[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-gf and I cheated with one another a couple days ago. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20161020_220000.jpg (633KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_220000.jpg
633KB, 1440x2560px
My ex-gf and I cheated with one another a couple days ago. My ex is crazy and told my gf about it. So in revenge I told her bf about it.

My gf doesn't believe her, but is still hurt and suspicious. Her bf is pissed.

Should I agree to tell her bf I was lying so that she tells my gf she was lying?

Or should I just fix things with my gf and let my ex rot?
>>
>>17689951

You're both stupid. You, and your ex.

/thread
>>
So, it was you and your ex that hooked up?
>>
>>17689951
Are you autistic enough to think you can keep it a secret after you and your ex told each other's partners?
Everyone in this story is *so* fucking dumb, it's like a trashy soap opera.
>>
>>17689967
To be honest... Yeah lol. My ex has pulled some pretty crazy stunts in the past. My gf pretty much completely believed me.
>>
>>17689951
Why would you ever hook up with and ex? It's literally always a mistake.
>>
>>17689976
I've done it too. Ended much worse than OP, but I think we all have to learn.
>>
All four of you are retarded and also big fags. I recommend murder-suicide
>>
>>17689971
That doesn't even shock me because you're all soooo fucking stupid. People talk to each other, word's going to get out one way or another. Do whatever you want, whatever makes you happiest. You're all just moron fish swimming around in a fishbowl and it totally doesn't matter.

Just don't breed. And I'm not being rude here, there's reason behind this. Your ex was in a MAD situation. Mutually assured destruction. And she had the SKILL in dumbassery to pull the trigger and tell your gf. Living in the nuclear age it's DANGEROUS to let these people breed. Hell, it's dangerous to let people stupid enough to breed with these people breed.
>>
>>17689992
Well we all go to different universities and have no mutual friends (except for me and my current gf). Word can't exactly, spread around.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 261x193px)
images.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>17690003
>crazy ex
>word can't spread around
Pick one.
yooooooooostoopidmuthafuckaaaa
>>
>>17689982
Thank goodness all of my exes want nothing to do with me.
>>
>sleep with a crazy chick
>tell her boyfriend about it
>manipulate current girlfriend into thinking nothing happened
>manipulate ex into corroborating that lie

I've got news for you, OP, some time down the line your current girlfriend will be referring to you as her crazy ex.
>>
Man the fuck up and confess to your girlfriend, you did something horrible and now you try to hide it. You will loose your gf but save those last bits of your dignity you have left. You poor excuse for a man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.