[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend lost her virginity at 16. I lost mine at 21. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend lost her virginity at 16. I lost mine at 21. We were both each others 2nd sexual partners. I've had sex with 5 other women in the 3 years we've been together.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cheat on her again.
>>
How does the age thing and the cheating thing correlate? Or is it just useless information. Either way if you don't feel bad about cheating already what do you think we can say to make you feel any different.
>>
>>17690170

missed time.
>>
It's a health risk for your gf
>>
>>17690171
Honestly if you feel like you missed out on sex then you should break up with her and have all the guilt free sex you want. If you don't want to break up but also feel you need to cheat then your a coward who depends on others for validation and you deserve to spend your middle age alone.
>>
>>17690175

I won't be spending my middle age alone because I'll be dating other people. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
Keep enjoying your sexuality my man
>>
>>17690167
There is no reason not to do it at this point. Your relationship is fucked either way, it's on a countdown until she realizes what a faggot you are, might as well get some extra pussy till that time comes.
>>
>>17690167
Consider how she would feel knowing you have cheated on her. If you don't care then you might as well breakup with her as you don't care about her.
>>
Just breakup with her.
>>
Because finding someone who wants to love you is rare, and if you don't have an active reason to leave the person, you should try to nurture the relationship.

But more so because caring about the number of girls you've fucked at 24 is pathetic. You're not in high school dude, get over it. Insecurities are for faggots, especially the ones that revolve around your sex life.
>>
>>17692257
This. You're so petty OP. Dump your girlfriend and stop being an asshole.
>>
>>17692260
I'm the dude you responded to.

On some level I get it. I broke up with my high school sweetie around 21 or so, and then lost a bunch of weight. It's a nice ego trip to have some notches on your belt. But quite honestly, after three or four, who the fuck cares? Especially if you're sacrificing the trust of someone else to do it.

Having sex with people is no biggie. Having sex because you want to fluff your ego is petty and stupid, but not immoral in of itself. Cheating is actively malicious, especially since it's not through any failure to perform on her part, just the fact that OP is too much of a coward to be alone, and apparently doesn't trust his pick up skills enough to keep his bed warm.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.