to look and what an available girl looks like.
>>
>>17690874
But how do they get boners/get wet for each other?

>>17690889
Suggest him to set up an Udemy course. I'd take it.
>>
>>17690900

i have, multiple times. he says it's not the kind of thing that you can really teach. advice is to be audacious. i hate that kind of "believe in yourself" thing, but i can't argue with him. also, i've been married for 7 years, i don't need to believe in shit.
>>
File: 1447817475172.jpg (92KB, 463x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447817475172.jpg
92KB, 463x700px
Well /adv/ there is a girl i like in my class that have (to my knowledge) given me mixed signals that she might be interested in me.

I don't want to ruin our friendship or push her away by reviling my feelings for her. Should i ask her best friend (to my knowledge) if she might be interested in anyone or likes me?

Does that seem like a good plan or cowardly?
>>
How the fuck do I stop using my phone all the time?
My GF is usually very busy during the day and she doesn't like texting as much as I do. I don't consider myself jealous or needy, I just fucking love to talk with her. I usually keep the text ration at 1:1, but I feel the need to reply as soon as I get one. This is becoming an issue, since she feels some kind of "pressure" from this habit of mine. How can I use that damn phone less and less? Already tried keeping it on mute, leaving it in another room while I do my things and reading then waiting half an hour to reply.
>>
>>17690728
>>17690680

In all honesty, she's an attention whore and probably thinks you've got some sort of "cool" style/look to you.

Not looking up to you more as she probably just really wants to copy your style for some stupid reason.

My friend is obsessed with Kpop because she's got a fetish for Korean guys. Maybe your friend is obsessed with your dress style or something.
>>
>talk to qt girl from class on Facebook, because she hasn't been coming for weeks and I miss her
>she gets really happy, starts telling me crazy things
>says she'll come to class tomorrow
>she actually doesn't come, messages me an hour before class that she's sick
>promises to attend the next class
that next class was this morning

This time I didn't go because I was getting stressed out

I wonder if she went to class at all, she hasn't even read my last reply... She hasn't sent me anything so it should be alright?

Apparently we did group discussions this class according to the plan
>>
Turns out I'm ugly
>>
>>17690950

cowardly.

Ask yourself what do you want and go for it.
>>
In my town most girls go to tea-rooms instead of bars, is it ok to aproach them there instead?
>>
>>17691083
I think so. Just make eye contact and make sure their body language gives you the okay.
>>
Girls with tattoos, piercings, or anything alike,

Do you like your guys to be rough and strong, especially in bed? How many of you are into BDSM?
>>
File: IMG_1820.jpg (51KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
51KB, 704x396px
What can I do on a second date?
I kissed her on our first date, we've been messaging every day ever since.
We're gonna hang out during the afternoon, so I wouldn't go to the cinema or something like that.
I was thinking about going to some pub or something like that but idk.
>>
>>17691107

do whatever sounds fun to you. If she is not into this sorry mate she is not for you.
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
>>17691113
Last time we just walked around and went to an art gallery cause we're both hipster af, would it be cool to go there again? There's a new show.
>>
Is it true that most tall guys prefer short girls?
>>
>>17691092
One more question, what gender are you?
>>
> me

> walking

> smiling to random girls

> some smile in response

Does that mean that it is ok to start talking to her, "Hi, I am anon, and u?"
>>
Hi, it's the anon who asked questions yesterday regarding a shy guy in one of my classes, sadly we didn't have any small talk today. Although, when I asked a question (it wasn't to anyone's specific) he immediately answered, and that was surprising. In all honesty since Monday I've been worried he is interested in another girl, and today she sat next to him for a few minutes and he start tapping. I'm going to try again next class, but I'll be here probably asking more questions
>>
>>17691141
I'm 190 cm and my current gf is 177 cm flat chested pale blonde, and I recently realized that I might be a lot more sexually attracted to girls below 165 cm tall, preferably thick body. Can't seem to find one though.
>>
>>17691150
he starts fapping?
>>
Can you ever get a friendship back with a woman after a "breakup"?
Is there a difference if I come crawling back to her or she to me?
Will a guy always lose in that situation?
>>
>>17691146
It's about being confident in the situation, if you can keep relaxed when you approach them i would say go for it , however even if someone winked at you and you act like this h-h-h-h-hi-m-m-m-my-name-is-s-s-s-anon you will get rejected, you are already practicing getting used to the tension by smiling at them, build your confidence up bit by bit.
>>
>>17690900
Seriously? How do ugly people get boners for each other? If you like someone then they become handsome to you. An ugly face girl might have a nice body. Mama june has got pregant like 4 times and she's ugly as sin. Jesus christ how old are you
>>
girls, would you date someone the same height as you and skinnier?

I have a thin frame but not a skeleton. I have enough muscle for my frame
>>
>>17691156
He started tapping on his instrument for a few minutes
>>
>>17691173
his "instrument" means his dick?
>>
>>17691141
It's better to manhandle.
>>
>>17691178
This nigga...
>>
>>17691150
>In all honesty since Monday I've been worried he is interested in another girl, and today she sat next to him for a few minutes and he start tapping.

I will be straight with you, make a move soon before he starts to like this other girl and you get hurt.
>>
>>17691183
I don't know much about this but it only takes the first few split seconds to decide whether I want to fuck a girl or not...
>>
>>17691183
You have a point. I've been waiting for another chance to sit or stand near him, due to how our section is set up, he's normally two chairs away.last Thursday I was able to sit next to him and we had a bunch of small talks, and during our lessons I think I caught him looking at me 3 times because one time I looked at him and he looked away, then out of the corner of my eye he looked again
>>
File: 1450229069607.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450229069607.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
Women: Do you like dirty talk? If you do, what are somethings that drive you crazy?
>>
>>17691190
>I think I caught him looking at me 3 times because one time I looked at him and he looked away, then out of the corner of my eye he looked again

lmao
>>
>>17691172
>I have a thin frame but not a skeleton. I have enough muscle for my frame

Height and weight?
>>
A 174 cm tall girl is considered to be tall or average?
>>
>>17691202
It's an average height, maybe a little tall for a woman, but not anything unusual
>>
>>17691202
Generally tall
Also depends on where you live too
>>
>>17691197
I just realized I worded that pretty shitty, I know I caught him staring at me 3 times, and there was a point where he looked away and looked back
>>
>>17691202
Tall for a child.
>>
>>17691200
5"10
135~140lbs
>>
>>17691188
Imo attraction can be built but of course it is much easier if it's there initially

>>17691190
Tell him during small talk you have nothing to next weekend and ask what he is going to do, if he still does not ask you out he is not interested, also what age are you?
>>
>>17691214
Sounds like you're underweight, but you shouldn't have a problem
>>
>>17691216
Do you think asking him if he's going to a dance next weekend is good?
>>
I'm 6'0 and 91kg at my heaviest (really like 87kg most of the day)

Do you think I'm fat?
>>
>>17691229
Depends on your bf %, but I'm temped to say you're fat. Do you have a gut?
>>
>>17691226
Yeah.
>>
>>17691234
I lift weights, but I am chubby ;))
Cba to cut
>>
>>17691237
I gotta wait til next class, I really hope he's going to it. I mean I'll still go regardless if he is or not but it would be nice
>>
How do you know if you're snapchatting him unwanted? We're recent friends that might like each other .and he added me back on snapchat, always opens my snaps (they're just things like my dog which he likes) quickly but never sends me anything. So i'm unsure if he just likes seeing snaps or if he doesn't want to be snapchatted.
>>
Girls and guys

I feel so conflicted..

I quit fapping. Which WAS a good choice. Overall I feel better. But... I have this strong desire to have a QT girlfriend. But I know that won't happen. Because the only girls who like me are girls that I do NOT like. I feel like shit, and feel undesirable. I feel like even tho I want a QT so bad, i don't deserve one.

What do I do??
>>
Guys,
How important it is to you that your gf tells you she loves you? I love my bf and I know for a fact that he loves me too, but we've never said it. But I'm wondering if I should state the obvious just for his sake at some point of if it's okay to just express it through deeds. I find it really awkward to speak about emotions.
>>
>>17691241
If you lift and you don't have a big gut, then you're fine, but bf% is how to tell if you're fat. Considering that you lift, you don't sound like you're fat, but impossible to know without pics
>>
>>17691257
Just tell him next time you're cuddling, if he actually loves you he'll appreciate it. I would.
>>
>Date girl once, great chemistry
>learn from friend she's recently dated two other guys, one of them probably more than once
>she definitely likes me

Rationally, I don't want to change the pace at which I get to know her and develop a relationship. And given how well we clicked already, I know there isn't too much reason to rush things.

On the other hand, I feel like I'm part of a competition I didn't exactly sign-up for, so now I feel like being more expressive/exaggerating myself to stick out more. I figure this is a bad idea and I should try to stay natural.

So basically, if you're 'playing the field', when and how do you decide which guy gets your interest/attention? Any cues?

Does it even matter that she's seen/seeing others recently?
>>
>>17691258
I'm obviously not that fat. But I am chubby. No real definition other than on arms and legs.

It's okay. A woman who loves me won't care
r-right?
>>
>>17691253
Lower your standards, the reason those girls are attracted to you is because they sense you dont need them since you only think about this non existing 10/10 that will guaranteed reject you since you will have the complete reverse effect on her even if she did exist.
>>
>>17691249
Men like being snapchatted unwarrantedly from girls. Just send something conversation worthy.
>>
>>17691157
someone answer my question for fucks sake.
>>
>>17691272

>lower your standards

That hurts my self esteem.. I mean I'm not expecting a 8/9/10. I would just be happy with a 6 or 7/10... why should I settle for a 5/10 that I don't want? That makes me feel like shit
>>
>>17691277
Maybe you should try to make yourself more attractive
>>
>>17691266
It's about confidence and being able to show vulnerability to women, most fat/ugly people beat themselves up unfortunately but some do not and that's why you at rare times see an ugly guy with a good looking girl.
>>
>>17691282
So the key to SUCCess is to be confident and not constantly think you're a fat, ugly piece of shit that doesn't deserve a relationship?
>>
>>17691277
There is your issue showing up already, as they say you attract what you are.
>>
>>17691288
Be truly confident yes, not some shit you read from a PUA book.
>>
>>17691281

I don't think there is anything I can do. I mean, i dress pretty well, career wise I'm currently training for my dream career. I'm not fat.

i think I'm just fucked..

>>17691289

I've heard this before.. it makes me feel like shit
>>
A girl did something peculiar to me a few days ago, we talk everyday, so it's not like we're out of contact, but would it be weird to ask her about that thing she did over snapchat?

Do girls know when they're flirting, or not?
>>
>>17691257
That's extremely important to me. I'm certainly not overly sentimental like I have to be reminded all the time or anything like that, but her telling me she loves me here and there is super important.

Why not try it, he'll probably appreciate it if nothing else. I have a hard time seeing what could go wrong when you tell someone who loves you that you love them.
>>
Girls

If you couldn't attract the types of guys that you are attracted to. Would you settle for less? Or would you just quit the dating/sex thing?
>>
>>17690972
Bump
>>
How the fuck can I get girls on POF to hook up?
>>
>>17690564
Can somebody help me out?
>>
>>17690564
I'm a dude, but I think her asking for your number is a good sign. Try flirting with her.
>>
>>17691277
>why should I settle for a 5/10 that I don't want?
When someone says "lower your standards," what it doesn't (and shouldn't) mean is "lol man just find girls you're NOT attracted to like what's the big deal?" Which is why I don't like that phrase and think it's silly because it's too vague and honestly lazy, and it comes across as that.

What you should take from it when someone tells you that is to evaluate and ask questions about what your standards are from the major to the minor levels and why you have them, because even though we all have certain necessary standards for good reasons (as we should, be they concerns of character, personality, simple sexual attraction, etc.) it is entirely possible to micromanage and nitpick silly shit to the point where you unnecessarily narrow your pool of potential options and miss out on all sorts of girls who you could have possibly had a real good thing with. It's not always attraction cues either. It could be slight preconceived notions based on minor clothing choices or something. That's probably not a very good example but I think you get my point.

Again, everyone's got standards, no one's saying to outright abandon them, it's just worth considering what they are.
>>
>>17691296
sounds like you have an over-inflated ego and self worth.

Just keep trying and eventually you'll find a woman who had to lower her standards who will accept you.
>>
>>17691196
I love it. My partner's not comfortable with saying really explicit things to me, but the power of suggestion through dirty talk gets me wet as hell.

Light dirty talk which works are things like body worship: "you smell so good", "your skin is so smooth", "god your ass is fine"

And then there's the more explicit stuff which I won't post given this is a SFW board. Anything related to how hard / long you're going to fuck me and how badly you want to do these things generally works.
>>
File: 1442771073556.jpg (62KB, 460x595px) Image search: [Google]
1442771073556.jpg
62KB, 460x595px
>>17691302
Hey before we can answer your question we need you to be more vague, you're giving us an information overload and it's hard to process it all.

Of course they know when they are flirting dumbass.
>>
File: 1458961887410.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458961887410.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17691391
Thank you, I appreciate your reply! I think sfw board only refers to pictures, but say what you're comfortable with.

I think I'll start off light and work my way up after we sped more time with each other.
>>
>>17691397
There's something about guys asses that I love, but I can't fuck them cause I don't have a dick
>>
>>17691378

I just want a girl who has a cute face, and a average body. One who is intelligent and likes traveling. That's all I want.

>>17691389

>you have a over-inflated ego

I don't mean to. Dude I was really depressed and shit just a year ago. I've been trying to improve myself a lot.
>>
File: 1447634710303.jpg (237KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1447634710303.jpg
237KB, 999x999px
>>17691398
I'm a straight guy and I love guy's asses too. Is there any type of clothing you think shows off man booty best? like sweat pants or something?

>pic related is for you anon
>>
>>17691405
>I just want a girl who has a cute face, and a average body. One who is intelligent and likes traveling. That's all I want.
So why on earth do you think that's not a possibility for you?
>>
>>17691405
That's great that you have gotten over your depression and have been improving yourself.

Seriously just keep going after women you like, eventually you'll find someone.
>>
>>17691407
Fucking based anon

I think tight jeans show off guys' asses pretty well
>>
File: 1458963202248.gif (2MB, 290x474px) Image search: [Google]
1458963202248.gif
2MB, 290x474px
>>17691417
Thanks for the recommendation.

You might enjoy some of the threads on /fit/, lots of joocey glutes
>>
File: 1460162515917.jpg (142KB, 1044x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460162515917.jpg
142KB, 1044x1080px
speaking of tight jeans, are these too tight or more what you were thinking of?
>>
>>17691423
Oh shit there's jockey glute threads there? Fuck yes, thank you anon
>>
>>17691427
I'm ain't complaining, but I think a bit looser would be good, it keeps it subtle but that ass be poppin'
>>
>>17691409

Because the only girls who show interest in me are not attractive.

>>17691415

I don't know. It's killing my esteem and motivation.
>>
File: 1462828171395.jpg (28KB, 474x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462828171395.jpg
28KB, 474x480px
>>17691440
Yeah it can suck, I sometimes lose my self esteem and motivation too, but you just got to remember that feel is only temporary. i've been posting about a girl who seemed into me but when I asked her out she gave me a "yes, but maybe" type answer. yeah it got to me, but you just have to remember their opinion doesn't matter, yours is more important. It's gonna take time, but if you put effort in you'll reap the rewards and get a qtie3.14

>>17691431

I'mma make a thread on fit and dump the booties from my N-no homo folder.
>>
>>17691393
She called out over, from across the classroom, so I could measure her height. The only reason I found this peculiar is because to do so, I had to basically pin her against the wall with my body.

I'm just asking if I'm reading too much into this.
>>
>>17691451
Try flirting with her and see how she responds, make crap jokes, does she laugh? Does she pay attention when you're talking and smile?

Ask her out, what's the worst that could happen, you get a date?
>>
Would asking a girl how she keeps thin be laying it on too thick?
>>
>>17691449

I don't know man. I think I'm fucked. Just cycling all this information in my head about QTs, seeing people with QTs. Maybe I'm just one of those people who aren't suppose to have one.
>>
File: 1462835446509.png (266KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1462835446509.png
266KB, 500x310px
>>17691462
Well with that attitude you won't.
>>
>>17691457
>make crap jokes, does she laugh?
Does she pay attention when you're talking and smile?
Yes, but I feel like that's her just humoring me.
>>
Why do people think that sex or a relationship will make their lives better? Why do people (especially guys it seems) think that a lack thereof make them a loser?
>>
More answers please:
>>17690860
>>17690900

>>17691167
I'm 29, but I still can't understand it.
>>
>>17691465

This shit is hard man. I travel by myself a lot, when I take selfies I look at them sometimes and think "why the fuck would any QT like me?"
>>
>>17691471
You won't know till you ask her out, just do it. Do it for me anon, do it for her and for yourself. Do it for your fucking ancestors.
>>
>>17691483
What you think of your face doesn't matter, it's what they think. Stop caring and just go out there
>>
>>17691431

>>39164455

for my butt buddy
>>
>>17691440
>Because the only girls who show interest in me are not attractive.
Maybe so far, I don't know. That doesn't mean you'll never find a girl like that. You need an attitude switch man, look at it with some optimism, be on the lookout, and I must stress, stop counting yourself out. That's my advice for you.
>>
>>17691495
Based, forever and always
>>
>>17691490
>>17691499

It's just really hard. Like I said, I'm trying to improve. I am. In fact I HAVE improved over the past year.

Just I'm not "good enough". For a QT girlfriend.
>>
>>17691518
>It's just really hard.
It may be, but many things in life that are worth it are.
>I'm trying to improve. I am. In fact I HAVE improved over the past year.
Good, I'm glad to hear it. Keep doing that.
>Just I'm not "good enough". For a QT girlfriend.
Working on that kind of talk is your next step. Don't talk about yourself that way.
>>
>>17691533

I just don't know how to do that though. Because even tho I've improved my lifestyle and other things. I still don't think I am "attractive".
>>
Are one night stands worth it?

How can I look as attractive as possible in the next few days?
>>
>>17691560

no they're not.
>>
>>17691565
Why not? This girl is cute af and is into bondage.
I feel shaky, can't believe I might lose my Virginity this way.
>>
>>17691574

Because it's lame Tbh. I lost mine to a 1 night stand and I felt bad afterward. It was awkward and uncomfortable just making out and sticking my dick into some person I don't know that well
>>
>>17691583
Tell me the full story. It seems like something I'd never do and here I am about to do it.
>>
>>17691538
Talking to yourself like you're unattractive is a big psychological component to it all.
>>
>>17691597
Not him but I have the same issue. How do you change that speech if you don't even feel it? I don't even know what I can deliver in a relationship.
>>
>>17691587

>be me
>5 years ago (I was 20)
>girl from high school who i didn't know but had as Facebook friends messaged me
>talked for a few weeks via Facebook
>mentions how she "liked me" in high school but was scared to say it
>conversation turns lewd
>virgin me thinks "oh shit. I could get sex"
>we schedule a meet up
>meet up, go see a movie first
>after movie we went to my place and snuck into basement
>she was smiling and being flirting
>my chest was pounding and I felt anxious as fuck
>make out for a short bit and next thing I know I'm sliding her panties off
>i was really nervous so I went down on her so I could have more mental time to process what was going on
>she came
>she begged me to fuck her
>put condom on
>stick inside her, feel nothing
>instantly go soft
>she looks at me
>grabs my Dick and starts jerking me off
>go hard
>stick it in go soft
>fuck my life
>she says she's on BC
>take rubber off and fuck her
>it just felt warm, I didn't actually feel any real sensation until I was ALL the way in.
>came after 11 pumps
>she came too
>I had a PATHETIC orgasm (I've fapped better)
>right after I got up and put clothes on
>she was still laying there moaning and rubbing herself
>came up with a white lie so she'd leave

After he left I Went upstairs and showered. Then sat i front of the TV watching Futurama. I thought to myself "was that really sex?" It was a very uncomfortable experience. I tried it again a few years later, but it was even worse.

I'm not ever doing a 1 nighter ever again
>>
>>17691597

But I really am.. I don't know how to change it. When I look in the mirror I feel bad. Also this >>17691606
>>
>>17691373
Thing is, I'm like super sure that it's just chit-chat bullshit and that flirting would be inappropriate. Thanks for responding.
>>
>>17691617
I feel so conflicted man. That's sounds like a great one night stand to me.

From the perspective of a Virgin loser....
>>
>>17691606
Assuming that you're striving to better yourself as it is, if you can't muster the feeling that you're attractive, maybe be a little dishonest with yourself. Tell yourself you're better than that even if deep down you don't feel like it yet.

When you get into the habit of talking to yourself with respect, you start to believe it too, and then you actually do become more attractive and the things you tell yourself become true about yourself, you see?

This doesn't mean being cocky or arrogant, but treating yourself like you're worth it in general is an attitude shift that can be a huge factor.
>>
>>17691629

It wasn't. It was really awkward man. As I said, i tried it again 2 years later with a different girl. It was just as awkward.

>be 22
>meet girl on tinder
>went on short hike with her in a park
>went back to her place and sat on couch
>she was right up against me
>watching Criminal Minds
>she turns and looks at me
>start making out
>I get ontop of her
>she stops and looks at me and says randomly "wait, are you a virgin?"
>startled I said "no"
>she says "that's strange.. how long has it been?"
>I said "2 years"
>her "haha omg that's crazy. I couldn't do it"
>keep making out but I feel REALLY awkward at this point
>pull her pants and panties off
>go down on her
>while she's moaning I pull my dick out
>she says "Uh--uhhh i-i don't have sex the first time meeting s-s-someone. I have m-morals"
>go down in her for quite a while
>then she pushes me over and blew me
>again it just felt wet and warm. But no real "good" sensation
>never came
>she got bored
>stopped
>I felt uncomfortable
>pulled up pants and left

that was 3.5 years ago. I haven't been with a girl since. Waste of time
>>
>>17691477
Because it's a really easy way of explaining away why they're losers.

>I'm not a loser because I have no self esteem or respect, treat my future and body like crap, have no outlook or passions, and are pathetic in general.
>I'm a loser cuz I'm not getin pussi.
>Duh.
>>
>>17691661

The thing is tho, a guy could be very successful in life, have a good job and takes care of himself. But doesn't get sex or have a girlfriend. And guys will STILL tell him to "get a life". And make fun of him
>>
>>17691617
>>17691649
I know these feels
Even worse my girlfriend really loves sex, but i just don't cum unless I fap
>>
>>17691678

See I've never had a girlfriend. So I don't know what it's like to do that with a girl that I care about. I was really hoping it'd be different..

But I guess not..
>>
>>17691617
>talked for a few weeks via Facebook
>mentions how she "liked me" in high school but was scared to say it

There's no way this happened.
>>
>>17691685
Sex is a minor part of life for me, really. Don't worry too much about it, you can have a healthy relationship that isn't built solely on sex.
>>
>>17691691

Thats a true story. I'm not making it up. Like she was in some classes with me in high school. But we never really talked except for in passing
>>
>>17691699

Sex stresses me out. There was a girl before that I developed feelings for, she was a great person. But we never had the chance for sex because she moved. right before I was suppose to go visit her she got a boyfriend because "she couldn't be with me because of distance" granted it makes sense. But it really hurt. So I had all these emotions and feelings I wanted to express with her that never happened. I still have them inside and it's fucking me up knowing she fucking another guy now after everything we have talked about in the past. Sometimes I get angry at the thought of sex

FUCK
>>
Why am I afraid of sex?
>>
>start talking to a girl
>mind goes blank, can't think of thiings to say
HELP
>>
>>17691718
..have you thought about going to a psych? Is this negatively affecting your life?
>>
>>17691732

I have a therapist. But for anxiety. I don't feel comfortable talking about girls/sex with him. Hell, I don't even feel comfortable talking about it with my friends. Just you all.

Well, I don't have sex or talk to girls anymore. But I guess it does affect me in the sense that I get irritated when I'm watching a movie and see a intense sex scene. Because it makes me feel angry that I never got to experience that with that 1 girl who I actually cared about.
>>
>>17691726

just ask her questions
>>
>>17691755
any good examples?
>>
>>17691757

Not that anon but try to ask her shit relevant to where you are?

If you're in a class or something, ask about studying or some material you might not understand. Maybe ask about her, "Hey, do you commute? Where are you from?"

Don't overload it either, simple and casual. And some silence isn't bad for a conversation, you don't need to be talking every single second.
>>
>>17691629
Virgins are NOT losers. NEVER say that to yourself. You're better than what you think. Virginity is a stage of life and nobody but you is pushing you to change that. Be strong for everything good comes in time.
>>
>>17691781
>And some silence isn't bad for a conversation, you don't need to be talking every single second.
That's a good point, I tend to get anxious when conversation stops, like I've failed somehow.
>>
Guys and girls

I got in a huge disagreement with a good friend of mine a year ago over something stupid and I was kind of a dick. We havent spoken since as other shit happened that I got distracted by and i just reached out over text apologizing, explaining, and invited him to a get together I was having.

He hasn't accepted my fb request but he texted me back and thanked me saying it's good to hear from me.He said he had other plans but next time for sure. So i'm unsure if he still wants to actually be friends again?or he just wants to wait before he adds me again? And I don't know what to do to make it up to him.
>>
>>17691793

Not him, but supporting what you said

Virgins aren't losers. It's stupid that's even a thing. Nothing "changed" the moment my dick slid into that pathetic excuse for a pussy the first and only time.

It never changed me. so it's stupid that the whole "virgin" thing exists
>>
>>17691685
Don't be so ashamed of yourself. That's what's tearing you down. So what if you've never dated or had sex? Wear that like armor so that none can use it against you!
>>
>>17691649
maybe your just shit at sex...

or just a shitty person in general...
>>
>>17691807

I think you replied to the wrong person

>>17691822

>shitty person in general

Why?
>>
>>17691802
Precisely. What makes you a loser is not embracing who you are. Living in shame and letting your head hang low. People will be cruel to you but fuck them. They aren't worth a dime. What matters is finding those special people who embrace you as well. To live and to love. To push yourself to grow beyond your shell. To experience your life on your terms.
>>
>>17691828
Ah! I'm on a shit phone. My apologies.
>>
>>17691832

>find people who embrace you

That's hard for some people tho. Most of the girls I've met were really nice to me, but quickly got boyfriends and then stopped talking to me
>>
>>17691617
It seems like she really enjoyed herself. As a virgin my greatest fear is making the woman bored and disappointed.
>>
What can I do to make my ex trust me again?
>>
>>17691856

She did. Infact she texted me the next day asking for more, but I declined.

It sucked man. I regret it. I wish I would have waited and have sex with someone that I actually care about. Which I'm 25 and I haven't even kissed a girl that I've cared about yet. But I still wish I waited a
Until that happens, if it ever does..

But, if you do go through with it. My advice to you. Go down on her before you fuck her. That way she gets a lot of enjoyment. Plus it does give you time to mentally process everything before you do it
>>
>>17691646
Lying to yourself is difficult as shit. There has to be a trick that won't allow you to fall back to the original mindset?

Or rather, what do I do to see what's attractive in me?
>>
>>17691880
You sure you like women?
In all honesty, if you don't seem to be all that aroused with women perhaps men are more your thing and you're just not entirely aware of it?
I know you're not looking for comments or anything, it just sorta stood out to me and reminded me of what a friend of mine went through for a number of years until it dawned on her that she's actually gay.
>>
>qt girl from class promises me she'll attend today's class
>she's been skipping for like 3 weeks now
>she didn't even read my last reply to her message

today, i was the one who actually didn't come to class
>don't know if she skipped class again
>reluctant to contact her again on facebook because she ignored my last reply
i just replied to her like, get well.

wtf, she was acting unusually lovey dovey over text.

apparently today's class involved a group discussion. maybe she found herself another friend, i wouldn't know.

what should i do? i noticed a lot of red flags, but i don't know anyone in that class either.
>>
>>17691898

What.

I'm not gay dude. I don't know how you even came to that conclusion from my posts Tbh
>>
>>17691880
You're going to wait forever man, just to try to make the girl in front of you happy.
>>
>>17691964

I don't have any girls infront of me tho
>>
>>17691482
I think you might be autistic mate. There's more to physical attraction than looks. Someone you might think is ugly, someone else might find to be attractive for various reasons.
>>
>>17691649
One night stands might not be for you then. Personally I think sex is better with someone that you know and care about. it's more intimate and personal and in general feels better.
>>
Suppose it's our first or second time fucking and I tell you I want to fuck you in the ass. Your action?
During the ass fucking I tell you to turn over and suck my dick. Your action?

I say I want an FMF and I got a girl that wants to, but obviously I haven't fucked her yet. Your action?
(You're not allowed to have MFM for obvious reasons).

Keep in mind that you REALLY like me. Perhaps even love.
>>
Guys,

Would you be opposed to dating a girl who's a bit of a loner and doesn't really have any friends? I'm a pretty warm person and I get along well with my peers and classmates from uni and work. But outside of that I don't really have people that I hang out with and do "friend" stuff with. Would this be considered a red flag?
>>
>>17692058
On the contrary, I'd gladly date someone like that. I'm not too of a social person either, so that would be extremely comfortable for me.
>>
>>17692058
As long as you engage in every sexual thing I want you to, are a fast learner and don't have anything against me fucking other girls.
>>
>>17692058
that's ideal for me
>>
>>17692042

That's what I've been told too. Maybe one day I'll experience that. Maybe..
>>
File: lil-buddy.jpg (292KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
lil-buddy.jpg
292KB, 576x432px
When should a guy start bringing condoms?

I've always been reluctant to buy them since I have no use for them anyway, and with that in mind I don't really have a private place to store them either (zero privacy where I live)

I even dare to go as far as to say that at 25, I've never even seen a condom in real life so I'm completely blank on the whole works or etiquette
>>
>>17692061
>>17692068
>>17692066

So I should try to set my sights on more introverted guys? This insecurity has kind-of held me back from flirting and dating. I'm always worried that I'll go out with a guy that I like and he'll lose interest/ think there's something wrong with me since I don't hang out with people like normal females my age.
>>
>>17692073
All the time. It could come off as cocky or assuming or whatever to some but really, it's better to have them ready than not.
I also don't get the need for privacy while keeping them? You're 25, not 12.
>>
>>17692058

Ideal, considering I'm a loner too. We could be alone together.
It'd be chill and drama-less.

That said, considering the lonerdom, we'd never actually meet and simply daydream of some perfect loner willing to actually make the move to end their lonerdom. In doing so, would they really be a loner?
>>
>>17692073
When he plans on having sex. If you don't have a need then don't bother buying any, and if you start seeing a girl then start thinking about whether or not you need condoms. I wouldn't suggest keeping a stockpile of condoms because they do expire and you don't really want to be using them if they are a few years old.
>>
>>17692079
>So I should try to set my sights on more introverted guys?
You're probably right because that's clearly the sort of people who click well with you. The second option is an extrovert who doesn't mind or even prefers an introvert.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you being more of a loner. I wouldn't mind if you had friends, but I don't mind you not having them either. And in fact I prefer people who aren't social butterflies.
>>
>>17692079
yeah to be honest the chances of you finding someone who isn't bothered by it are a lot higher in introverted guys

there are probably more extroverted guys who wouldn't care at first but it'd probably cause problems further into the relationship
>>
>>17692058
Only if you had interesting stuff going on, like if you were interested in doing fun things.
>>
Question goes to either gender, but how do you set a good example for younger siblings without being too... overbearing or coming off holier than thou?
>>
Do you let guys fuck you in the ass based on their chad levels? For example you have one alpha bf who pushes you into anal and does you in the ass regularly. But then you find another bf, who's less assertive and he wants to fuck you in the ass, but he's not as pushy. Will he not get to have your ass?
>>
I need to reask this >>17691101

Girls? Anyone? It's kinda a prejudice I have and I want to know how much of it holds true.
>>
>>17691020
>>17691900
Anyone got advice for this?
>>
>>17692058
sounds great, are you in kentucky?
>>
>>17690301
Because it is, don't question it.
>>17690374
Do it in tasteful intervals so it's not weird/annoying and it'll be appreciated.
>>17690549
Yep, a lot
>>17690652
Talk about sex like adults
>>17690860
No, don't do that.
You clean yourself up as much as you can and settle for the 1's and 2's.
>>17691101
Nope, looooots of bdsm stuff
>>17691196
Nope, I like it when men tremble in my presence.
>>17691302
Sometimes, but also sometimes we're being decent humans and guys have mommy issues.
>>17691337
I'd quit.
>>17692073
You can buy one of those gas station mini packs and keep it in your wallet like a nerd. Or magically go get some when you talk about sex with a girl by remembering you should probably cover your dick.
>>17692131
No, I go by dick size and pitty power level. Big is a no go.
>>
>>17692239
>Nope, looooots of bdsm stuff
Let me get things clear: you do have either tattoos or piercings and love BDSM? That's what you meant?
>>
Girls

What does it me if a you still deal with a guy even after he accuses you of lying to him?
>>
>>17692058
I wouldn't be opposed to it if she was a cool chick. As long as she's got some inkling of a social life and isn't a complete shut-in I could give that a spin. You sound just fine.

>>17692073
I have one or two in my wallet at all times. It is truly a thing I would rather have and not need than need and not have, and having one on hand has proved to be a good decision before.

If you've never even seen one at 25, you can buy a two or three pack for super cheap. Sometimes bars have dispensers that you can pop one out for 50 or 75 cents or so. Get hard, put one on and feel it out one night. It's a good thing to at least acquaint yourself with at this point.

And what do you mean by a private place to store them? You're 25, who would you need to hide condoms from?
>>
>>17692252
yep
>>
>>17692239
I think my penis would not go up for 1s and 2s.
>>
>>17692268
learn to like the taste of viagra, or you're better off paying full hooker price.
>>
>>17692263
Thank you very much for your input.
>>
Girls

Why is it so easy for you to get hugs when you want them, but it's so hard for guys?
>>
>>17692239
please peg me
>>
Why do I always catch feelings for the girls I sleep with? I hate casual sex why is it the only people who want monogamous relationships are crazy religious zealots these days? Just stick a spear in me fuck
>>
>>17692324
This is why I cannot do casual sex and refrain completely from doing it.

Don't do it bro. First get to meet a girl, and only after you're dating her do get to sleep with her.
>>
>>17692300

Probs the prevalent idea in society that any kind of physical contact between males and females/other males implies sexual attraction, so to not give the wrong impression guys avoiding giving hugs and girls are hesitant to hug guys. With girls there's an understanding that it's just friendly, and since most girls are more touchy feely in general so it doesn't come off the same way.
>>
>>17692255

If this a friend or in a relationship? If it's a relationship it probably means that she wants to keep it going because the pros outweigh the cons. If it's friendship it either means that she wants to keep you around or you're not close enough for her to care about what you say.
>>
>>17692127

Takes a lot of work anon. Just try and do by example, like saying "thank you" to service workers regularly or holding doors open for people. No one likes being preached to. If you're a good person they'll pick it up from you.
>>
>>17691858

What did you do? It all depends anon.
>>
>>17691800

Don't pressure him, he might need more time to sort out how he feels about it. Some people who are hurt by friends really take it to heart and have a hard time being friends again. Seek him out again if it's been a few months, but after that if there's still nothing then maybe it means he still needs to sort things out for himself.
>>
>>17691721

What exactly about sex is scary?
>>
>>17692058
perhaps
>>17692073
if you don't have a foreseeable encounter in the next 2 months, I wouldn't bother buying until the night before/day of the lay
>>
>>17691852
Make friends with guys then. Don't give up on yourself.
>>
if you were the chick how would you feel in this situation?:
>girl i used to like started to like me back after a month of her being seemingly not attracted to me
>dont like her much romantically anymore, I see her flaws now that ive gotten to know her as a platonic friend
>her hotter friend seems like she could be into me
>girl has been trying to come onto me for a week now, I like her but I dont like her in that way
>but I like her friend in that way, and might try to get with her

Would you still be friendly to me after that?
>>
>qt girl who sat right next to me on the second day of class
>she talked to me about where i got the notes and such
>keeps giving me conflicting signs, makes me wonder if i should say hi to her at all
>>
>>17691459

Are you a girl? Then it's fine to ask. If you're a guy, do not say "keep thin," ask subtlety like "what's your workout routine?" or something like "You look great! What's your secret?"
>>
>>17692413
I forgot to add, I dont care if her friend actually is into me, its that I dont want to be romantically with her.

Would you feel slighted if you were in her situation if I went with your friend instead?

How do girls feel about being friendzoned?
>>
>>17692426
does she have a lot of beta orbiters?

if she does, prepare to be cucked
>>
>>17691157

This is all contextual anon. Sometimes it takes a lot of time, and it depends on how you broke up. If one person cheated, for example, a friendship might never happen ever because it was a betrayal of trust which is important in friendship as well. Depending on how it ended it might matter who messages first.
>>
>>17692429
she is rather unpopular, I dont think she has had a bf
>>
>>17692440
oh, so she doesn't have other guys around?

don't try to toy with her though, especially if you're interested in her hotter friend. that's pretty much cucking territory.
>>
>>17690806

Maybe she wants to know you as a friend first and how you interact with her friends. Are you sure she knows it's a date?
>>
>>17690806
girls do this, especially if they want their friend to check you out

optimally, the friend should leave you two alone at some point...
>>
>>17692444
checked and yeah

also if she trys to make a move ill nip that in the bud, I'm being friendly but trying to also give off "strictly platonic" vibes when i talk to her.
>>
>>17692459
>I'm being friendly but trying to also give off "strictly platonic" vibes when i talk to her.
well that really depends on the girl

it doesn't work if the girl is some emotionally deprived attention whore

hope it works out for both of you, maybe you could still be FWBs or flirt with each other.
>>
>>17692464

no, I want none of that, I just dont feel physically attracted to her, she has a 7/10 body but a straight 2.75/10 face, she has enough friends and I approached her first but then lost interest after she seemed disintersted

her friend is more of a 7/10
>>
>>17692473
Huh, this almost sounds like me atm except the face isn't a 2.75/10 really, but it can possibly look off. She also is friends with a really hot girl too, but I personally think the girl is more attractive for some reason. I'm more drawn to her than her objectively hotter friend, idk.

Just wondering, what's this girl's name?
>>
>>17692473
>a straight 2.75/10 face
why didn't you tell us this in the first place

of course it's gonna get messed up if you fuck with an ugly girl. doesn't help that you approached her first

disclaimer: i was a guy replying all along
>>
>>17692413
I would be upset that I missed my window of opportunity to be with you, but if you explained to me that your feelings have changed and you see me as more of a friend then I wouldn't hold it against you. Dating my friend after that is a totally different story and how the female feels will depend on a variety of factors. I can't imagine most women would be happy or okay with that. My advice to you is to tread lightly.
>>
>>17692480
i know
>>17692479
its not you, dont worry about it
>>
>>17692424
You can try not thinking with your penis and just converse with her like a normal person. She's probably just trying to be nice.
>>
>>17692492
Read the post again, I'm saying I'm interested in a girl like the one you're describing, not that I'm her.

Can I have her initials, I'm legitimately interested in seeing if it's somehow the same girl lol
>>
>>17692473
>>17692413
i was in a similar but different situation

>keep seeing this 8/10 korean girl in classes and clubs
>she gives me a friendly look in class
>she gets triggered because i ignore her, and am with an uglier chinese girl

then in the next term, i actually was in another class with her. this time she was taking it with her best friend, who's like a 6/10 chubby qt with glasses.

i liked her friend better even though she's objectively less attractive (more attractive to me obviously)

i'd have instances where i would come across two of them, my eyes would instantly land on her friend. but it'd usually be that 8/10 girl who stares at me, and her friend would ignore me

after all nothing happened because we didn't talk to each other, and i ignored her

heard (and saw) that 8/10 girl was fucking around with some ugly perv Chad these days. she might've been shallower than i thought
>>
>>17691459
Laying what on too thick? I hope you don't think that's a compliment because it's not. General rule of thumb is to not mention a girls weight.
>>
>>17692499
you tell me her name, Ill tell you if you are me
>>
>>17692505

Her initials are A (first) M (last)

Y/n?
>>
>>17692497
>just converse with her like a normal person. She's probably just trying to be nice.
i know m8, im trying to.

im just attracted to her, but would still like to befriend her. we both sit alone in the class.

it just baffles me when i do try to talk to her, but i get discouraged because she's always on her phone. maybe she does that on purpose.

but then she gives me conflicting signs like
>catch her staring at me with loving eyes outside class
>choosing to sit right next to me when there are other seats in other rows

like wtf. can't tell if she's a fembot. i heard she's a transfer student
>>
>>17692507
nope good luck
>>
>>17692512

Ight no prob bro, as for actual advice for you, just talk to her friend if you want, but I'd personally be a bit miffed that you all of a sudden don't like me.

I'm obviously not a girl, but if the roles were switched that's how I'd feel.
>>
>>17692514
i'd imagine she'd feel lead on.
>>
Girls

Do you have a lot of beta orbiters? If yes, do you treat them like shit?
>>
So.... I met a girl on Tinder. We got along very well, so I asked her if she would like to meet this weekend. She said yes, we planned to go grab coffee then maybe go walking or something, she gave me her snapchat so we transitioned from Tinder to Snap. But as of today, she removed the match on Tinder and she didn't open the snap i sent her 5 hours ago. Did i do something wrong or she just thought that since we now talk on snapchat it's a little useless to have Tinder ?
>>
>>17692514

Yeah im just trying to minimize the animosity she might feel.
>>
>tfw get approached by girls to be their beta orbiters

what did they mean by this

obviously i'm a bit more attractive than their average beta orbiter they attract
>>
>>17692521
nigga you go on tinder to fuck she wanted to fuck did you fuck?
>>
>>17692508
Well if you like her, then I think a shared class is a prime opportunity to get closer to her and ask her out. I doubt she's fiddling with her phone to avoid talking to you. If she didn't want you to talk to her at all she could sit somewhere else.

I say use the opportunities before and after class to chat her up and get to know her a little better. Then ask for her number. Don't wait a super long time before you ask her, but don't feel like you need to do it the next time you see her. It should be easy to get her number if you preface it with something class related. An example would be you want her to send you a copy of the notes, or you want to study together or some shit.

You could also just give her your number since it's a little more assertive and it might be easier for you to do. Then after a few conversations via text, in person, etc. Ask her of she wants to grab coffee or something.

I say coffee because lunch dates and things like that are generally less intimidating. If it goes well it's a good first date, and if it goes poorly it's just an outing between friends and no one had to feel awkward.
>>
>>17692554
yeah i think that's a good idea. i did miss two classes now, and the midterm is next week.

she did sit somewhere else a couple of times, in a row front of or behind me.

problem is actually trying to talk to her, and seeing what happens

you see, i never actually approached girls in my life. they either approached me first, or it just happened, or they were ugly enough to approach and be a guaranteed success
>>
>>17692530
We didnt even meet so how the fuck do you want us to fuck ?
>>
>>17692508
>loving eyes outside class

Not to burst your bubble, but she was likely just looking at you.

It could def be a sign, but might also not be. You're reading into things, anon. Don't do that.
>>
>>17692573
i guess i am reading into things. i saw her twice in the library, she gave me some pissed off looks. maybe i was staring too hard
>>
>>17692566

Like I said the class gives you an easy platform to start conversations. I think you should go for it. I hope it works out for you, but if for whatever reason it doesn't there are plenty of other ladies out there.
>>
>>17692607
yeah it's been almost two months trying to talk to her. it never worked because either she gave me weird signs, or she'd skip the next class
>>
>work job where I have to be one on one with random people 40-50 times a day
>Get a little tired and my voice deepens and "booms"
>Women automatically start getting far more attentive of what I'm saying

What the fuck is going on I'm confused. Ladies pls help
>>
>>17692613
your voice is more attractive if that happens, obviously
>>
>>17692612
What are weird signs?
>>
>>17692620
like i've said before:
>being on phone the whole time, including before class
>sitting somewhere else, in a different row

however last class she sat right next to me, so there still might be hope. i skipped today's class so i wouldn't know.
>>
There's a cute girl in my class that I talked to on Monday, but I didn't talk to her the next class that we both had together Thursday since she was in a group of 4 girls. I did notice her look directly at me though when she was leaving the class and I THINK she flashed a smile, I'm not really sure. I do know she definitely looked at me. When I talked to her Monday she seemed super nice too and I want to get to know her more, but I don't want it to come off as too obvious I have a small crush on her. I don't even know her name to be completely honest, me and her kinda got pulled away from the conversation since class was starting and her friends rushed in to sit down.

I'm really inexperienced with girls obviously, so I'm at a loss of what to do. I don't want it to be super obvious I'm kinda into her because that might come off as creepy, but then again I get the feeling she's probably somewhat interested in me. I'm thinking next time she's somewhat alone or with just one friend, I can say hi to her and be like, "Hey, I'm anon. You helped me last week with the exam, you think you can help me this class?" and see if I can sit with her or something.

So, girls, how obvious is it that a guy is into you if he decides one day to sit next to you and ask for your name and shit? How obvious would it be if I told her what I wrote above?

And not really relevant, just me wondering, I'm a commuter. I don't actually know if she commutes or not, but I get the feeling she does. I really hope she does, makes it a bit easier for me if I ever do ask her out for coffee or some shit since we can just do it on campus as that's probably more convenient than leaving to go somewhere else.
>>
>like girls at first sight
>realize later they were interested as well
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 57390852_p0.jpg (2MB, 2419x1500px) Image search: [Google]
57390852_p0.jpg
2MB, 2419x1500px
My girlfriend and I are in a dance class together. During class, the teacher routinely rotates men and women dancing, so we don't ever dance with each other in class for the whole time. We had our midterms last week and a few people weren't there, so during this weeks class a girl who missed it danced with me and I asked her if she was making it up or anything. She said she was today, and I just kind of said, without thinking, that if she needs a partner for the final i'd help her out, since it only takes like 5-10 minutes tops. Keep in mind this girl is 5'4" and ~280 lbs. and my gf is a cute 110 lbs. asian.

So I told my gf I might stay after a few to help this girl and she just kind of narrowed her eyes at me. I asked her what's wrong and she said basically "what do you expect me to get all excited about you staying to dance with another girl?" and I honestly thought she was just messing with me. I told her "no, not excited, just kind of expected you to say "ok, whatever."" So the class continued and she acted pretty normal so that reaffirmed my thoughts that she was just messing with me earlier.

So I helped her with the test after class and my gf waited, literally was only 1 song, took 3 minutes maybe. Afterwards she said I did good and we left. Then on the drive back she was so quiet, I knew she was either tired or mad, and it turned out mad.

She said that she was upset because I never get that excited to dance with her. This kind of pissed me off; I hate when people tell me what I feel, but I didn't say that to her, of course. And honestly at this point I kind of thought she was just messing with me still, but I wasn't sure, so I asked her and she said she's being serious, and that's when I kind of wtf'd.

So I told her that I got extra credit for doing it, the girl needed a partner, and she's fun to dance with. She got really triggered at that last part, and I said something along "well you're the most fun to dance with, but after you, she's probably 2nd"
>>
File: 1461565090998.jpg (311KB, 1024x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1461565090998.jpg
311KB, 1024x1645px
>>17692728
She got really upset at that part because i guess I compared her to another girl. I think I compare her to other girls every time I say she's more pretty than one or whatever, but for some reason this one got her? I also told her that there has to be guys that she has more fun dancing with than others, or ones she prefers over others and she sort of agreed to that but then said "No, I don't even think of it more than I have to practice now"

To be honest while she told me all this stuff I was pretty quiet and just listened. All I really said was "Well, I'm sorry that I made you feel that way, but that wasn't what I meant to do." and "You're the one I love, not her"

By the end she got out of the car saying "It's nothing, I'm just tired, don't worry about it." and she legit looked like she might start crying and I even said "it's not nothing, you look like you're going to cry" to which she replied "I have bigger things to worry than this, to cry over this at all" And that was pretty much it.

I'm supposed to take her to work tomorrow at 7 and I feel like I have to walk around egg shells with her right now. I don't know what I"m supposed to say.
>>
if a guy never compliments my appearance ever does that mean he doesn't really find me attractive? Even fishing for compliments doesn't work. But he still seems to flirt with me.
>>
Ladies, is it a normal perception of men to think that all women are the same in terms of hobbies, interests and taste?

I have a good number of female friends but can't help that notice they all seem to have the same exact interest in the same exact things with only minor, specific differences.
>>
>>17692756
>>17692756
you read about all the fucking beta guys on here you don't know how to talk to women, but still love women?

If a guy is willing to flirt with you he probably thinks you're good looking
>>
File: 57336906_p0.jpg (2MB, 2463x1417px) Image search: [Google]
57336906_p0.jpg
2MB, 2463x1417px
>>17692728
>>17692743
And now she just texted me that she wants to drive herself to work tomorrow and I should sleep in
>>
File: saddo doggo.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
saddo doggo.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
I tried to talk to a girl, didn't go exactly as planned. Got kind of mixed signals, but I think I still have a good chance. How do I stop this ship from sinking?
>>
>>17690235
What to do if I want to start up a online conversation out of the blue with a girl? I don't really know what to open up with or what to talk about.
>>
>>17692787
Just say hey what's up, or find something interesting to share the link with her. If she is interested she'd appreciate that you are intending to talk to her.
>>
>>17692795
Damn I'm not used to this talking business, time to find some interesting stuff like you suggested.
>>
girls - if/when you shave your vagina, do you shave your ass as well? also guys if you shave your ass does this help with wiping?
>>
>>17692851

I would never want to shave my ass, I can't see what I'm doing with my razor in a very sensitive area that could lead to a bad cut, and shaving my vagina is already trouble enough because of the folds in the labia, takes a while to make sure I got everything. Getting your ass waxed by a professional is really the best option.
>>
File: 1410493105320.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1410493105320.png
1017KB, 665x663px
For women, do you find it weird if a guy doesn't have many friends if any?
Like, close friends of his own age and you're maybe about a month into a relation with a guy and you're wondering where his "guy friends" are.

I had a huge amount of close people in highschool and years later, people that I saw at least every week, but suddenly we just kinda lost touch and everyone I end up talking in college just banishes after a while and stop showing up or just end up falling off.
Then the other issue is that I couldn't finish a lot of the main course class or I had to skip classes to certain personal reasons, family, etc.
I'm not really a loner person, I NEED some kind of social interaction and the people I meet tend to really like me and insist on giving me gifts from time to time no matter how hard I refuse, so I'd chalk that up as people liking me but I've always wondered how a woman sees her partner group of friends.

That said, I still haven't completely lost touch with that old group but with everyone living life, different colleges, girlfriends, work, etc it becomes really hard after a while.
>>
>>17692876
You should have a word with >>17692058
>>
>>17692634
I wouldn't consider those to be signs. Might not mean much of anything actually.
>>
>>17692770
Yes. There are billions of women on the planet and all of them are the same.
>>
>new relationship
>she's got a hectic new job
>seems kinda stressed
>says some stuff sort of weird to hear at start of a relationship. some of it literally on our first date. stuff like 'i don't try hard academically' , 'i always leave stuff to the last minute' , 'i have so-and-so medical problem' .
>these comments aren't happening all the time but we're a gd few weeks in now and it's starting to bother me. I could maybe excuse it initially as new relationship nerves 'oh don't expect too much of me. i'm really busy rn' ... but being with a someone who doesn't even 'back themselves' makes me feel like they might just 'drop the relationship' at any moment because there's too much expected of them.

this is literally the only problem in the relationship. how should i talk to her about this? is it too early at this stage for me to be saying this kind of thing..i don't want to come off controlling. i was thinking something like 'you know you don't have to fish for compliments with me right?'
>>
>>17692927
My question isn't whether or not it makes sense, it obviously doesn't, but if you notice that guys tend to think this way or have this perception.
>>
>>17692917
Probably not, but still weird
>>
>>17692927
does that mean we men are screwed then?
>>
>fight with gf
>guys will just tell you to lay off and let her come back to you
>guys will tell you to not look too needy or desperate by contacting her too much
>girls will tell you to throw yourself at her and show her how much you love her
>girls will tell you to not ignore her and make her feel unloved

which choice is fucking right?
>>
>18, male
>can handle myself socially but wouldn't say I'm a bubbly, chatty person by any means
>force myself to go out once or twice every few weeks so I'm not a complete loner but it varies
>I still hang out with a couple close mates on a weekly/twice weekly basis
>mum is really weird and almost definetely has a mix of OCD, patheological liar among other shit
>my natural state seems to be introverted 'aeroplane mode,' where I just dodge calls and messages and just sit at home by myself
>not ugly by any means, above average I'd say, keep myself fit and I'm pretty smart; just prefer my own company probably due to trust issues and shit brought on by ye ol' family
>virgin
>kind of want a gf but don't want to bring her into my life that really doesn't offer her much, plus I'm nervous because I've never opened myself up to the point that you'd have to for a funtional, good relationship
>kind of want to just go for tinder sluts to lose my v's but I feel like it's kind of pointless
>plan for the moment is to just get through three years of Uni, get a degree, decent job and become a functioning member of society and THEN actively search for a good gf, until then just go with whatever happens and hope

Would girls be weirded out if a guy was 23 or 24, a virgin but explained these reasons as to why it is? i.e. was working on building himself up to decent standard so he wouldn't drag another good person down, plus some general trust issues and shit from past family and general experiences?

I feel like if I explained it to a decent girl she'd understand and might even respect it more than a guy who's been crawling around tinder, right? And any girl who thought it's weird probably wasn't a good match for me anyway?

thoughts?
>>
>>17692350
Friend.
I would have though that she may like me as a decently close friend or more if she is willing to look past that.

Of she cut me off following that, I would think that she didn't see me as anything more than a somewhat distant friend.
>>
>>17692775
She needs time to cool off and process what happened. Basically she feels neglected in attention by you due to the nature of the class and your obtuse responses that disregard her feelings are not helping. I bet if the roles were reversed you would understand exactly what she was going through. Anyway, you were being insensitive, let her know this and try to find another dance class that lets you two practice together instead of apart.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.